• Moose

City Hall Park Fountain 1.0

(5.00)    (27 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

City Hall Park Fountain - Built it 1871 from the designs of Jacob Wrey Mould in the New York's City Hall Park. In 1920 the fountain was moved to Bronx, it was restored (along with original gas lamps) and returned to its original site in 1999.

The BAT is exported in HD and has a special version for winter.

Lot size: 1x1

Dependencies:

SimFox Day n Nite Modd (For DarkNite Version only)

NYBT Essentials

Thanks to all people who helped with this BAT.

Enjoy! :)

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

C.Scott

Share this review

Link to review
xinai

Share this review

Link to review
Parisian

Share this review

Link to review
Snagwell

Share this review

Link to review
Twenty20

Share this review

Link to review
LadySooner

Share this review

Link to review
mitsos

Share this review

Link to review
fiver

Share this review

Link to review
jakis

Share this review

Link to review
bitsaul

Share this review

Link to review
Mymyjp

Share this review

Link to review
thorbald

Share this review

Link to review
off

Share this review

Link to review
weixc812

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/01/2017

We've had to spend on a few extra things for May but you guys have been great in helping us reach those goals! We're still just a bit shy,  if you can help out with a donation, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By T Wrecks
      INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION MOD -
      WALL-TO-WALL INDUSTRY 

Manhattanville Pack 3 by NYBT ABBT

1 - INTRODUCTION/OVERVIEW

After another hiatus, I finally gave myself a push and got around to uploading this one. It marks the 14th upload in the third (and probably final) series of IRM W2W lots based on BAT models made by other artists, this time a mix of dirty and manufacturing industry. Once again, I didn't have too much work with this one because the high-quality 3dsmax BATs in this pack, Manhattanville Pack 3 by NYBT / ABBT were designed to be W2W in the first place. I merely tweaked a few stats, assigned the zones, added a few lot options, and a prop here and there.

The buildings will provide 36 to 140 I-M jobs for your Sims (for details, see lot breakdown below). Most of them will look best among low-rise development; 641 West 131th Street can even be used to "cross" a 4-tiles deep W2W block because it is long enough to face both the street in front and the one in the back.
      As the screenshot shows, there is not much lot design to speak of; the buildings mostly sit snugly on the lot with blank walls to all sides not facing a street/road.
      As usual, here's the list of lots included:
      603 West 130th Street (108 I-M jobs): 2x2 straight, Stage 1 641 West 130th Street (140 I-M jobs):
      2x4 straight, Stage 1 (2 versions) 524 West 131st Street (112 I-M jobs):
      2x2 straight, Stage 1 624 West 131st Street (100 I-M jobs):
      2x2 straight, Stage 1 630 West 131st Street (72 I-M jobs):
      1x2 straight, Stage 1 3247 Broadway (136 I-M jobs):
      2x2 left corner, Stage 1 2x2 right corner, Stage 1 3251 Broadway (128 I-M jobs):
      3x2 left corner, Stage 1 2x3 right cap, Stage 1 In keeping with the other IRM stuff, the job numbers are intended to be in line with Maxis stuff if you use Toroca's Industrial Jobs Quadrupler. Since you cannot zone large coherent areas with W2W industrial and the lots can be complemented with fillers, the resulting job density will, in fact, be not that excessive. For the same reason, growth stages for IRM W2W are generally kept low.

2 - USE

If you extract this archive to your root plugins folder, it should create a folder IRM\IRM W2W Expansion\[NAME OF BAT], where [NAME OF BAT] represents the name of this download item. Within that folder, you will find all the game-relevant files and a sub-folder containing the HTML readme and some screenshot(s).

If you no longer wish to use this download, proceed as follows:
      Bulldoze all lots pertaining to this download Save all the cities and exit the game when you're done bulldozing Remove the associated files from your plugins folder Hint: Just to be sure, I recommend moving the undesired files somewhere else and doing some checks before you delete them permanently. This way, if it turns out you forgot to bulldoze something, you can add it back in temporarily until you're done.

