This mod adds the possibility of building of multilevel streets in SimCity. Place the second traffic level on top of the first level. And you will get bi-level street! Create more beautiful and perfect interchanges with this pack.
Also meet a new innovative solution to the problem of traffic congestion at the intersections - Yield signs (or Give way)! Each driver must prepare to stop if necessary to let a driver on another approach proceed at these intersections. Control traffic even easier!
- The Second level of High Density Street, Medium Density Street and Bi-level Avenue: Medium Density, High Density and Streetcar Avenue.
- Meduim Density Transition Ramp, High Density Transition Ramp and all kinds Avenue Transition Ramps: Medium Density, High Density and StreetCar.
- The Second Level Of High Density Street uses yield signs at the intersections. The Second Level Of Medium Density Street and other - stop signs.
- Major roads and Secondary roads. (You need to place a road in a value "a secondary road" at first and then a road in a value "a major road")
- Ability to change the height of the road.
You should use Transition Ramps or UDoN to connect the first level with the second.
THIS IS AN OFFLINE-ONLY MOD. You need to have SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow Expansion Pack!
How to install:
Unzip the files, copy and paste the .package files into your SimCityData folder. Enjoy!
Regional Bi-level Streets should be used ONLY WITH the main mod "Bi-level Streets Pack".
How to connect the first level of street to the second level.
If you'd like to help my modding, you can donate here. Thank you so much.