• Moose

Regional Bridge And Tunnels 2.0 / 1.0 Ped / 2.0 Udon

(4.41)    (32 Reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Hello all ! After few day working on my mods 'bridge regional' Add All bridge Regional (Dirt Road , Low/Medium/High Street (you can Upgrate Downgrate) , same for avenue

Regional Udon Bridge Finaly here after Much Weed-end , Test and add icon ^^

SubMenu for Bridge and Tunnel Udon.

EmJKASB.png

How to install?

1. Make sure you have downloaded and Installed Project Akar :

2. Download the mod.
3. Right click the rar file > Extract
4. Copy and paste the package file into your SimCityData folder.
5. All roads place under “Regional Street” Submenu.

Make Sure have  SimCityDLCEP1-Scripts_287520926.Packages  (City Of Tomorow) SimCity-Scripts_287520926.Packages , to  Origin Game / SimCity / SimCityUserData / Packages Folder <<< If you want working the mods 'Bridge Regional'

PS : i add in the download don't forgot << Thanks You

Need Original Udon 1.9 By Xoxide Here

Not Compatible with:

OFFLINE-ONLY_UniDirectionalNetworks

OFFLINE-ONLY_UniDirectionalNetworksWithYeildSigns17_new_Image

Regional Udon

Please remove the older files
-------------------------------------------
• 002_OFFLINE_DLC_UI_O_ECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20_0716_2_0_RegionalRailBridges.Package.
• 002_OFFLINE_DLC_UI_O_ECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20_0716_2_0_RegionalRailTunnels.Package.

For Regional Heavy Rail Bridges and Tunnels has been combined into a single file ( 2C-Road Traffic-Regional-Train-Streetcar-Bridge And Tunnel-Offline-SUGC.Package).

What's New in Version 2.0 / 1.0 Ped / 2.0 Udon

Released

• 07-08-2014
  • Changed File Name (RegionalBridgeAndTunnelPedPath_V1.
  • 12-09-2014 (2.0) Fuze Train,Streetcar Bridge + Tunnel for do one folder

korver likes this

User Feedback

Time is something we need to get all the updates in place that work together.

Parkltes and some additional parklets are coming .. This mod however works with parklets and will not crash since it was designed by those members of the team working on the other mods.

Juilia is putting great effort into finishing all the road types and making them work across the board so we can add more variants and make things more functional as we tackle one thing at a time and test it.

Since regional EVERYTHING is basically broken to begin with its a lot of smoke and mirrors to make things functional and useable to make some of those cities people have been enjoying.

Our teams are growing and communicating at great lengths each day to satisfy all the potential issues or suggestions.

Cap is looking into have a ploppable highway interchange in 4 directions since rotating it is not as easy as people would like since rotation was never part of the game engine mechanics to begin with.

Julia is also making sure that the mod allows for upgrades and downgrades to give greater flexibility for users.

Share this comment

Homerun!!! This thing works great I love it...Thank you!!! I have one issue though, Got the new akar update It said that skye's Regional road was taken out to get this replacement... OK cool but then was no skyes road so I go get skye's regional road and there has been a change is a Real Version of the regional freeway OK very cool... But were is the original skye road? I have to have it back! Its the only road that allows me to create waterways Sink with no tunnels and terraform so please help!!!      Edit; Sorry scratch that I found the regional High dens. road had those quality's. Bang up job..."5 stars"...

Share this comment

Regional Freeway ORIGINAL will be added back in .. we are sort of going back and forth on variants at this time..   We hope to have an update to this mod today for tonight.

We are removing it from our core and giving it to this mod to intergraded into this mod due to the fact it belongs here.

However adding regional ORIGINAL freeways with bridges is also part of the reason.

Sky's Regional

will be added back in the next release as we move things around but like with the EL trains and subways to see it the mod must be present.

just takes time to get the kinds worked out and coded, tested then updated.. with all other mods to make sure we don't introduce something unexpected.

It will come

Share this comment

i was wondering if i can have your permission to make a tutorial to show everyone how to make the road with the ferry terminals?

Share this comment

i was wondering if i can have your permission to make a tutorial to show everyone how to make the road with the ferry terminals?

Why permission, it's only good to share your knowledge!!

