• Moose

Advanced Coal Mine Upgraded 1.1 1.1

(4.45)    (11 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Hello everyone. Extending the module from 4 to 60 and increased all prices .and increased capacity of the vehicle from 5 to 10 tonnes.. I hope that you enjoy so much of me ... :)

poom29 likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Yayie

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Moris

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
sendixxx

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
ygok

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
sahamaneh

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• @kellydale2003 As I said in the review it's avesome stuff, I would have only one request. Could you next time make a notice on the description, that the growable version is only compatible with CAM by default...  I was wondering why I haven't seen growing your stuffs in my cities (f.e. Linda Swampy), and took an other look to the lot files I see, that some of them is CAMified, and I don't play with CAM... Linda Swampy is a stage 10 I-Ht... So that would be worth a mention I guess for those who doesn't use the CAM as well... Thanks in advance!  - Tyberius
    • Having Trouble with this plugin. I downloaded this and all the dependencies. All I see is parking lot and cars. no Building. What do u think might be causing this?
    • This strategy is really commendable. There have been so many buildings that were 95% ready and had already reached a quality level that left most users with their lower jaw on the desk, and yet they got lost ultimately and never made it to any download section, even though of all people with an interest in that BAT, literally every single person other than the creator would gladly have downloaded it in its current state. You chose to go the other route, and - lo and behold! - people love the building, download it, and are happy. Thank you so much for contributing a superb BAT to the STEX rather than another post to one of the most depressive threads on Simtropolis!
    • It's a landmark in SC4, too, but the scale of Maxis' version is totally off, and the lot is strange as well. Therefore, a custom version is very welcome. I recently compared old and new version side by side, and the progress you have made since then is impressive! Smoother modeling (the inward curves used to look a tad bumpy), better windows, better roof textures and roof junk, better night lights... it's an improvement in all respects!
    • Any way to get this to work on a mac?