• Moose

7 Screenshots

About This File

This mod adds the possibility of building of multilevel streets in SimCity. Place the second traffic level on top of the first level. And you will get bi-level street! Create more beautiful and perfect interchanges with this pack.

Also meet a new innovative solution to the problem of traffic congestion at the intersections - Yield signs (or Give way)! Each driver must prepare to stop if necessary to let a driver on another approach proceed at these intersections. Control traffic even easier!

Features:
- The Second level of High Density Street, Medium Density Street and Bi-level Avenue: Medium Density, High Density and Streetcar Avenue.
- Meduim Density Transition Ramp, High Density Transition Ramp and all kinds Avenue Transition Ramps: Medium Density, High Density and StreetCar.
- The Second Level Of High Density Street uses yield signs at the intersections. The Second Level Of Medium Density Street and other - stop signs.
- Major roads and Secondary roads. (You need to place a road in a value "a secondary road" at first and then a road in a value "a major road")
- Ability to change the height of the road.

You should use Transition Ramps or UDoN to connect the first level with the second.

When you use this pack with the Project Akar by Yayie, you can find these roads in "Levels".
Thanks to MaxisGuillaume for assistance in the preparation of roads with yield signs and Xoxide.

THIS IS AN OFFLINE-ONLY MOD. You need to have SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow Expansion Pack!

How to install: 
Unzip the files, copy and paste the .package files into your SimCityData folder. Enjoy!

Regional Bi-level Streets should be used ONLY WITH the main mod "Bi-level Streets Pack".

How to connect the first level of street to the second level.

md0yCj9.jpg

If you'd like to help my modding, you can donate here. Thank you so much.

What's New in Version 2.4   See Changelog

Released

• You can connect ramps from the ground to any level of the road;
  • Fixed the mistake with Megatower's roads. (Thanks for help to Michael Blackkatt)

pssoft likes this

User Feedback

You. Are. A. Miracle Worker.

AMAZING JOB. I've always wanted intersections on bridges, and this fits my imagination. :)

Do you have plans to make UDoN Bi-Level Streets? (UDoN BLSs) Those would completely make people insane over ideas. :D

Again, amazing job.

hoytick likes this

Share this comment

Hi MaxvSk

I have some question to you about your MODs 

1 OFFLINE ONLY - Roads With No Traffic Lights (Regional) - 1.0.zip 
     is located in (regional streets) menu, it seems logical 
2 OFFLINE ONLY - Roads With No Traffic Lights - 1.4.zip 
     is located in (No traffic light) menu, not logical, it should be in (streets) Menu !, so could (No traffic light) menu be removed 

3 I have installed your (OFFLINE ONLY) Bi-level Streets Pack.zip 
it is a good idea and I like it. But I can only place a high density road 
Medium density provides only a flat road? 

best wishes 
Søren

Share this comment

Hi MaxvSk

is located in (No traffic light) menu, not logical, it should be in (streets) Menu !, so could (No traffic light) menu be removed 

best wishes 
Søren

Thanks for your feedback. You can use both types of roads as you like (and High Density, and Medium). And I will consider your option.

With regards,

Max.

Share this comment

Hi MaxvSk

best wishes 
Søren

Thanks for your feedback. You can use both types of roads as you like (and High Density, and Medium). And I will consider your option.

With regards,

Max.

HI  Max 

Medium don't give me the high rise ?

Share this comment

it's very nice idea mod.

I have a problem, It doesn't make Bi-level medium density street too.

I use MacOSX.

Thank you for contacting. I will consider your problem and try to fix it.

Share this comment

it's very nice idea mod.

I have a problem, It doesn't make Bi-level medium density street too.

I use MacOSX.

Thank you for contacting. I will consider your problem and try to fix it.

Thank you for your answer. I can make Bi-level High Density Street

but Maglev rail pin is not displayed when I pull a road by Medium Density Street.

Share this comment

OMG Someone pinch me, is that a street intersection IN THE AIR wit Udon Ramps I see????????Combined with all the new road and bridge updates lately, You just completed my wishlist for road tools... Thank you SOOOOOO much!

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By reble1
      I think I made a post on this subject before on this forum. But I can't find any of my past posts.
      I have NAM and DBE installed and I am getting frustrated. I have been at it for 5 hours and I haven't completed the bridge over that canyon yet. I am just about ready to     say the heck with it and fill the canyon in and go on.  I can't figure out how to rotate the image of the bridge sections to fit the direction of the road. The directions that I found at http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com/index.php?title=Namdoc:Diagonal_Bridge_Enabler . It says to 1st drag a green line over the canyon in the direction that the bridge is going to go. There is no way to draw a green line in the game. I have posted a few screen captures of my attempts to build the bridge. I must be doing something wrong. Is there a doc for both NAM and DBE the explanes in detail what each item does?  The 1st picture on the left is with the DBE removed. The other 3 are with DBE installed.

Steve

• By kschmidt
      Roghue Island Interchange Revisited !
      Tonight I adresed some issue with the Roghue Island South Interchange. Two issues where amendment: one the elevated one way flyover exit from highway 4 to highway 55 and ramps entry and exit´s from the Hartford City ! One way flyover corner pieces didn´t show right direction so was in fact only cosmetic. Entry and exit wheren´t there at all so a detour must me made via Cape Mayon to reverse into the Hartford City direction !

