• Moose

City Hall Park Fountain 1.0

(5.00)    (27 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

City Hall Park Fountain - Built it 1871 from the designs of Jacob Wrey Mould in the New York's City Hall Park. In 1920 the fountain was moved to Bronx, it was restored (along with original gas lamps) and returned to its original site in 1999.

The BAT is exported in HD and has a special version for winter.

Lot size: 1x1

Dependencies:

SimFox Day n Nite Modd (For DarkNite Version only)

NYBT Essentials

Thanks to all people who helped with this BAT.

Enjoy! :)

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Oliver Lock

Share this review

Link to review
Spree-Athener

Share this review

Link to review
Baribal Blanc

Share this review

Link to review
C.Scott

Share this review

Link to review
xinai

Share this review

Link to review
Parisian

Share this review

Link to review
Snagwell

Share this review

Link to review
Twenty20

Share this review

Link to review
LadySooner

Share this review

Link to review
mitsos

Share this review

Link to review
fiver

Share this review

Link to review
jakis

Share this review

Link to review
A Nonny Moose

Share this review

Link to review
bitsaul

Share this review

Link to review
mike_oxlong

Share this review

Link to review
Mymyjp

Share this review

Link to review
Schulmanator

Share this review

Link to review
thorbald

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

Share this review

Link to review
Odainsaker

Share this review

Link to review
off

Share this review

Link to review
weixc812

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RandyE
      Features:
      • Elongated shape to extend the radius of park and landmark effects, set at 90% for both over 20 tiles.
      • Illumination of area in Maxis night-lighting, adding contrast to night scenery.
      • Blinking light, pigeons, sparkle effects and people animations.
      • Original sculpture made from Maxis rock block props. 
      • Custom query based on tutorials and a sample lot file by Equinox and Daeley  (2005) found on Simtropolis and SC4 Devotion,
      • Addition to Park Menu ploppables, no external dependencies.
      • Note: the 'Bulbs Changed'  Goofy Stat. is not programmed, its simply a static number written on the menu graphic.
      Installation:
      Place the  'Promenade_of_Light_Plaza_3x16.SC4Lot' file in 'username'~/Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.  Start SC4 and look for the lot's icon in the Parks Menu.
      The zip now contains 2 independent lots so:
      For the working fountain plaza also place the 'Promenade_Fountains_Plaza_3x16.SC4Lot' in the same folder, or choose either one as each one stands alone. 
    • By ESP15
      Hi guys. I like that someone who knows how to design buildings, can do some styles of style Art-Deco style of what is in Manhattan.
      I think there are few designed and I would love someone to do me that favor. High level buildings with 25 - 30 floors. They are usually brown, I hope they understand me and I try to speak the best English possible. Thank you very much and I hope you like my comment.  
    • By Aaron Graham
      NYBT Gracie Manor, by Aaron Graham

Credits

Aaron Graham- Building Creator/ Modder
      cmdp123789- Growth Tester
      SimCoug- File Scrutineer

Here’s Gracie Manor also known as 510 E. 85 Street is Located in Manhattan, New York City in the neighborhood called Yorkville. This thirteen story modernism apartment was finished in 1956 and the architect is Greenberg & Ames. There are four bats/ Building models and is a New York City Tile Set, each one has different brick color and each model has two wealth types R$$ and R$$$. This building is a (W2W) wall to wall non-corner building and will fit perfectly in the middle of your city block. Gracie Manor is a wonderful apartment for your Sims. Enjoy the upload!!

Here's the link to the architect's floor plan of Gracie Manor.

http://nyre.cul.columbia.edu/projects/view/17257

Please Download Maxis Nite or Dark nite, if you download both please install the nite verion you use for your cities at night. If you install both and using the default path settings that's appled in the installer the installed model file will replace the model file that's in the plugins folder.

Dependencies

SimFox Day n Nite Modd (For Dark Nite Version only)

NYBT Essentials

MAC Users: File Juicer should enable you to use this installer package. (For Mac Users only)

If anything is wrong with the links in this description or problems with the files please go to my Aaron Graham's NYBT Residential Thread thread to the last page and post your problem, or you can PM (Private Message) Me.   

• By korver
       2nd Place  entry from Roundabout Filler (S3-06-C)
       Custom Content 
      44  Rep
      16  Bonus Points
      46  TOTAL Points
      Challenge Results Data  |  Leaderboard Rankings
      [Download Content]
      Everything you could ever want from a roundabout - cypress trees, a fountain, a tourist center, lots of people, ruins, statues, authentic Italian columns, and plenty of places to sit back and relax as you enjoy the scenery.
      It's a pretty standard 2x2 park lot, $250 to plop, $25 monthly cost, and gives comparable park and landmark effects to the in game parks.
    • By Seraf
      Ok, next fountain. Bored? I hope not This nice fountain was designed by Thomas Hastings from Carrère and Hastings in 1916 as part of the plan for the Grand Army Plaza on Manhattan. It's called "Pulitzer Fountain" in memory of Joseph Pulitzer, founder of Pulitzer Prize, he also left $50,000 for building this fountain.

Lot size: 3x4 tile.
      Landmark

Dependencies
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01
      BSC MEGA Props - D66 Vol01
      BSC MEGA Props - Misc Vol01
      BSC MEGA Props - RT Vol01
      BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg V01

More information in readme.
      Mod Edit: For clarity, dependencies have been listed from the readme.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By DavidDHetzel · Posted
      5x5 is even more uncommon in my mind especially when it comes to custom content.

As for the building they're amazing and some of your best work, and the fact they came out at the time CS was at its lowest point in the STEX I think these are a worthy addition.
      Neat idea, but man, this building didn't age well. :/
      Zero7 was a very underated BAT, his texture work here shows why he should be on the pantheon of amazing BATers.
    • By RandyE · Posted
      About 20 mins to render.  Lots of water tiles open for island building.  The beaches are smooth and waterfronts good for building large cities with ports.  The arrangement of tiles is not random but optimized for city organization.  The transitions in elevation follow natural contour lines.  The overall texture is smooth.    This is a good map for a long term project of building a large region of cities connected by sea, land and air.
    • By tariely · Posted
      Another keeper !  You ARE on a roll.  Thanks.
  • Recent STEX Comments