3 - DEPENDENCIES

IRM W2W Base Pack
      Since this is an extension to the IRM, all the dependencies of the original IRM base pack still apply.

In addition to this, you'll need the original upload of the BAT to see the building:
      NYBT ABBT Manhattanville Project (3rd Pack). Only the .sc4model files are required.
      If you want to have the option of blocking the enclosed lots from growing temporarily, for example when you want to go back to regular (i.e., non-W2W) IRM industry for a while, you can use the IRM W2W Expansion Blocker v 3.0 (or higher) from November 22, 2016 (or later).  
      RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS

Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Addon Set 1 for more I-D mech & out lots
      Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Addon Set 1 for more I-M mech & out lots
      Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Filler Set 1 to dress up I-D areas to your liking using ploppable fillers
      Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Filler Set 1 to dress up I-M areas to your liking using ploppable fillers

4 - FINAL WORDS

Credits to the NYBT ABBT guys for these BATs!

T Wrecks, April 23, 2017
    • By T Wrecks
      WALL-TO-WALL INDUSTRY 

Manhattanville Pack 2 by NYBT ABBT

After another hiatus, I finally gave myself a push and got around to uploading this one. It marks the 13th upload in the third (and probably final) series of IRM W2W lots based on BAT models made by other artists, this time a mix of dirty and manufacturing industry. Once again, I didn't have too much work with this one because the high-quality 3dsmax BATs in this pack, Manhattanville Pack 2 by NYBT / ABBT were designed to be W2W in the first place. I merely tweaked a few stats, assigned the zones, added a few lot options, and a prop here and there.

The buildings will provide 72 to 260 I-M jobs for your Sims (for details, see lot breakdown below). Most of them will look best among low-rise development; 609 West 131st Street can even be used to "cross" a 4-tiles deep W2W block because it is long enough to face both the street in front and the one in the back.
      3259 Broadway is a bit of the exception here: It is much bigger, will look great in a mid-rise environment (see demo screenshot) and can be used as a kind of "end cap" for a 4-tiles deep W2W block, i.e. it will face all three street sides - front, back, and left/right - and sit neatly wall-to-wall with everything around it.
      As the screenshot shows, there is not much lot design to speak of; the buildings mostly sit snugly on the lot with blank walls to all sides not facing a street/road.
      605 West 131st Street (72 I-M jobs): 1x2 straight, Stage 1 609 West 131st Street (100 I-M jobs):
      1x4 straight, Stage 1 (2 versions) 635 West 131st Street (100 I-M jobs):
      2x2 straight, Stage 1 3259 Broadway (260 I-M jobs):
      2x4 left cap, Stage 2 2x4 right cap, Stage 2 In keeping with the other IRM stuff, the job numbers are intended to be in line with Maxis stuff if you use Toroca's Industrial Jobs Quadrupler. Since you cannot zone large coherent areas with W2W industrial and the lots can be complemented with fillers, the resulting job density will, in fact, be not that excessive. For the same reason, growth stages for IRM W2W are generally kept low.

2 - USE

If you extract this archive to your root plugins folder, it should create a folder IRM\IRM W2W Expansion\[NAME OF BAT], where [NAME OF BAT] represents the name of this download item. Within that folder, you will find all the game-relevant files and a sub-folder containing the HTML readme and some screenshot(s).

Bulldoze all lots pertaining to this download Save all the cities and exit the game when you're done bulldozing Remove the associated files from your plugins folder Hint: Just to be sure, I recommend moving the undesired files somewhere else and doing some checks before you delete them permanently. This way, if it turns out you forgot to bulldoze something, you can add it back in temporarily until you're done.

3 - DEPENDENCIES

IRM W2W Base Pack
      Since this is an extension to the IRM, all the dependencies of the original IRM base pack still apply.

