• Moose

MTA Bus 1.0

(4.50)    (4 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Thats right im back with a MTA bus and there is and ad on the other side  ;)

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
JukEboX

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By 11241036
      Short description:

As you may already know, you need traffic stations of any kind to connect pedestrian zone puzzle pieces to roads or streets to allow your pedestrians to enter them. However, one thing about the game's default bus and subway station has always bothered me: the fact that they only have the white concrete base texture. In case of the bus stop, your Sims even have to climb a fence before they can enter the pedestrian zone. There are already several sets of road-top traffic stops online; however, in some situations (like curves, diagonal streets, or crossings), you can't use them. Therefore, I've created a set of bus, subway, and combined bus and subway stations with base textures fitting the pedestrian mall textures. They are based on the SFBT Modern Bus Stops and the subway stairs found in the RTMT. They can be used like any other traffic station.

There are stations for the subsequently mentioned pedestrian mall varieties:
      -  Concrete (White pavement)
      -  Pavement (pink)
      -  Cobblestone
      -  Red Brick (sometimes comes in 2 varieties; please see 1st screenshot below)
      -  Sandstone (2 varieties)
      -  Grass

There are stations for the following traffic types:
      -  Bus (orthogonal and diagonal; see 1st and 3rd screenshot)
      -  Subway (only orthogonal; see 2nd secreenshot)
      -  Combined Bus and Subway (orthogonal and diagonal; see 2nd and 3rd screenshot)

For further information, please refer to the readme file in the download.

Note: Some of the files are for LHD and some for RHD. You need to remove the files from the traffic installation you don't use, otherwise the RHD files will override the LHD files. Please read the installation instructions below to avoid trouble. (Please see 4th screenshot about the difference.)

Dependencies:

Network Addon Mod: This mod includes base textures required for this plugin. As you may already know, it introduces a big variety of additional networks to the game.
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26793-network-addon-mod-for-windows-installer-offsite

SFBT Essentials: Required for the diagonal overlay textures of the two diagonal stations on grass. Since it only contains props and textures for plugin developers, it does not modify the game itself.
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/14212-sfbt-essentials

SFBT Moderne Bushaltestellen von Fluggi und khoianh94 or SFBT Modern Bus and Tram Stops: Contains the bus stop buildings and the most props on the lots and introduces a series of bus and tram stops on or next to roads. Only the file SFBT_Haltestellen_Fluggi_khoianh_Props.dat is required; you can delete the rest of the files if you don’t want to install the bus and tram stops themselves.
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2536 (LEX registration required)

Paeng Textures Vol103: Required for the grass overlay textures for the orthogonal bus and the orthogonal bus and subway station on grass. Since it only contains textures for plugin developers, it does not modify the game itself.
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/22823-paeng-textures-vol103

Road Top Mass Transit (RTMT): Required for the subway stairs. This plugin introduces a set of various road-top traffic stations. You’ll only need the file RTMTV3_PropF_Subway_Ninja_Gray.dat.
      Link 1: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/13510-road-top-mass-transit
      Link 2: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/17670-roadtop-mass-transit-v3-installers (Installer Version)
      Note: If you don’t want to install the RTMT plugin itself, you can instead download Additional Subway Entrance Props. This plugin contains the same file. Since it otherwise only contains props for plugin developers, it does not modify the game itself.
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/13698-additional-subway-entrance-props  

Currently available languages:

-  English
      -  German

Installation:

Download the archive corresponding to the language you want. Extract all files to a folder where you will find them. Move or copy this folder into your Plugins sub-folder of your edition of SimCity 4.

After installing, please open the folder with this plugin and do this:
      -  For RHD, please delete the two folders starting with LHD.
      -  For LHD, please delete the two folders starting with RHD.

To uninstall, please remove all files from your Plugins subfolder.

Compatibility:

Since this plugin requires installation of the Network Addon Mod, it is only compatible with SimCity 4: Rush Hour, or SimCity 4 Deluxe.

Credits:

-  Network Addon Mod Team
      -  Andreas for uploading the SFBT transit stops, Fluggi and khoianh94 for their models
      -  cogeo for uploading the subway props and the RTMT, Mcdrye and RaphaelNinja for their models
      -  Paeng for various textures required for this plugin
      -  Andreas Roth for uploading SFBT Essentials

You are of course welcome to write me a private message or leave a comment here for any of the following:
      -  You want me to make improvements or additions. (I can't promise to fulfill all your wishes, I'm really no modding expert )
      -  You have found a bug.
      -  You want me to improve the readme text (the English one in particular, my English may not be perfect).
      -  You can translate the in-game and readme texts to another language.
      -  You found out that I forgot to credit someone (hopefully I can remember everyone).
      -  For any other kind of constructive feedback.

