Regional WaterRoad 2.0

(4.72)    (18 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hello all , after a couple of days on his mods, I finally add possable way on the water, a big thank you to my Team

How to install?

1. Make sure you have downloaded and Installed Project Akar :

2. Download the mod.
3. Right click the rar file > Extract
4. Copy and paste the package file into your SimCityData folder.
5. All roads place under “WaterWays” Submenu.

What's New in Version 2.0

Released

• 23-08-2014
  • Frist Version Initial Release

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Almost every day you guys come out with something new that improves the game and therefor forces me to keep playing, I both Love & Hate you for this!!!

PS: Should we delete http://community.sim...terways-tools”/ now?

You should not since that is the base mod which this mod is an extension to,This mod just adds regional waterways to the already existing non regional ones.

Share this comment

Hi, I think this is the best mod you have made or joint best with the Regional Bridge. I went onto Simcity and looked under the tab of waterways to find that nothing was there.... but eventually i found the problem with my game and corrected it. Thanks

Share this comment

Please try to be more descriptive when you post mods; I don't understand if this allows you to make the freeway over water, like you did, OR, if it does what waterways and coastline mod does, changing the paths the ships follow. If this doesn't allow you to make freeways over water, what mod did you do that with?

Type your instructions and descriptions in YOUR language on translate.google.com and then paste the English here, please.

Share this comment

Anyone not getting snap points? I cannot get anything to snap on water roads or aves. Tried removing and re-installing mod. I guess i'll remove Akar and some of the others and try from scratch again.  Any pointer on getting snaps to work on these roads like i have seen in Skye's videos would be sweet.

Share this comment