In addition to this, you'll need the original upload of the BAT to see the building:
      NYBT ABBT Manhattanville Project (2nd Pack). Only the .sc4model files are required.
      If you want to have the option of blocking the enclosed lots from growing temporarily, for example when you want to go back to regular (i.e., non-W2W) IRM industry for a while, you can use the IRM W2W Expansion Blocker v 3.0 (or higher) from November 22, 2016 (or later).  
      RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS

Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Filler Set 1 to dress up I-D areas to your liking using ploppable fillers
      Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Filler Set 1 to dress up I-M areas to your liking using ploppable fillers

4 - FINAL WORDS

T Wrecks, April 23, 2017
    • By T Wrecks
      WALL-TO-WALL INDUSTRY 

Manhattanville Pack 1 by NYBT ABBT

After another hiatus, I finally gave myself a push and got around to uploading this one. It marks the twelfth upload in the third (and probably final) series of IRM W2W lots based on BAT models made by other artists, this time a mix of dirty and manufacturing industry. Frankly, I didn't have too much work with this one because the high-quality 3dsmax BATs in this pack, Manhattanville Pack 1 by NYBT / ABBT were designed to be W2W in the first place. I merely tweaked a few stats, assigned the zones, added a few lot options, and a prop here and there.

The buildings will provide 72 to 144 I-M jobs for your Sims (for details, see lot breakdown below). They will look best among low-rise development. As the screenshot shows, there is not much lot design to speak of; the buildings mostly sit snugly on the lot with blank walls to all sides not facing a street/road.
      640 West 132nd Street (96 I-M jobs):
      2x2 straight, Stage 1 2x2 right corner, Stage 1 641 West 131st Street (144 I-M jobs):
      3x2 straight, Stage 1 653 West 131st Street (72 I-M jobs):
      1x2 straight, Stage 1 2307 Joe DiMaggio Highway (92 I-M jobs):
      2x2 left corner, Stage 1 2x2 right corner, Stage 1 2311 Joe DiMaggio Highway (108 I-M jobs):
      2x2 left corner, Stage 1 2x2 right corner, Stage 1 In keeping with the other IRM stuff, the job numbers are intended to be in line with Maxis stuff if you use Toroca's Industrial Jobs Quadrupler. Since you cannot zone large coherent areas with W2W industrial and the lots can be complemented with fillers, the resulting job density will, in fact, be not that excessive. For the same reason, growth stages for IRM W2W are generally kept low.

2 - USE

3 - DEPENDENCIES

IRM W2W Base Pack

NYBT ABBT Manhattanville Project (1st Pack). Only the .sc4model files are required, plus a descriptor file for a prop - if you don't keep the following file, the little side building on 2307 JDM Highway will not show up:
      NYBT ABBT 2301 JDM Hgwy-0x6534284a-0xdc5ed037-0x5c8398fa.SC4Desc
      RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS

4 - FINAL WORDS

T Wrecks, April 23, 2017
    • By RandyE
      • Elongated shape to extend the radius of park and landmark effects, set at 90% for both over 20 tiles.
      • Illumination of area in Maxis night-lighting, adding contrast to night scenery.
      • Blinking light, pigeons, sparkle effects and people animations.
      • Original sculpture made from Maxis rock block props. 
      • Custom query based on tutorials and a sample lot file by Equinox and Daeley  (2005) found on Simtropolis and SC4 Devotion,
      • Addition to Park Menu ploppables, no external dependencies.
      • Note: the 'Bulbs Changed'  Goofy Stat. is not programmed, its simply a static number written on the menu graphic.
      Installation:
      Place the  'Promenade_of_Light_Plaza_3x16.SC4Lot' file in 'username'~/Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.  Start SC4 and look for the lot's icon in the Parks Menu.
      The zip now contains 2 independent lots so:
      For the working fountain plaza also place the 'Promenade_Fountains_Plaza_3x16.SC4Lot' in the same folder, or choose either one as each one stands alone. 
    • By ESP15
      Hi guys. I like that someone who knows how to design buildings, can do some styles of style Art-Deco style of what is in Manhattan.
      I think there are few designed and I would love someone to do me that favor. High level buildings with 25 - 30 floors. They are usually brown, I hope they understand me and I try to speak the best English possible. Thank you very much and I hope you like my comment.  
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.