• Moose

Regional Bridge And Tunnels 2.0 / 1.0 Ped / 2.0 Udon

(4.41)    (32 Reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Hello all ! After few day working on my mods 'bridge regional' Add All bridge Regional (Dirt Road , Low/Medium/High Street (you can Upgrate Downgrate) , same for avenue

Regional Udon Bridge Finaly here after Much Weed-end , Test and add icon ^^

SubMenu for Bridge and Tunnel Udon.

EmJKASB.png

How to install?

1. Make sure you have downloaded and Installed Project Akar :

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29715-project-akar-ui-enhancement/

Youtube Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JOoTzPdGBY&feature=youtu.be

2. Download the mod.
3. Right click the rar file > Extract
4. Copy and paste the package file into your SimCityData folder.
5. All roads place under “Regional Street” Submenu.

Make Sure have  SimCityDLCEP1-Scripts_287520926.Packages  (City Of Tomorow) SimCity-Scripts_287520926.Packages , to  Origin Game / SimCity / SimCityUserData / Packages Folder <<< If you want working the mods 'Bridge Regional'

PS : i add in the download don't forgot << Thanks You

Need Original Udon 1.9 By Xoxide Here

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/download/29585-offline-only-mod-%E2%80%9Cunidirectional-networks-udon%E2%80%9D/

Not Compatible with:

OFFLINE-ONLY_UniDirectionalNetworks

OFFLINE-ONLY_UniDirectionalNetworksWithYeildSigns17_new_Image

Regional Udon

Please remove the older files
-------------------------------------------
• 002_OFFLINE_DLC_UI_O_ECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20_0716_2_0_RegionalRailBridges.Package.
• 002_OFFLINE_DLC_UI_O_ECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20_0716_2_0_RegionalRailTunnels.Package.

For Regional Heavy Rail Bridges and Tunnels has been combined into a single file ( 2C-Road Traffic-Regional-Train-Streetcar-Bridge And Tunnel-Offline-SUGC.Package).

What's New in Version 2.0 / 1.0 Ped / 2.0 Udon

Released

• 07-08-2014
  • Changed File Name (RegionalBridgeAndTunnelPedPath_V1.
  • 12-09-2014 (2.0) Fuze Train,Streetcar Bridge + Tunnel for do one folder

korver likes this

User Feedback

Time is something we need to get all the updates in place that work together.

Parkltes and some additional parklets are coming .. This mod however works with parklets and will not crash since it was designed by those members of the team working on the other mods.

Juilia is putting great effort into finishing all the road types and making them work across the board so we can add more variants and make things more functional as we tackle one thing at a time and test it.

Since regional EVERYTHING is basically broken to begin with its a lot of smoke and mirrors to make things functional and useable to make some of those cities people have been enjoying.

Our teams are growing and communicating at great lengths each day to satisfy all the potential issues or suggestions.

Cap is looking into have a ploppable highway interchange in 4 directions since rotating it is not as easy as people would like since rotation was never part of the game engine mechanics to begin with.

Julia is also making sure that the mod allows for upgrades and downgrades to give greater flexibility for users.

Share this comment

Homerun!!! This thing works great I love it...Thank you!!! I have one issue though, Got the new akar update It said that skye's Regional road was taken out to get this replacement... OK cool but then was no skyes road so I go get skye's regional road and there has been a change is a Real Version of the regional freeway OK very cool... But were is the original skye road? I have to have it back! Its the only road that allows me to create waterways Sink with no tunnels and terraform so please help!!!      Edit; Sorry scratch that I found the regional High dens. road had those quality's. Bang up job..."5 stars"...

Share this comment

Regional Freeway ORIGINAL will be added back in .. we are sort of going back and forth on variants at this time..   We hope to have an update to this mod today for tonight.

We are removing it from our core and giving it to this mod to intergraded into this mod due to the fact it belongs here.

However adding regional ORIGINAL freeways with bridges is also part of the reason.

Sky's Regional

will be added back in the next release as we move things around but like with the EL trains and subways to see it the mod must be present.

just takes time to get the kinds worked out and coded, tested then updated.. with all other mods to make sure we don't introduce something unexpected.

It will come

Share this comment

i was wondering if i can have your permission to make a tutorial to show everyone how to make the road with the ferry terminals?

Share this comment

i was wondering if i can have your permission to make a tutorial to show everyone how to make the road with the ferry terminals?

Why permission, it's only good to share your knowledge!!

Share this comment

Hi, how did you build the ferrydocks on the water?

i did that with making coastline in the water. But it isn't same with the picture above

Share this comment

You are welcome to make one Trunkleton. Its all about community sharing

Share this comment

sure be my guest, made them with another mod with the 7m waterroads ;)

Share this comment

ok but i will add in WaterWays SubMenu ^^

Trunkleton likes this

Share this comment

Hi, just got your latest download and I see there are two files for SimCityUserData.  I also got the latest Project Akar (today) and that also has those two same UserData files - are they the same?  Not sure how to have both. Any help would be much appreciated... thanks Julia for all the great work! *wave* from New Zealand. :)

Share this comment

ok cool thanks so much

Share this comment

here is the tutorial i hope you like it as i am not the best at making tutorials 

SimCity Tutorial: Building A Dock  :: http://youtu.be/_rXCG4JUqX4

momocan and Yayie like this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RandyE
      This lot has been tested in-game, it was found that at least 2 of them are required to almost completely reduce pollution across a large tile as well as to provide water across a grid of pipes covering the whole tile.  It was tested also with the Utility Radius and Traffic Pollution Modd.  Use the Data View and Cheetah Speed to monitor changes in water supply, air and water pollution.  The pump is programmed to consume a very small amount of water so plop the pump in a non-polluted area as tests indicate it will not immediately clean its own base area and may fail to operate. 
      Location: Water Menu under Utilities Menu, and Power Menu for 1x1 Generator
      Stats:
      Lot Size: 5 (width) by 6 (depth)
      Water Produced and Treated: 1,000,000 cubic meters per hour.
      Pollution Reduction: -1200 over 300 
      Plop Cost: 25,000§
      Maintenance Cost: 10§
      Jobs: 15§, 290§§, 15§§§
      Moderate Landmark and Park Effect. 
      Transit and Network Enabled
      Power Consumed:  200 MWh (megawatt hours)
      Dependency: Included base texture .dat file.
      Maxis Night-lighting
      FOLDER: Radical Water Pump and Pollution Reduction V1
      File: List of Alternate Water Systems.txt
      File: Preview and Install.html
      File: Readme.txt
      SUB-FOLDER: Radical Water Pump and Pollution Reduction
      This is the folder inside the unzipped title folder to be placed in your User\Documents\SimCity 4\ Plugins folder.  It contains 2 files: 1. the Radical_Water_Pump.SC4Lot, and 2. the BaseTexturesElements_RadicalWaterPump.dat file with base textures extracted from my Vol.1 Base Textures Elements package.  If you use the larger package then delete the smaller .dat file included as the textures don't need to be loaded twice.  The larger package is linked below:
      Base Textures Vol 1.1: Elements, for SC4 1.1.0
      SUB-FOLDER: 500 MWh Power Generator 1x1
      File: RadicalWaterPump_PowerGenerator.SC4Lot
      I've added a 1x1 lot to generate power for the water pump.  If you use the Data View Moisture Mod to locate a high volume of water it may be in a remote area, otherwise a non-polluted area may also be in a remote area.  The power generator is equal to 2½ times the wind power plant.
      Previews:
      The 2nd preview shows the progressive reduction of air pollution; the reduction of water pollution is about the same. The test city has 2 heavy industry areas and congested traffic generating severe pollution over the entire tile. A third radical water pump would completely eliminate both across the entire tile.
      The 3rd preview shows at bottom Cori's Data View of Moisture mod which uses the radiation data view to show changes in moisture from rainfall.  In more complicated terrain the moisture data view is useful to see where to place water pumps which depend on aquifers. The mod is linked below:
      Cori's DataView - Moisture v 2017.01.22 by @CorinaMarie
      The top 2 frames show the progressive increase of water-flow over the entire tile.   Water pipes are tedious to place in large tiles requiring about a 30x30 grid.  To make the task of watering the tile easier use the Utility Radius and Traffic Pollution Reduction Modd by RalphaelNinja linked below:
      UtilityRadius TrafPollution Modd by @RalphaelNinja
      The last preview is of this .SC4Lot in production in the Lot Editor for anyone who has enjoyed using SC4 as a design tool, creating .SC4 city tiles, and who may be considering taking the next step of creating .SC4Lot files.  Using Lot Editor is not much more complicated.  Below is the tutorial that got me started almost a year ago.
      Lot Editor: Beginner's Tutorial by @jbbry232
      The science-fiction descriptions for alternate tech. lots with radical improvements helps to fit the lot conceptually into the game while justifying what others might simply call a 'cheat'.  This one is a bit of a whopper, but entirely plausible. 
      Water is compacted into super-dense ice crystal cubes and delivered to the Aquifer generators by vertical descent from orbit.  Anti-grav. tech. is used to manage the very heavy cubes (not shown).  The cubes are then decompressed and the water is pumped into the aquifers, providing fresh-water to civilization and to ecosystems suffering drought.  The added benefit is improvement of atmospheric, tectonic, and tidal ⇌ (equilibrium), and saltwater pH balance for life-support of the Earth.   This tech. may also be used to re-pack glaciers effective to surface albedo and global climate improvement .
      NOTE:  You must connect both the large water pump and the sewage treatment connectors to realize both the effect of the radical volume of water and the treatment.  The large water pump is the relot that will appear in the water utilities.   The dual purpose is combined into one lot with its own unique menu icon.  Please read instructions carefully before hastily making negative reviews.  Please ask questions respectfully if there are any problems with the use of my mods.  Thank-you.
    • By Rotype
      Does anyone know what dictates the volume of through traffic and if it's moddable?  I'm talking about the amount of cars that enter your city from one direction and simply pass through to exit somewhere else.  I'm trying to set up a particular story where the region starts off sparsely populated and rarely traveled and the huge volume of through traffic really throws off the theme - turning my single national road connection into a traffic jam.
    • By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s):: Cities XXL Community Patch Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Game Requirement(s):: Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Cities XXL  
      Note: This Mod Can't Install Both Files With Traffic Lights Mod For XXL Because it might not work, Make Sure You Removed Traffic Lights Mod For XL/XXL and This Mod is Replacement For Traffic Lights Into Stop Signs Mod For XL/XXL
    • By Ln X
      It's about time there was some utility love in this forum. If you have a power facility, water facility or garbage facility then this is the topic to post it in!
      I shall start with a small recycling centre in the middle of some rural suburbs.

Another one would be the hydroelectric dam I created in Faverdale.

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• I followed the steps that came up but in the end there was an error message, "The system cannot find the file specified"
    • In nature, the complex of dance begins with single cells, tropisms, although independently motivated according to the nucleus responding to gravity, tides and light, but gradually all evolution can be seen as a dance of chemicals and forms.  The more complex the dance, the more complex the life-form.   When I watch male and female figure skaters I am stunned by the extreme complexity of coordination of physical, sensory, cognitive and pure ability of flight that my species is capable of.    Dare I say, I am honored to be human.   All our technology and art are just toys compared to the actual material ability of ourselves as conscious physical beings.  As well, in the sciences, male and female have unique cognitive and perceptual abilities that are complimentary and mutually facilitative.  There's no limit to what can be achieved by human beings who know how to dance.
    • The water texture is designed to show dynamic flow, a churning of the water as if an industrial process is taking place.   Its supposed to be clean fresh water, so it would appear more saturated blue with whitecaps.  The texture and saturation also helps to distinguish it as clearly water and matches the tone and texture of the surrounding buildings.   In my texture pack I designed 4 different water textures for different applications of light. Go ahead and feel free to suggest another one, or one you can imagine that might fit better.  Thanks for the feedback.
    • I love, love, LOVE seeing Louisiana BATS in the game. Hope you'll come back soon and upload some more.
    • Because theres no SimCity 3000 section