Share this comment

Hi, how did you build the ferrydocks on the water?

i did that with making coastline in the water. But it isn't same with the picture above

Share this comment

You are welcome to make one Trunkleton. Its all about community sharing

Share this comment

sure be my guest, made them with another mod with the 7m waterroads ;)

Share this comment

ok but i will add in WaterWays SubMenu ^^

Trunkleton likes this

Share this comment

Hi, just got your latest download and I see there are two files for SimCityUserData.  I also got the latest Project Akar (today) and that also has those two same UserData files - are they the same?  Not sure how to have both. Any help would be much appreciated... thanks Julia for all the great work! *wave* from New Zealand. :)

Share this comment

ok cool thanks so much

Share this comment

here is the tutorial i hope you like it as i am not the best at making tutorials 

SimCity Tutorial: Building A Dock  :: http://youtu.be/_rXCG4JUqX4

momocan and Yayie like this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By CT14
      Here are four Old Time Power Plants using jestarr's various small Boilerhouse models. Thanks to jestarr for the great props.
      All capacity/plop/monthly costs are balanced to the standard Maxis coal power plant's numbers. These lots feature smoke effects and normal levels of pollution.
      The diagonal Boilerhouse Type A lot and the Owosso lot have concrete base textures from NCD Railyard Textures pack, matching @T Wrecks' Industrial Revolution Mod I-D fillers. Other lots have grass or dirt base textures.
      The Owosso Boilerhouse has an overhanging portion: depending on neighboring lots, the basement access stairs will be hidden in a W2W setting, or show on pavement with IRM fillers.

Menu Location: Utilities > Power
      Menu Sort: Before Default Lots
      Stats:
      Smokehouse Power Station
      Size: 1x2 Capacity: 550 Plop Cost: 900 Monthly Cost: 40 Theme: Grassy
      Boilerhouse Type A
      Prop family: Sterling Brown/Empire Red Brick Variations Size: 1x3 Capacity: 1150 Plop Cost: 1900 Monthly Cost: 70 Theme: Dirt Boilerhouse Type A 45
      Size: 1x1 with overhanging diagonal prop (Sterling Brown only) Capacity: 1150 Plop Cost: 1900 Monthly Cost: 70 Theme: IRM I-D Owosso Boilerhouse
      Size: 1x3 Capacity: 1750 Plop Cost: 2900 Monthly Cost: 100 Theme: IRM I-D  
      Dependencies:
      BSCMegaProps JES Vol01
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=342
      BSCMegaProps jestarr Vol02
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=338
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol05
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1263
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol06
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1416
      Sterling Consolidated Manufacturing by jestarr
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1633
      Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack 1.02 by North Country Dude
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2177

Installation:
      Unzip the file "CT14 - Old Time Power Plants - jestarr Boilerhouses.zip" into your Plugins folder. If prompted, merge with "CT14" directory if existing.

Removal:
      Demolish any of these firetraps which have not yet engulfed their neighborhoods, nay, your entire city in an inferno, and move the folder "Plugins/CT14/Old Time Power Plants/Jestarr Boilerhouses" out of your Plugins folder.

Bugs:
      Please report any problems with these lots to the development thread:
      http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/69360-ct14s-railroad-lots-and-bat/
    • By CorinaMarie
      As some of you know I've been playing without the illustrious NAM while I learn the basic game. For the one or two other peeps on the planet who might be starting out NAMless, I feel the following might be of some use. The rest of you may feel free to skip this long, picture packed mini observation.
      So, I've been playing a natural (random) growth region in which I've zoned mostly farms that are interspersed with the initial god mode trees to simulate the real world where I live. (For the curious my progress starts here and continues with several posts over the past couple months there in the rest of the thread.)

This post is not about that tho. This is phase two where the industrial revolution has started and factories are pervading the countryside.

The Acres family farm is a short distance from a major four lane highway. They are planning to retire and haven't set out any crops this season. The Big-O Factory Development Corporation has purchased the farm (dirt) cheap. The Acres's sell with the condition that they can keep the small tractor shed and a tiny parcel of bare ground.

^ Yes, there is an Ugly Yellow Pause Thingy in some of my pics. I like it sometimes to indicate, well ..., that my game is Paused.

The development begins with building the streets and adding bus stops.

Next they add a water system.

And then survey it from above ground to be sure all of the parcel is watered. Some nearby residents get public water as an unintended bonus.

The building locations are prepared by de-zoning the farm ground.

The Mayor has specifically tweaked the tax rates to create the desired demand. (Note: These settings are not some magic set. They are based on the local and regional influences at the moment.)

Using Ctrl-Zoning (as described in the Tutorial:Precision Zoning) the hope is to attract larger factories and cramped living quarters for some workers along with some low density commercial so they can buy some bread.

We check and see there is a nearby Medical Clinic and boost its funding sufficiently to handle the increased patient count cause the radius includes a part of the new residential zone.

Now we turn on time and wait for the factories to grow. The Sims aren't overly enthusiastic about moving here so we plant a grass tile. These uneducated Sims are just wild about such a thing.

Now to zone for more residential and add a local Doctor's Office. I did the zones separate to preclude 4x2 buildings from growing.

When the Tenements grow (which is the look I wanted for here) I click them all to Historical so they don't later try to merge together and morph into a bigger building. I did zone them high density so I can change my mind about it in future years.

Then I zone the final two residential parcels.

Plop a bunch more pretty green grass and the Sims rush in.

And fill in the rest of the area with grass and a playground for the kids.

A wee bit of traffic congestion occurs.

Not to worry, says Jamil Herd. Upgrade those parts of the Streets to Roads.

All better now.

And here it's completed.

Set the medical funding at an appropriate level for the new Clinic.

But wait! say the local denizens. You said this would create jobs for all of us. The outsiders took most of the jobs before we even got moved in.

Hmm. Ok, that latter statement is prolly an exaggeration, but who is working where? the Mayor asks.

Jamil, bulldoze a piece of that Road. That'll keep the interlopers out.

Well, that hurt the factory jobs some.

Yeah, but let's see where the peeps are working now.

Rebuild the road and run some more time. Here's the jobs graph.

Alright then. Where do the local Sims work now?

Run a bit more time and here's the jobs graph.

And, finally, we see a significant reduction in traffic coming and going from the new industrial complex.

The total commuters from the 6 residential buildings in those three stages are:
      563 initially 575 during isolation 599 final And the total commuters on that entry road
      1383 initially 697 final So, it appears that without NAM one needs to take into consideration who's going to work where and where will they come from, or go to, as one of the key aspects of the amount of traffic.

• By catty-cb
      A new solar power plant in Datong, China, however, decided to have a little fun with its design.
      China Merchants New Energy Group, one of the country’s largest clean energy operators, built a 248-acre solar farm in the shape of a giant panda.
      Read more at https://www.businessinsider.com/china-panda-solar-power-plant-2017-7#Yg5oo5duVXb8yUB4.99   EDIT: Another Link   https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/world/94516170/chinas-builds-a-100hectare-solar-farm-shape-like-a-giant-panda   Not sure what it actually looks like as the pictures are artists impressions
    • By RandyE
      This lot has been tested in-game, it was found that at least 2 of them are required to almost completely reduce pollution across a large tile as well as to provide water across a grid of pipes covering the whole tile.  It was tested also with the Utility Radius and Traffic Pollution Modd.  Use the Data View and Cheetah Speed to monitor changes in water supply, air and water pollution.  The pump is programmed to consume a very small amount of water so plop the pump in a non-polluted area as tests indicate it will not immediately clean its own base area and may fail to operate. 
      Location: Water Menu under Utilities Menu, and Power Menu for 1x1 Generator
      You must connect both the large water pump and the sewage treatment connectors to realize both the effect of the radical volume of water and the treatment.  The large water pump is the re-lot that will appear in the water utilities.   The dual purpose is combined into one lot with its own unique menu icon. 
      Stats:
      Lot Size: 5 (width) by 6 (depth)
      Water Produced and Treated: 1,000,000 cubic meters per hour.
      Pollution Reduction: -1200 over 300 
      Plop Cost: 25,000§
      Maintenance Cost: 10§
      Jobs: 15§, 290§§, 15§§§
      Moderate Landmark and Park Effect. 
      Transit and Network Enabled
      Power Consumed:  200 MWh (megawatt hours)
      Dependency: Included base texture .dat file.
      Maxis Night-lighting
      FOLDER: Radical Water Pump and Pollution Reduction V1
      File: List of Alternate Water Systems.txt
      File: Preview and Install.html
      File: Readme.txt
      SUB-FOLDER: Radical Water Pump and Pollution Reduction
      This is the folder inside the unzipped title folder to be placed in your User\Documents\SimCity 4\ Plugins folder.  It contains 2 files: 1. the Radical_Water_Pump.SC4Lot, and 2. the BaseTexturesElements_RadicalWaterPump.dat file with base textures extracted from my Vol.1 Base Textures Elements package.  If you use the larger package then delete the smaller .dat file included as the textures don't need to be loaded twice.  The larger package is linked below:
      Base Textures Vol 1.1: Elements, for SC4 1.1.0
      SUB-FOLDER: 500 MWh Power Generator 1x1
      File: RadicalWaterPump_PowerGenerator.SC4Lot
      I've added a 1x1 lot to generate power for the water pump.  If you use the Data View Moisture Mod to locate a high volume of water it may be in a remote area, otherwise a non-polluted area may also be in a remote area.  The power generator is equal to 2½ times the wind power plant.
      Previews:
      The 2nd preview shows the progressive reduction of air pollution; the reduction of water pollution is about the same. The test city has 2 heavy industry areas and congested traffic generating severe pollution over the entire tile. A third radical water pump would completely eliminate both across the entire tile.
      The 3rd preview shows at bottom Cori's Data View of Moisture mod which uses the radiation data view to show changes in moisture from rainfall.  In more complicated terrain the moisture data view is useful to see where to place water pumps which depend on aquifers. The mod is linked below:
      Cori's DataView - Moisture v 2017.01.22 by @CorinaMarie
      The top 2 frames show the progressive increase of water-flow over the entire tile.   Water pipes are tedious to place in large tiles requiring about a 30x30 grid.  To make the task of watering the tile easier use the Utility Radius and Traffic Pollution Reduction Modd by RalphaelNinja linked below:
      UtilityRadius TrafPollution Modd by @RalphaelNinja
      The last preview is of this .SC4Lot in production in the Lot Editor for anyone who has enjoyed using SC4 as a design tool, creating .SC4 city tiles, and who may be considering taking the next step of creating .SC4Lot files.  Using Lot Editor is not much more complicated.  Below is the tutorial that got me started almost a year ago.
      Lot Editor: Beginner's Tutorial by @jbbry232
      INSTALL:
      To install copy and paste the Radical Water Pump and Pollution Reduction folder into your User\Documents \SimCity 4\Plugins folder. 
      To also install the power generator copy and paste the 500 MWh Power Generator 1x1 folder into the folder above.
    • By kschmidt
      Roghue Island Interchange Revisited !
      Tonight I adresed some issue with the Roghue Island South Interchange. Two issues where amendment: one the elevated one way flyover exit from highway 4 to highway 55 and ramps entry and exit´s from the Hartford City ! One way flyover corner pieces didn´t show right direction so was in fact only cosmetic. Entry and exit wheren´t there at all so a detour must me made via Cape Mayon to reverse into the Hartford City direction !

