• Moose

1 Screenshot

About This File

Another new addition, Pedestrian Path Sidewalk for both Bridge and Tunnel. Can be use on both land and water tiles.

u can find in Pedestrian Path 'New' SubMenu

Need Original Pedestrian Path v2 By Xoxide

Make Sure have Project Akar  by Yayieli

If you got any problem or bug pm me thanks.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 29-08-2014 (1.0)
  • Initial Release
  • 07-09-2014
  • Changed Winrar name to Regional (Sorry i have forgot)

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Yayie

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Bugnug23

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Simoncity

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
momocan

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
sendixxx

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
jockhrh

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Crazylegs

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Handyman
      I believe  TSCT.jar could be run from anywhere. Could someone confirm this for me?
      If so, what files will it need to find and where are they supposed to be?
      Any help appreciated.
    • By CheshireKate
      I'm attempting to build a city in which car usage is minimized. To that end, I've added a small industrial area in which contains no roads of any kind, only railroads and pedestrian malls. It has grown nicely, and people are getting to work by taking the tram to their nearest train station and hopping on the train to the industrial area. On the surface, it looks like everything is running nicely:

But let's take a look at where all the freight is going:

It looks like all of the factories are sending their goods along the train to the connection with the neighbouring city instead of sending it to the port. I'll note that the neighbouring connection is quite a ways off screen and that even the furthest factory from the seaport is still significantly closer to the port than it is to the next city. As a result, every one of my factories that sends freight has "long" freight times.

As you can see, the seaport has a railway connection, and it is connected to the rail system. It also has a "road" connection via pedway to the train station, so it has workers too.

Can anyone explain to me why nobody ships their freight through this port? It is a CDK3 Container Seaport which accepts rail connections, but its used capacity is 0.

The second issue is that this industrial area is fairly hilly. It's actually relatively flat compared to the surrounding areas, and I spent quite a bit of time smoothing the bumps and making the grade from the coast up to the hill that acts as a buffer between this area and my R/C neighbourhoods as gentle as possible:

However, if you zoom in on some of these diagonal train stations, you can see they look absolutely terrible when put on a slope. Not only that, but many of the pedestrian malls are half-buried under grass, giving the whole area a weird, janky look:

I tried using a slope mod to ensure my rails were built using realistic grades, but even with the least restrictive mod I could find, the area was still too hilly for me to lay down these tracks. Are there pedestrian tiles and diagonal railway stations that play more nicely with slopes, or do have to bite the bullet and flatten everything, leaving weird-looking, extra steep slopes at the edges of the area? And if I do that, what do I do with the train tracks at those steep edges?

My last question doesn't really require any screenshots. Put simply, industry generates garbage. With no roads, the only way for me to remove this garbage is via rail. Do any mods exist that allow this?
    • By CorinaMarie
      As some of you know I've been playing without the illustrious NAM while I learn the basic game. For the one or two other peeps on the planet who might be starting out NAMless, I feel the following might be of some use. The rest of you may feel free to skip this long, picture packed mini observation.
      So, I've been playing a natural (random) growth region in which I've zoned mostly farms that are interspersed with the initial god mode trees to simulate the real world where I live. (For the curious my progress starts here and continues with several posts over the past couple months there in the rest of the thread.)

This post is not about that tho. This is phase two where the industrial revolution has started and factories are pervading the countryside.

The Acres family farm is a short distance from a major four lane highway. They are planning to retire and haven't set out any crops this season. The Big-O Factory Development Corporation has purchased the farm (dirt) cheap. The Acres's sell with the condition that they can keep the small tractor shed and a tiny parcel of bare ground.

^ Yes, there is an Ugly Yellow Pause Thingy in some of my pics. I like it sometimes to indicate, well ..., that my game is Paused.

The development begins with building the streets and adding bus stops.

Next they add a water system.

And then survey it from above ground to be sure all of the parcel is watered. Some nearby residents get public water as an unintended bonus.