Issues´s now partly resolved ! Still a detour to Cape Mayon or using the highway 5 bridge is needed to return to Hartford City. Just before the Cape Mayon tunnel there´s a new exit to Roghue Island; any future exit however remains unresolved because there´s no suitable place to place a entry with accelerationlane; ultimately a special tunnel would need to be constructed underwater and costs would expand into a tremendous amount of simoleans !

See the lovely over the rail tunnels winding RHW highway 55 !

Diagonal rail portal pieces are by Takingyouthere; functional there´s still some work to make them fit in better !

Enjoy !

• By scaletho
      Hi,

I'm trying to find the ORIGINAL package of roads parameters and proprieties, and the package of the houses (civs).
      I've tried the Game package, DLC, EP1, APP, Graphic, etc, but most of the parameters such as models, proprieties are no there.
      I don't know if I would be able to reach CapTon, Oppie or any other original SimCity 2013 "veterans" of modding, but if someone can point me in the right direction, I appreciate very much.
      Scaletho
    • By fujikazu
      I just recently started playing again for the updates since After Dark and wanted to update a previous interchange asset going by the same name that I made. Which, this whole time was missing 2 connections but I never noticed. It's easy enough to fix the other one yourself if you prefer the cheaper and slightly smaller 3-lane version but this 4-lane version should have all highways connected to the others allowing travel from one highway to the other 3.

All ramps are two-lane one-way highways for higher speeds and all road pieces have sound barriers(also easy enough to change to the non-barrier version yourself if you prefer).

I have included a picture with arrows showing the connections(forward, left, right, U-turn) just in case anyone wanted to make sure. 

If you get a slope too steep error it's probably because of the turning ramps. Either get a mod or edit it yourself in the editor if you feel it happens too often.

• By alborzka
      This thread will focus on improving and revamping the Transport Lines Manager mod, as well as potentially adding features from IPT and/or unique new features if possible.
      Transport Lines Manager Reborn 6.0.2 now in the workshop.
      Bugs as of 6.0.2:
      Renamed depots are not working in the TLM listing and in depot details windows. Not show cable car stations on linear map as near transport. Ticket price changes not being implemented. Sort lines by colour not working. TLM Unknown Error on Evac Routes trace OP is below:
      The creator of IPT hasn't been online in over 5 months, and the creator of TLM hasn't been online in nearly 1 month. Mass Transit DLC is coming out in a few weeks, and I don't know how either of these mods will fare with changes being brought to the transit system.
      Is anyone in touch with either of these authors? I would especially hate to see TLM go to the dustbin of modding history considering how many options and useful configurations it provides (plus the aesthetics!) such as changing frequency depending on time of day (such a no-brainer), and IPT has excellent debunching. Now that these two mods are nearly incompatible, and with the DLC coming out soon potentially rendering both useless, something must be done. They're far too valuable to go to waste.
      If we can't get the authors to update their mods or publish their code for others to carry it forward, can we all maybe pitch in and create an entirely new mod from scratch? Is someone working on this already? Even with the improvements being brought with the free upgrade/DLC, I feel TLM/IPT features will still be vital to many player's C:S experience. What do y'all think?
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By madhatter106 · Posted
      Textures and detail work on this, particularly the rooftop patio and pool areas, are really great, and give this BAT lots of life.
      Apartment buildings have long been on my list to tackle BATting, just to add to the variety and compete with all the repetitive Maxis stuff.  With contributions like this, though, I feel like it wouldn't be worth my time, because mattb325 has them covered and done so very, very, very well.  Always a joy to see stuff like this on the STEX.
      A great addition to custom content.  Still goin' strong after all these years, mattb325 continues to amaze me.
    • By PatrickGestner · Posted
      Definitely not the Minocqua, Wisconsin I've known through my life, but nice map anyhow. I do the same with cities if I can't think of a name, I just use something I know.
    • By markussaage · Posted
      Nice BAT, would give 5/5, but attention here, folks!!! The Seaview Apartments model in this download has the same IID as the Cast Iron Lofts model from Don Miguel! So it won't grow the way it should! Needs to be corrected by hand!
  • Recent STEX Comments

• The front of it is pretty much identical to "Cooley Law Stadium" (what Oldsmobile/Lugnuts Stadium is called these days) in Lansing, MI
    • Attention here, folks!!! The Seaview Apartments model in this download has the same IID as the Cast Iron Lofts model from Don Miguel! So it won't grow the way it should!
    • I know it's sized 2x1, but what kind of residential do I need to zone for this to grow? Light, medium, or high density? Or does it not matter? Anyone who can answer I appreciate it.
    • Love your work, but since a handful of files now from different users require offsite files that link to dead links I wish it was a rule here that all dependencies should be on site somehow. Thanks for the reup of the files...
    • I'm still working on the Maxis Vanilla tilesets presentation, but yeah its endless how many amazing artists have contributed to the SC4 repository over the past 14 years.  The problem with the tilesets and with RCI is that there's too much repetition.   I'm going to use for the first time a Maxis blocker that will eliminate all vanilla repetition and reveal whatever user created programming defines.  However, my project is not specific to agriculture.   We'll get back to that later.