Issues´s now partly resolved ! Still a detour to Cape Mayon or using the highway 5 bridge is needed to return to Hartford City. Just before the Cape Mayon tunnel there´s a new exit to Roghue Island; any future exit however remains unresolved because there´s no suitable place to place a entry with accelerationlane; ultimately a special tunnel would need to be constructed underwater and costs would expand into a tremendous amount of simoleans !

See the lovely over the rail tunnels winding RHW highway 55 !

Diagonal rail portal pieces are by Takingyouthere; functional there´s still some work to make them fit in better !

Enjoy !

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• While installing the menu icons using LEProp you may also add these extended names with 'no. of stories', location and 'year completed'.  Descriptions including 'building type', 'no. of jobs' and 'building-height'. Name: AON Center, 62-story, Los Angeles 1973
      Description: Functional Landmark with 5,000 CO$$$ Jobs. Height: 860 ft (260 m). Name: 345 California Center, 48-story, San Francisco 1986
      Description: Functional Landmark with 3,200 CO$$$ Jobs. Height: 211.8 m (695 ft). Name: CenturyLink Tower, 53-story, Denver 1983
      Description: Landmark Building. Cost: $125,000.  Height: 709 feet (216 m).   Name: Columbia Center, 76-story, Seattle 1985
      Description: Functional Landmark with 5,000 CO$$$ Jobs. Height: 937 ft (286 m) Name: Commerzbank Tower, 56-story, Frankfurt 1997
      Description: Functional Landmark with 4,200 CO$$$ Jobs. Height: 259 m (850 ft). Name: Denver Place, 34-story, Denver 1981
      Description: Functional Landmark with 4,500 CS$$$ Jobs. Height: 416 feet (127 m) http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31537-denver-place/ Name: Dirksen Courthouse Federal Building, Chicago
      Description: Dirksen Courthouse: Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$ http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31449-federal-center-chicago/ Name: John Hancock Center, 100-story, Chicago 1968
      Description: Functional Landmark with 8,000 CO$$$ Jobs, the lot size is 6x4. Height: 1,127-foot, (344 m). Name: Torre Ejecutiva Pemex, 52-story, Mexico City 1982
      Description: Functional Landmark with 5,000 CO$$$ Jobs. Height: 214 meters.  Name: Regions Center Tower, 30-story, Little Rock 1975
      Description: Functional Landmark with 3,000 CO$$ Jobs. Height: 454 feet (138 m)   _______________________________________________________ Diego Del Llano Growables - 2017 Pack One 1.00 http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31544-diego-del-llano-growables-2017-pack-one/
    • @Tyberius06 ... I do not want you to think that I am ignoring you - I simply do not have the time to look into it this week. Hopefully, I can examine it this weekend. 
    • Very nice huzman! Thanks for the upload!
    • I remember this one :-) It's a true classic in the SC3000 community.
    • You really only need the building files. (.Desc and .Model) It's against STEX's rules to re-upload them.