The building locations are prepared by de-zoning the farm ground.

The Mayor has specifically tweaked the tax rates to create the desired demand. (Note: These settings are not some magic set. They are based on the local and regional influences at the moment.)

Using Ctrl-Zoning (as described in the Tutorial:Precision Zoning) the hope is to attract larger factories and cramped living quarters for some workers along with some low density commercial so they can buy some bread.

We check and see there is a nearby Medical Clinic and boost its funding sufficiently to handle the increased patient count cause the radius includes a part of the new residential zone.

Now we turn on time and wait for the factories to grow. The Sims aren't overly enthusiastic about moving here so we plant a grass tile. These uneducated Sims are just wild about such a thing.

Now to zone for more residential and add a local Doctor's Office. I did the zones separate to preclude 4x2 buildings from growing.

When the Tenements grow (which is the look I wanted for here) I click them all to Historical so they don't later try to merge together and morph into a bigger building. I did zone them high density so I can change my mind about it in future years.

Then I zone the final two residential parcels.

Plop a bunch more pretty green grass and the Sims rush in.

And fill in the rest of the area with grass and a playground for the kids.

A wee bit of traffic congestion occurs.

Not to worry, says Jamil Herd. Upgrade those parts of the Streets to Roads.

All better now.

And here it's completed.

Set the medical funding at an appropriate level for the new Clinic.

But wait! say the local denizens. You said this would create jobs for all of us. The outsiders took most of the jobs before we even got moved in.

Hmm. Ok, that latter statement is prolly an exaggeration, but who is working where? the Mayor asks.

Jamil, bulldoze a piece of that Road. That'll keep the interlopers out.

Well, that hurt the factory jobs some.

Yeah, but let's see where the peeps are working now.

Rebuild the road and run some more time. Here's the jobs graph.

Alright then. Where do the local Sims work now?

Run a bit more time and here's the jobs graph.

And, finally, we see a significant reduction in traffic coming and going from the new industrial complex.

The total commuters from the 6 residential buildings in those three stages are:
      563 initially 575 during isolation 599 final And the total commuters on that entry road
      1383 initially 697 final So, it appears that without NAM one needs to take into consideration who's going to work where and where will they come from, or go to, as one of the key aspects of the amount of traffic.

• By CynCeyd
      Hi,
      I'm currently experimenting with Cities: Skylines modding and I am pretty much stuck on one issue.
      I'd like to create roads (including the connection of those and thereby creating intersections). Unfortunately my research wasn't successful yet and I have no clue what I could do now apart from asking here.
      I already tried to hook the NetTool (by hooking the IL code and capturing the CreateNode / CreateNodeImpl function) and calling NetTool.CreateNode manually afterwards. To some extent this works (without any extra code it does create the road, but look at the attachment for results). I also forked some GitHub repository that contained code which allowed me to at least create roads at the correct height, but they never connected and thus never created intersections.
      I guess I'm missing some code to seperately create an intersection which respectively creates "correct" roads, but I'm lost here.
      Can someone please give me a hint on this issue?
      Thanks in advance

• By skallben
      Hello all!
      I found this on the workshop. Basically it's a setup that allows for multiple metro exits from one platform. Or atleast did, I don't know if it still works.
      http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=577719153
      So is it possible to connect different metro stations via underground passages?
      I tried just putting and moving tunnels with MoveIt in game but could not make it work.

Why do  I want this?
      * Realism. Say we have two lines on different depths, pedestrians walk UP to street level and to the next station.
      * Practicality, too many pedestrians in the way for cars, trams, buses. Same as IRL.

So I am not a modder, I just want to put this out there to see if it's remotely plausible. And if so, hopefully inspire someone in this fantastic community.

Actually, when I Think about it. Paradox should make a DLC on this: The Underground. Passages with shops, malls and different exits, levels etc.

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments