• Moose

(Offline Only) City Wide Distribution Enhancement Pack 2.0

(4.50)    (10 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hey guys :).

This is a pack that consists of all of my city wide distribution mods. It will be updated as new city wide distribution mods are created.

Contains the following city wide distribution mods:

• City Wide Distribution Enhancement of Recycling Vehicles
  • City Wide Distribution Enhancement of Drone Hangars
  • City Wide Distribution Enhancement of Garbage Vehicles
  • City Wide Distribution Enhancement of Bus Vehicles
  • City Wide Distribution Enhancement of School Vehicles
  • City Wide Distribution Enhancement of Fire Vehicles
  • City Wide Distribution Enhancement of Police Vehicles

The mods in this pack are all up-to-date. The screenshot used for this pack is the one for the recycling distribution mod, which was the latest one released.

Here's the video for it:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5l2x3-3j9o[/youtube]

Installation Instructions:

1. Install any file in the zip file that begins with 00_OFFLINE_CAPTON into your SimCityData folder.

2. Install every other file in the zip file into your SimCityUserData folder.

I apologize if installation is confusing. I tried to group the files into folders, but my zipping software wasn't working correctly.

I hope you enjoy the mods inside this pack!

What's New in Version 2.0   See Changelog

Released

• Added City Wide Distribution Enhancement of Drone Hangars mod to pack

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

momocan

Share this review

Link to review
stratos936

Share this review

Link to review
Bugnug23

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
VERMINORD

Share this review

Link to review
SimmsCity

Share this review

Link to review
Stendek

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/12/2017

If you can, please help us reach our June donation goal!  Please note that the STEX Collector's Set gift can now be sent to you by digital download, as well as by mail! Simtropolis runs mostly on donations, as you know, every dollar helps us keep things up and running and bring in improvements from time to time. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By korver
      Please view the full size resolution link here before casting your vote! The gallery doesn't tend to do mosaics/panoramas a lot of justice.
      The harbour city in all its glory. You may have seen my Sydney recreation before in my CJ True Earth here, but you've never seen it before like this. I felt like a panorama was the best way to truly capture this amazing city for this final challenge. This panorama showcases the entire center of the city from Hyde Park on the far left to North Sydney on the right, just past the iconic Harbour Bridge. To top things off, I decided to showcase the city in a sunset setting - while Sydney is amazing at all times of the day, I felt like there was just something truly magical about seeing Sydney in the sunset.
      Additional notes:
      This scene features countless buildings imported into the game - real, ingame assets, just like any other BAT you would download and use in the game yourself. The bridge and highway system can are completely modular, a picture illustrating this can be seen here. This scene as a whole also required extensive custom content creation. A majority of the buildings had to be custom lotted in addition to making 40-50 custom made Sydney road textures, complete with authentic bus and bike lanes.

• By nos.17
      Lowe's Companies, Inc. is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance store. Founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, the chain has 1,840 stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Lowe's is the second-largest hardware chain in the United States behind The Home Depot and ahead of Menards. Globally, Lowe's is also the second-largest hardware chain, again behind The Home Depot but ahead of the European stores B&Q and OBI. (source)
      This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot and was just sitting around on his hard drive. After talking with him, he graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.   For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.
      -------
      Stats:
      -------
      Lowes Home Improvement: 12x12 CS$$ Plop & Grow
           Jobs : 2968 CS$, 744 CS$$
           Plop Cost : $65000
           Bulldoze Cost : $6500
           Power Consumed : 60
           Water Consumed : 716
           Air Pollution : 37 over 5 tiles
           Water Pollution : 18 over 6 tiles
           Garbage Pollution : 37 over 0 tiles
           Flamability : 40
      Lowes Distribution Center: 13x11 IM Plop & Grow
           Jobs : 808 IM
           Plop Cost : $55000
           Bulldoze Cost : $5500
           Power Consumed : 39
           Water Consumed : 572
           Air Pollution : 38 over 9 tiles
           Water Pollution : 25 over 13 tiles
           Garbage Pollution : Minimal
           Flamability : 70

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      BSC Textures Vol 01
      BSC Mega Props - SG vol 01
      BSC Mega Props - SG Vol 01
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol01
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol02

And above all... have fun!
      nos.17
    • By Infrastructurist
      Hi. 
      Since i have two steam accounts i decided to start working on a realistic European city with stark contrasts to Kendrick (my US inspired series). I will of course cover many of the differences between US and EU cities as far as urban planning, infrastructure etc etc. But also follow a different narrative this time around; one of success, wealth, constant demand & development.
      In our first episode we start out small, building a central train station, the surrounding neighbourhood, and some basic initial infrastructure by rail and highway to get the city going. 

Hope you enjoy!

• By doon
      Collaboration between comayors Imperar and Trar.
      Applies some of the tunnel- and pipe-related oddities exhibited in Tunnel Test 2.sc3.
    • By doon
      Modified version of Parasanti, accommodating more sims at the expense of some educational facilities and fire stations.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments