• Moose

Regional Bridge And Tunnels 2.0 / 1.0 Ped / 2.0 Udon

(4.41)    (32 Reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Hello all ! After few day working on my mods 'bridge regional' Add All bridge Regional (Dirt Road , Low/Medium/High Street (you can Upgrate Downgrate) , same for avenue

Regional Udon Bridge Finaly here after Much Weed-end , Test and add icon ^^

SubMenu for Bridge and Tunnel Udon.

EmJKASB.png

How to install?

1. Make sure you have downloaded and Installed Project Akar :

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29715-project-akar-ui-enhancement/

Youtube Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JOoTzPdGBY&feature=youtu.be

2. Download the mod.
3. Right click the rar file > Extract
4. Copy and paste the package file into your SimCityData folder.
5. All roads place under “Regional Street” Submenu.

Make Sure have  SimCityDLCEP1-Scripts_287520926.Packages  (City Of Tomorow) SimCity-Scripts_287520926.Packages , to  Origin Game / SimCity / SimCityUserData / Packages Folder <<< If you want working the mods 'Bridge Regional'

PS : i add in the download don't forgot << Thanks You

Need Original Udon 1.9 By Xoxide Here

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/download/29585-offline-only-mod-%E2%80%9Cunidirectional-networks-udon%E2%80%9D/

Not Compatible with:

OFFLINE-ONLY_UniDirectionalNetworks

OFFLINE-ONLY_UniDirectionalNetworksWithYeildSigns17_new_Image

Regional Udon

Please remove the older files
-------------------------------------------
• 002_OFFLINE_DLC_UI_O_ECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20_0716_2_0_RegionalRailBridges.Package.
• 002_OFFLINE_DLC_UI_O_ECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20_0716_2_0_RegionalRailTunnels.Package.

For Regional Heavy Rail Bridges and Tunnels has been combined into a single file ( 2C-Road Traffic-Regional-Train-Streetcar-Bridge And Tunnel-Offline-SUGC.Package).

What's New in Version 2.0 / 1.0 Ped / 2.0 Udon

Released

• 07-08-2014
  • Changed File Name (RegionalBridgeAndTunnelPedPath_V1.
  • 12-09-2014 (2.0) Fuze Train,Streetcar Bridge + Tunnel for do one folder

korver likes this

User Feedback

Time is something we need to get all the updates in place that work together.

Parkltes and some additional parklets are coming .. This mod however works with parklets and will not crash since it was designed by those members of the team working on the other mods.

Juilia is putting great effort into finishing all the road types and making them work across the board so we can add more variants and make things more functional as we tackle one thing at a time and test it.

Since regional EVERYTHING is basically broken to begin with its a lot of smoke and mirrors to make things functional and useable to make some of those cities people have been enjoying.

Our teams are growing and communicating at great lengths each day to satisfy all the potential issues or suggestions.

Cap is looking into have a ploppable highway interchange in 4 directions since rotating it is not as easy as people would like since rotation was never part of the game engine mechanics to begin with.

Julia is also making sure that the mod allows for upgrades and downgrades to give greater flexibility for users.

Share this comment

Homerun!!! This thing works great I love it...Thank you!!! I have one issue though, Got the new akar update It said that skye's Regional road was taken out to get this replacement... OK cool but then was no skyes road so I go get skye's regional road and there has been a change is a Real Version of the regional freeway OK very cool... But were is the original skye road? I have to have it back! Its the only road that allows me to create waterways Sink with no tunnels and terraform so please help!!!      Edit; Sorry scratch that I found the regional High dens. road had those quality's. Bang up job..."5 stars"...

Share this comment

Regional Freeway ORIGINAL will be added back in .. we are sort of going back and forth on variants at this time..   We hope to have an update to this mod today for tonight.

We are removing it from our core and giving it to this mod to intergraded into this mod due to the fact it belongs here.

However adding regional ORIGINAL freeways with bridges is also part of the reason.

Sky's Regional

will be added back in the next release as we move things around but like with the EL trains and subways to see it the mod must be present.

just takes time to get the kinds worked out and coded, tested then updated.. with all other mods to make sure we don't introduce something unexpected.

It will come

Share this comment

i was wondering if i can have your permission to make a tutorial to show everyone how to make the road with the ferry terminals?

Share this comment

i was wondering if i can have your permission to make a tutorial to show everyone how to make the road with the ferry terminals?

Why permission, it's only good to share your knowledge!!

Share this comment

Hi, how did you build the ferrydocks on the water?

i did that with making coastline in the water. But it isn't same with the picture above

Share this comment

You are welcome to make one Trunkleton. Its all about community sharing

Share this comment

sure be my guest, made them with another mod with the 7m waterroads ;)

Share this comment

ok but i will add in WaterWays SubMenu ^^

Trunkleton likes this

Share this comment

Hi, just got your latest download and I see there are two files for SimCityUserData.  I also got the latest Project Akar (today) and that also has those two same UserData files - are they the same?  Not sure how to have both. Any help would be much appreciated... thanks Julia for all the great work! *wave* from New Zealand. :)

Share this comment

ok cool thanks so much

Share this comment

here is the tutorial i hope you like it as i am not the best at making tutorials 

SimCity Tutorial: Building A Dock  :: http://youtu.be/_rXCG4JUqX4

Yayie and momocan like this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By huzman
      I found a couple posts about building roads up some hills, but I couldn't find them again. I followed the "how to grow a gentle slope" but that is on a flat land.
      What I want to find is how to climb a hill with roads upwards. I tried terraforming with RR but that just flatens the terrain, and NOT climb up a hill. I won't go for the 45 degrees climb that Maxis allows, they look ridiculous. Any ideas ?
    • By Shroomblaze
      Thank you to all the people who help make this game possible! Colossal Order, Paradox Interactive and all the Cities Skylines fans who made the community what it is today! I was going through a very dark time in my life and if it wasn't for this game I would probably still be in a hell hole of a life wishing I was dead. You gave me that faith in myself again and I'm eternally grateful! Bless your Lives with Love and Great Friendships! Nothing Is Impossible, for in that word you have "Im Possible". Start Living with Love and your Highest Dreams Now!

• By alborzka
      This thread will focus on improving and revamping the Transport Lines Manager mod, as well as potentially adding features from IPT and/or unique new features if possible.
      Transport Lines Manager Reborn 6.0.1 now in the workshop.
      Bugs as of 6.0.1:
      Renamed depots are not working in the TLM listing and in depot details windows. Bus stations and terminals are wrongly listed as depots. Not show cable car stations on linear map as near transport. Ticket price changes not being implemented. Sort lines by colour not working. OP is below:
      The creator of IPT hasn't been online in over 5 months, and the creator of TLM hasn't been online in nearly 1 month. Mass Transit DLC is coming out in a few weeks, and I don't know how either of these mods will fare with changes being brought to the transit system.
      Is anyone in touch with either of these authors? I would especially hate to see TLM go to the dustbin of modding history considering how many options and useful configurations it provides (plus the aesthetics!) such as changing frequency depending on time of day (such a no-brainer), and IPT has excellent debunching. Now that these two mods are nearly incompatible, and with the DLC coming out soon potentially rendering both useless, something must be done. They're far too valuable to go to waste.
      If we can't get the authors to update their mods or publish their code for others to carry it forward, can we all maybe pitch in and create an entirely new mod from scratch? Is someone working on this already? Even with the improvements being brought with the free upgrade/DLC, I feel TLM/IPT features will still be vital to many player's C:S experience. What do y'all think?
    • By paeng
      A set of turbulences for your rivers and streams.

You'll find narrow and wide pieces, both in straight and diagonal versions. They all sit on a 1x1 transparent lot and can be combined with PEG-PPond (Tahoe), PEG-Pond and PEG-Stream or ploppable waters by other creators as well.

LIST OF ITEMS
      Narrow Short Straight Narrow Long Straight Narrow Short Diagonal Narrow Long Diagonal Wide Short Straight Wide Long Straight Wide Short Diagonal Wide Long Diagonal
      Each piece comes in 2 variations that plop at random (16 models all in all).

DEPENDENCIES

~ none ~

Recommended to use with Free Waters Mod.

DEVELOPER NOTES

The turbulences are batted props (instead of the textures used in Vol 01), so there are less straight edges and a bit of overlap onto the next tile.
      You can combine them with any ploppable water and to some extent also with Pond and Stream pieces, mainly the straight items.
      Some of the pieces are also suitable to make transitions between the various available waters - just be creative and find the right combinations.
      There are no other props on these lots - so you have complete freedom to dress them with any Major Mode Flora that suits your theme.

The Turbulences and Transitions Volume 01 (texture based) is available to download here.

CREDITS

Concept & Design: Murimk & Paeng
      Batting: Murimk
      Lotting & Modding: Paeng

SUPPORT

Should you need support for these items please visit the
      PLEX on the STEX - Community Support

Productions Forum Thread (no longer available)

Enjoy!
    • By huzman
      Do ALL trees -Maxis and 3rd. parties- really influence pollution ?
      I started a new city for this purpose. So I built an electricity factory in one corner, some distance away laid several industry zones, some more distance away i put some commercial zones, and still further away and build the residential zones. There a tile free from the zones and the road along one and/or two sides of the zones.
      Then I peppered those empty zones everywhere with ALL kind of trees. Then I ran SC4 and let it run for almost three years. Then I checked the pollutions levels and I didn't notice much change. Ergo, my first line.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• @thirstydeer - welcome to the world of custom content There are 4 tilesets in the game (the game has to be either "SC4 Deluxe" or "SC4" + "Rush Hour" expansion pack, the very basic game won't allow custom content to be used) which you can use to control what types of buildings are grown. The four tilesets are: Houston/New York/Chicago and Euro. If you don't change these settings, as a default, all tilesets are on, and the game builds from one tileset only every 5 game years. By selecting only the Euro tileset, you will give these buildings the greatest chance to grow . There is a little bit of further discussion here: Additionally, to get a 6x6 zone easily in the game, press and hold the CTRL key while zoning the commercial zone to count out a square 6 tiles each side.
    • What exactly do you mean by this: "These are all offered as growable 6x6, stage 1, medium wealth, Commercial Services on the EURO Tileset only."  I'm a pretty basic user of the game and am just starting to dabble with the myriad of custom content available on this site so I want to make sure it'll work for me before I download it.  It truly looks great!
    • If anything it's possible for a river with lots of flow to widen abruptly when the channel shape shifts from deep and narrow to wide and shallow.
    • @mattb325 Yes, I enjoy doing this on my days off. I will have a Kmart, Walmart, and Lowes foods tomorrow.
    • I do plan on doing more to these lots, I'm am looking for some tree and plants props, I did place car props but that don't seem to come up maybe try redoing. I also plan on do more gat station by Deadwood. And a little more of B62.