• Moose

1 Screenshot

About This File

Another new addition, Pedestrian Path Sidewalk for both Bridge and Tunnel. Can be use on both land and water tiles.

u can find in Pedestrian Path 'New' SubMenu

Need Original Pedestrian Path v2 By Xoxide

https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29473-offline-only-mod-%E2%80%9Cpedestrian-paths%E2%80%9D/

Make Sure have Project Akar  by Yayieli

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29715-project-akar-ui-enhancement/

If you got any problem or bug pm me thanks.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 29-08-2014 (1.0)
  • Initial Release
  • 07-09-2014
  • Changed Winrar name to Regional (Sorry i have forgot)

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Yayie

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Bugnug23

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Simoncity

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
momocan

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
sendixxx

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
jockhrh

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Crazylegs

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By hakajo98
      Hey there
      I live in Switzerland, and here (and some other cities around the world) the crosswalks are yellow/orange. I was wondering if it is possible to add this to cities skylines? I don't really have a lot of experience with modding... 
      - hakajo98
    • By Rotype
      Does anyone know what dictates the volume of through traffic and if it's moddable?  I'm talking about the amount of cars that enter your city from one direction and simply pass through to exit somewhere else.  I'm trying to set up a particular story where the region starts off sparsely populated and rarely traveled and the huge volume of through traffic really throws off the theme - turning my single national road connection into a traffic jam.
    • By Tomcat22
      I will be sharing my next assets in this topic, you can check my previous assets here in my workshop page . I finished my old bridge asset and this will be the first asset in this topic  I hope you like it. Detailed information is provided in asset page. 

• By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s):: Cities XXL Community Patch Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Game Requirement(s):: Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Cities XXL  
      Note: This Mod Can't Install Both Files With Traffic Lights Mod For XXL Because it might not work, Make Sure You Removed Traffic Lights Mod For XL/XXL and This Mod is Replacement For Traffic Lights Into Stop Signs Mod For XL/XXL
    • By Stellaris88

How do i solve traffic Problems in cities skylines? Such as massive traffic jams on the higwhay exit?
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In nature, the complex of dance begins with single cells, tropisms, although independently motivated according to the nucleus responding to gravity, tides and light, but gradually all evolution can be seen as a dance of chemicals and forms.  The more complex the dance, the more complex the life-form.   When I watch male and female figure skaters I am stunned by the extreme complexity of coordination of physical, sensory, cognitive and pure ability of flight that my species is capable of.    Dare I say, I am honored to be human.   All our technology and art are just toys compared to the actual material ability of ourselves as conscious physical beings.  As well, in the sciences, male and female have unique cognitive and perceptual abilities that are complimentary and mutually facilitative.  There's no limit to what can be achieved by human beings who know how to dance.
    • The water texture is designed to show dynamic flow, a churning of the water as if an industrial process is taking place.   Its supposed to be clean fresh water, so it would appear more saturated blue with whitecaps.  The texture and saturation also helps to distinguish it as clearly water and matches the tone and texture of the surrounding buildings.   In my texture pack I designed 4 different water textures for different applications of light. Go ahead and feel free to suggest another one, or one you can imagine that might fit better.  Thanks for the feedback.
    • I love, love, LOVE seeing Louisiana BATS in the game. Hope you'll come back soon and upload some more.
    • Because theres no SimCity 3000 section
    • Well, yes ... but also ... ... a map. Depends on the network layout? But no - these are two different maps. That's like two different planets. They'll have to dance alone. Did you ever notice there is a sexual practice - since the beginning - that transcends already gender difference - a very common sexual practice you can't call it rather heterosexual  nor homosexual? You can do it too. Everyday. And so - overcome sociocultural dichotomy not only in theory but with your own hands.