THE MARTA PACK 1.0.1

(4.00)    (7 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

this includes a repaint of the city bus and the passanger train. i think this is my best work

no in game picture hopefully some can give me a in game pic

What's New in Version 1.0.1

Released

• BUG FIX please re-download the bus

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ok what exactly is this ?

Marta Bus & Train Pack Transportation for Atl. Ga. He also does a few more citys I'm sure there will be more to come

Please the picture guys

I'm trying. How do I upload to this page? I can't seem to do much

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Thx for the Advice mgb, but i have all the Stuff installed.   But i get Brown Boxes with Peg Streams, below a Pic with and without Free Waters installed    
    • To everyone with the brown boxes issue, you've clearly completely misunderstood the point of this "patch". It does NOT include any water/pond/streams, it simply adjusts the properties of existing mods, such that more space for MMPs is provided. As such, if you failed to read the instructions and don't have the original mods the patch is designed for, it simply won't work. Those files are not technically dependencies, because this file is totally pointless if you don't have such content. Indeed there are 3 lots included in the package, but again these are not designed to work stand-alone without the relevant PEG content being in your plugins folder either.
    • Everyone plays the game differently, so whilst that low value might work fine for your style of play, when releasing mods it's best to support the widest range of setups possible. Example 1:
      So imagine a player with a huge city with maybe millions of sims. Their Bus routes and Subway routes are going to have very high capacities. In such a scenario, not only will lower figures not cut it, but they can break the game. Because if just one stop in the system reaches over 4x the capacity or thereabouts, the network itself will stop working. This is a game bug in essence. Example 2:
      Now let's imagine another player with a small town of 10k residents, say 1k sims use your bus stop. That number would actually be very high for a small town, so clearly a 3k capacity is more than sufficient here, because up to 12k sims could use the stop before any problems occured, and there aren't 12k sims living there. Although bear in mind sims commute, so theoretically you can have more use a stop than the population of a tile. So with a low capacity bus stop, in Example 1 we could end up with very big problems quite easily. But in Example 2 it's unlikely. But, if we give the stop a high capacity, both examples would have little chance of problems. You might think though, "but I don't need this extra capacity" or "it feels like cheating". Well it's really not, because having a super-high capacity won't make more sims use the stop. It just prevents a rather nasty bug from occurring. As such, I would recommended updating the capacities in-line with the previously linked article. But it's not an "urgent fix" or something you need to feel bad about. Just a sensible update to prevent potential problems for users.

volume5_md.pngURGENT! We need your help!

We urgently need your help to meet our September goal!

Please consider a donation today.

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation goes to help us keep the site running free.

Enjoy the site!

OK - See STEX Collections