• Moose

Regional Bridge And Tunnels 2.0 / 1.0 Ped / 2.0 Udon

(4.41)    (32 Reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Hello all ! After few day working on my mods 'bridge regional' Add All bridge Regional (Dirt Road , Low/Medium/High Street (you can Upgrate Downgrate) , same for avenue

Regional Udon Bridge Finaly here after Much Weed-end , Test and add icon ^^

SubMenu for Bridge and Tunnel Udon.

EmJKASB.png

How to install?

1. Make sure you have downloaded and Installed Project Akar :

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29715-project-akar-ui-enhancement/

Youtube Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JOoTzPdGBY&feature=youtu.be

2. Download the mod.
3. Right click the rar file > Extract
4. Copy and paste the package file into your SimCityData folder.
5. All roads place under “Regional Street” Submenu.

Make Sure have  SimCityDLCEP1-Scripts_287520926.Packages  (City Of Tomorow) SimCity-Scripts_287520926.Packages , to  Origin Game / SimCity / SimCityUserData / Packages Folder <<< If you want working the mods 'Bridge Regional'

PS : i add in the download don't forgot << Thanks You

Need Original Udon 1.9 By Xoxide Here

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/download/29585-offline-only-mod-%E2%80%9Cunidirectional-networks-udon%E2%80%9D/

Not Compatible with:

OFFLINE-ONLY_UniDirectionalNetworks

OFFLINE-ONLY_UniDirectionalNetworksWithYeildSigns17_new_Image

Regional Udon

Please remove the older files
-------------------------------------------
• 002_OFFLINE_DLC_UI_O_ECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20_0716_2_0_RegionalRailBridges.Package.
• 002_OFFLINE_DLC_UI_O_ECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20_0716_2_0_RegionalRailTunnels.Package.

For Regional Heavy Rail Bridges and Tunnels has been combined into a single file ( 2C-Road Traffic-Regional-Train-Streetcar-Bridge And Tunnel-Offline-SUGC.Package).

What's New in Version 2.0 / 1.0 Ped / 2.0 Udon

Released

• 07-08-2014
  • Changed File Name (RegionalBridgeAndTunnelPedPath_V1.
  • 12-09-2014 (2.0) Fuze Train,Streetcar Bridge + Tunnel for do one folder

korver likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Commissar1032

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
ChrissDo

Share this review

Link to review
andrew.u

Share this review

Link to review
Nico Robin

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Simerican Armada

went all out downloading this mod :lol::lol:

hope it works:???::???:

(goes through and places files for 10 mins.)

(wonders :bunny:)

Share this review

Link to review
RodrigoZorcker

NÃO Estou sabendo Instalar. ESTA Dando '' Programa Parou de funcionar ''. PODEM me Ajudar? Socorro:(

Share this review

Link to review
ygok

Share this review

Link to review
palitosone

Share this review

Link to review
sendixxx

Share this review

Link to review
Brynjolfr

Share this review

Link to review
MaxvSk

Share this review

Link to review
Amnewbie

Share this review

Link to review
Yayie

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
momocan

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ciaolo

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Johan81

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

06/12/2017

If you can, please help us reach our June donation goal!  Please note that the STEX Collector's Set gift can now be sent to you by digital download, as well as by mail! Simtropolis runs mostly on donations, as you know, every dollar helps us keep things up and running and bring in improvements from time to time. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

06/21/2017

We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our aging server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the additional load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task.  You may have noticed that we've been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we work out allocating resources for more optimal performance. We've also applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is something we'd like to be able to upgrade. The last time we upgraded hardware was a in 2012. Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Your contribution means a lot!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By kschmidt
      Roghue Island Interchange Revisited !
      Tonight I adresed some issue with the Roghue Island South Interchange. Two issues where amendment: one the elevated one way flyover exit from highway 4 to highway 55 and ramps entry and exit´s from the Hartford City ! One way flyover corner pieces didn´t show right direction so was in fact only cosmetic. Entry and exit wheren´t there at all so a detour must me made via Cape Mayon to reverse into the Hartford City direction !

Issues´s now partly resolved ! Still a detour to Cape Mayon or using the highway 5 bridge is needed to return to Hartford City. Just before the Cape Mayon tunnel there´s a new exit to Roghue Island; any future exit however remains unresolved because there´s no suitable place to place a entry with accelerationlane; ultimately a special tunnel would need to be constructed underwater and costs would expand into a tremendous amount of simoleans !

See the lovely over the rail tunnels winding RHW highway 55 !
      Diagonal rail portal pieces are by Takingyouthere; functional there´s still some work to make them fit in better !

Enjoy !

• By scaletho
      Hi,

I'm trying to find the ORIGINAL package of roads parameters and proprieties, and the package of the houses (civs).
      I've tried the Game package, DLC, EP1, APP, Graphic, etc, but most of the parameters such as models, proprieties are no there.
      I don't know if I would be able to reach CapTon, Oppie or any other original SimCity 2013 "veterans" of modding, but if someone can point me in the right direction, I appreciate very much.
      Scaletho
    • By fujikazu
      I just recently started playing again for the updates since After Dark and wanted to update a previous interchange asset going by the same name that I made. Which, this whole time was missing 2 connections but I never noticed. It's easy enough to fix the other one yourself if you prefer the cheaper and slightly smaller 3-lane version but this 4-lane version should have all highways connected to the others allowing travel from one highway to the other 3.

All ramps are two-lane one-way highways for higher speeds and all road pieces have sound barriers(also easy enough to change to the non-barrier version yourself if you prefer).

I have included a picture with arrows showing the connections(forward, left, right, U-turn) just in case anyone wanted to make sure. 

If you get a slope too steep error it's probably because of the turning ramps. Either get a mod or edit it yourself in the editor if you feel it happens too often.

• By alborzka
      This thread will focus on improving and revamping the Transport Lines Manager mod, as well as potentially adding features from IPT and/or unique new features if possible.
      Transport Lines Manager Reborn 6.0.2 now in the workshop.
      Bugs as of 6.0.2:
      Renamed depots are not working in the TLM listing and in depot details windows. Not show cable car stations on linear map as near transport. Ticket price changes not being implemented. Sort lines by colour not working. TLM Unknown Error on Evac Routes trace OP is below:
      The creator of IPT hasn't been online in over 5 months, and the creator of TLM hasn't been online in nearly 1 month. Mass Transit DLC is coming out in a few weeks, and I don't know how either of these mods will fare with changes being brought to the transit system.
      Is anyone in touch with either of these authors? I would especially hate to see TLM go to the dustbin of modding history considering how many options and useful configurations it provides (plus the aesthetics!) such as changing frequency depending on time of day (such a no-brainer), and IPT has excellent debunching. Now that these two mods are nearly incompatible, and with the DLC coming out soon potentially rendering both useless, something must be done. They're far too valuable to go to waste.
      If we can't get the authors to update their mods or publish their code for others to carry it forward, can we all maybe pitch in and create an entirely new mod from scratch? Is someone working on this already? Even with the improvements being brought with the free upgrade/DLC, I feel TLM/IPT features will still be vital to many player's C:S experience. What do y'all think?
    • By SimCoug
      Description:
      I came across a discussion in the forums a little while back of somebody asking about a well lot to use as a water source.  Well (pun intended), I got to thinking, that might be really useful... I know I could certainly use something like that.  So here you are - two simple ground well lots that have the exact same properties as the Maxis water tower.  One of the lots includes a base texture and has more of a rural look.  The other is simply the well with no base texture or props... you can add MMPs to give it whatever look you desire.  Feel free to use one or the other (or both)... 

Dependencies:
      None!  (I can't believe I just wrote that)

Installation:
      Simply unzip the file and put the entire 'SimCougs Little Well' folder in your plugins.  If you wish to use only one of the lots, simply delete the one you don't need.  

Developer notes: 
      This was really a one-off, simple lot... everything is Maxis based.  I created it in a couple hours (including testing).  If you run into any strangeness, please leave me a comment here.     

Support:
      For questions regarding this set, please feel free to visit my Lot Development Thread (SimCoug's Lot Den).

Special Thanks:
      Maxis, you darn sonuvagun... great looking props!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Wow! All these 'new' lots are fantastic! Thanks for your hard work for pumping these out. Now I have to decide if I'n going to have to use this building now for my one plaza. Thanks for the predicament!
    • @T Wrecks ... Well, my lengthy tenure as a truck driver in ETS2 tells me that such corners sure are difficult, but they're possible. And you may be right about the sign - it came from the 70s Style Safeway but I included it again here as it still fits the theme.  @Jack_wilds ... Were looking at about 9m, or a half tile in SC4 - that looks like just enough room to me. 
    • Great work! Thank youuuu!
    • While a lot of areas where I see wind turbines (and there are getting to be more all the time!) don't have much in the way of slopes, there are indeed some hilly regions and canyons around here.  In any case, wind turbines do get built in hilly regions elsewhere.  Anything slope friendly gets my vote, and the removal of the grass is brilliant!  Nice job, Leshan!
    • Wow, thank you for updating what I consider to be one of bobbo62's finest BATs! This is one that has been in my plugins for a long time, and needless to say, your new lot really rocks! (props to the truck drivers for getting around that corner to the back, btw! ) Strangely enough, I don't even remember if the old lot that I'm using comes with the signpost, but it's a very nice detail as well. Time for an upgrade!