Changelog:

Version 1, Oct 26th, 2013:
      - 38 bus, subway and combined bus and subway stations for the following pedestrian zones: concrete, pavement, cobblestone, red brick, sandstone, and grass

• By RandyE
      Includes 2 Garages, 3 Bus Stations 3 Parking Lots, a Bus Loop, 1x1 filler lot and a Taxi Stand.  All lots found in the Transportation Menu indicated with color-coded icons. 
      Dependency:  SHK Parking Pack  Required on all lots in this zip-file download for the base textures, lighting, many of the props, and most vehicles. 
      Dependency Link:
      3x3 Parkade
      Jobs: 6§, 50§§, 6§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Parkade 3x3. Capacity: 5800.  Plop: 650§, Monthly: 240§. Landmark: 20, 10. Pollution: 5, 5 Air/Water/Garbage. Consumption: 20 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x5 Bus Loop
      Jobs: 6§, 60§§, 6§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Bus Loop 3x5. Capacity: 3200. Makes Taxis. Creates 72 Jobs. Plop: 980§, Monthly: 260§. Landmark: 20, 15. Pollution: 10, 5, 5 Air/Water/Garbage. Consumption: 50, 20 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x2 Parkade
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 6§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Parkade 3x2. Capacity: 4800. Plop: 420§, Monthly: 180§. Landmark: 20, 10. Pollution: 5, 5  Air/Water/Garbage. Consumption: 20, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x3 Parking Lot with Transit
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 6§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Parking 3x3. Capacity: 400. Car Queue. Makes Taxis. Creates 54 Jobs. Plop: 250§, Monthly: 150§. Landmark: 10, 10. Pollution: 5, 5.  Consumption: 10, 5 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      1x1 Parking Lot Filler
      Modular Parking - Asphalt - Filler 1x1. Plop: 100§, Monthly: 50§. Landmark: 5, 5. Pollution: 2, 2. Consumption: 5, 5 MWh/Gal.
      1x1 Bus Station and Taxi Stand
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 2§§§. Monthly Income: 100§. Business Deal, Capacity: 800. Makes Taxis. Creates 48 Jobs. Plop: 500§. Landmark: 10, 5. Pollution: 5, 5. Consumption: 20, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x3 Pay Parking
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 6§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - PayParking 3x3.Monthly Income: 120§. Business Deal. Capacity: 600. Plop: 280§. Landmark: 10, 5. Pollution: 5, 5. Consumption: 40, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x3 Park and Ride
      Jobs: 8§, 50§§, 2§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Bus Stop 3x3. Capacity: 1400. Makes Taxis. Creates 60 Jobs. Plop: 400§. Monthly: 140§. Landmark: 20, 5. Pollution: 10, 5. Consumption: 50, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x1 Bus Stop
      Jobs: 5§, 10§§, 0§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Bus Stop 3x1: Capacity: 900. Makes Taxis. Plop: 180§. Monthly: 100§. Landmark: 10, 5. Pollution: 5, 5. Consumption: 30, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit enabled.
      1x5 Bus Stop
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 1§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Bus Stop 1x5. Capacity: 250. Makes Taxis. Plop: 240§. Monthly: 120§. Landmark: 10, 5. Pollution: 5, 5. Consumption: 40, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x3 Parking Lot
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 8§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Parking 3x3. Plop: 260§. Monthly: 120§. Landmark: 20, 10. Pollution: 5, 5. Consumption: 20, 10 MWh/Gal.
      INSTALL:
      To install copy and paste the Modular Asphalt Parking Bus and Taxi Ver. 2.0 folder into your User\Documents \SimCity 4\Plugins folder. Move or delete the text/html files and Previews folder as these should not be stored in the Plugins folder.
    • By RandyE
      Transfer here from one route to another. Transit and network enabled.
       ___           _                 
      | _ )_  _ ___ | |   ___  ___ _ __
      | _ \ || (_-< | |__/ _ \/ _ \ '_ \
      |___/\_,_/__/ |____\___/\___/ .__/
                                  |_|  
      City Bus Loop 1 - 3x2. 
      Capacity: 2500.
      Medium Wealth
      Plop Cost: 350
      Monthly Cost: 150
      Landmark Effect: 10,5
      Park Effect: 5, 5
      Air Pollution: 3, 2
      Water Pollution, 2, 2
      Maxis Night Lighting
      Dependencies:
      Bus props used from: Glenni-buspack-
      RATP_Microbus-1
      RATP_Scania-Vest-HSD
      ORION-Old-MTAbus
      ORION-Old-MTAbusLongIsl
      Orion_VII_SacramentalRegionalTransit

INSTALL to folder:
      C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins
    • By CT14
      Anyone else have the problem of endless busses streaming out of diagonal streets? I don't have any bus stops anywhere near when this happens. My bus traffic graph also shows 0.
      For a while I thought this was related to specific lots (NAM curve fillers, Gridbusters etc), but examining for exemplars revealed nada. The common thread seems to be diagonal streets in all cases. However I can also reproduce it easily by plopping PEG Rural Alleys next to streets.

• By MarkShot
      Please see attached.  I am using NAM 35 and CAM 2.1.
      (1)  Do I need to place a parking garage near terminal bus stops?
      (2)  How do I know what my parking garage is doing?
      (3)  How do I know what my buses are doing in terms of performance?
      Thanks!

What does the last one above mean?
      618 car trips, 63 bus trips, and 41 truck trips in a 24 hour window?
      Skylines will tell me how full my buses are with 30 being the number of seats.  Also, it will tell me car trips saved.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments