• Moose

Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC) CL 2012

(4.50)    (4 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

a good china buliding a good china buliding a good china buliding a good china buliding a good china buliding 

What's New in Version CL 2012

Released

• a good china buliding

antonis316 likes this

User Feedback

This seems to be a legitimate download. Inside the zip is "SWFC.patch"

I don't care! I just want it deleted!

For what reason? The description is weird but your reaction seems odd to me

Share this comment

This seems to be a legitimate download. Inside the zip is "SWFC.patch"

I don't care! I just want it deleted!

For what reason? The description is weird but your reaction seems odd to me

Spam description and corrupted file!

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/30/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By tomorrowland
      Novais an smart city
    • By korver
       3rd Place  entry from Ancient Civilizations (S3-14-M)
       Monthly 
      44  Rep
      12  Bonus Points
      50  TOTAL Points
      Challenge Results Data  |  Leaderboard Rankings
      A section of the Great Wall of China, freshly built during the Han dynasty (206 B.C. - 220 A.D.). This picture offers a glimpse into the past, as much of the wall has fallen into disrepair and the pagodas are long gone.
      ---
      Also, these are all in game models. Models were imported into 3dsmax, rendered, and placed onto either overhanging lots (wall sections) or into an MMP (pagodas).
      Pagodas can be downloaded here and Great Wall sections downloaded here (this is just one example of his work, there's plenty more.)
    • By poshbakerloo
      Advice | How to build a Chinese city
      I've been playing SC4 for a very very like time, I got it for my 13th birthday, and I'm now 26!
      99% of what I may is a hybrid between US And British styles, but I've never tried anything different. I've been looking at a lot of big Chinese cities and want to have a go.
      I know my custom content will all need changing, but other than just changing the building style, what else can be done? Are there any CJs which follow a chinese style city?
      I want to make a modern style city etc.
    • By Toothless Stitch
      To all mods: Feel free to move this thread to another section or pin it if you think it's interesting.
      Anyone who's interested in using street view and Google Earth might have figured out China is a tough location to find any information about. China doesn't allow to use any Google related programmes or tools and, therefore, Streetview and Bird's eye views or only rarely available. 
      However, China has their own software to discover their land:
      Baidu search engine: Chinas most used search engine and comparable with Google. Can be used as a good ressource to fins information about any building as long as searching for them in Chinese.

Tencent Maps: Tencent maps offers basically the same as Google Maps. Political, physical maps and satelite shots of most parts of the country including Street View in all major and many minor cities. Also, it offers a large database of building names in Chinese plus their adresses making it easy to get more pictures of it when searching through Baidu.

Edushi: Edushi has a large library of cities available from bird's eye view. It also has acces to every building in the maps giving the name and the address making it easy to get further information. To acces the cities, the easiest way is to replace Anyang by any other city in China which offers that mode. If it doesn't. you will get a traffic map of the city. The cities available are:
      Anyang, Baotou, Beijing, Changchun, Changsha, Chaozhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Danyang, Fushun, Fuyang, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Guilin, Hangzhou, Hefei, Huizhou, Jiaxing, Jinan, Jingzhou, Jinhua, Jining, Jiujiang, Lijiang, Linfen, Lishui, Liuzhou, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nantong, Ningbo, Putian, Puyang, Qingdao, Qinhuangdao, Quanzhou, Rizhao, Shanghai, Shaoxing, Shenzhen (insert sz), Shijiazhuang, Suzhou, Taixing, Taizhou (Jiangsu), Tianjin, Weihai, Wuhan, Wuhu, Xian, Xiamen, Xinxiang, Yangzhou, Yinchuan, Yingkou, Yiwu, Zhengzhou, Zhuji, Zibo.

Just some hot tips in case any of you batters are planning to dedicate yourself to Chinese architecture. Those are my main sources. It needs some time to get used to it but it's definitely worth it. Have fun discovering China lol
    • By BossDragon
      http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/28/asia/china-canadian-kevin-garratt-indicted-spying-charges/index.html
      I would like to know what "evidence" they have, but that's probably not going to be revealed for a while, if ever.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Nice idea. Should anyone have preferences or favourite buildings they recall, it would certainly help narrow down the total. Especially with the filter list on the Wayback, the accompanying preview images are there at least to give some visual indication for anyone searching. If there really are 10,000 buildings, I suppose it's not even worth uploading 10% of them given the likely inconsistencies with quality.
    • It may be worth setting up some kind of "I would like ..." topic .... people can go thru the old exchange and point out to Cori the ones that should be retrieved ... it should end up a more manageable list
    • That could be arranged. But since these are legacy files, I don't think it matters too much either way since credit would be given. If Cori would like to continue uploading these (as intended following Dirk's approval), it may be nice for her to receive the occasional Rep as a by-product reward for retrieving, packaging and uploading them here. With hundreds if not thousands of them, it'd require a mammoth effort after all. (Should the quality of content resemble anything to the old SC4 EA exchange, I'm guessing it's not worth restoring all of them.)
    • Very nice, too bad the Grass Textures dont match my Terrain Mod
    • The appropriate words escape me - this is freaking brilliant!!! You've done some great stuff over the years Rivit (particularly from an Australian bias), but this tool is, well, exemplary. I've been away for some years and have missed a lot, but this one has been a significant highlight as I try to wrangle my old plugin folder into line (which, prior to running this, I thought was in pretty good shape...)