7N17T3.png

*このMODは以下の項目をリテクスチャします。

>>>車道
>>>歩道
>>>道路の角
>>>インターチェンジ
>>>鉄道と路面電車の線路
>>>砂利道

*This MOD will retexture the following items. 

>>>Driveway
>>>Sidewalk
>>>Corner
>>>Interchange
>>>Railway
>>>Dartroad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*免責事項

このMODはテスト中です。
『Cities of Tomorrow』に未対応です。(持ってないから検証できない)
『うどん』に未対応です。(使ったことがないから検証できない)
『高速道路のガードレール』の外観が歩道になります。(ゲームの仕様)
『遊園地の歩道と線路』の外観が変更されます。(ゲームの仕様)
xoxide氏の『Pedestrian Paths(公園歩道)』の外観が歩道になります。(彼のMODの仕様)
 不具合があったら教えてください。

*General disclaimer

This MOD is “test version”.
Not support “Cities of Tomorrow”.(I do not have CoT)
Not support “UDoN”.(I do not have a UDoN)
Appearance of the “guardrail of the highway” will be on the sidewalk. (Specification of the game )
Appearance of the “line walkways and amusement park” will be changed.(Specification of the game )
Appearance of the “xoxide's Pedestrian Paths” will be on the sidewalk. (Specification of MOD)

Please let me know if there is a problem.

i91nYJ.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*パッケージデータの詳細
*Details of the “package data”.

67_RX_RoadPack_***.package >>> (道路、歩道、角の変更)(Change the “Driveway & Sidewalk & Corner”)
67_RX_Interchange_***.package >>> (インターチェンジの変更)(Change the “Interchange”)
67_RX_Dartroad_***.package >>> (砂利道の変更)(Change the “Dartroad”)
67_RX_Railway_***.package >>> (線路の変更)(Change the “Railway”)

*任意のパッケージデータを以下のフォルダーに入れてください。
*Please put it in the following folders any “package data”.

...\SimCity\SimCityData

*Base MOD

>>>Captain's Improved Railroad and Streetcar tracks
>>>Danny50205's 21 Dirt Roads:ModPack
>>>HyugaHinata's ROAD InterchangeHD
>>>oppie's Improved Euro Road Textures
>>>Tobse's New Road Textures

+++Special Thanks

*Masked Rider Black RX

+++MOD & MOVIE EDITOR / ching67(一本道市長)

nB2nYD.png

eK4hp3.png

jKzG4m.png

qsI8KD.png

IJzBc6.png

jZB2y8.png

DGfbuC.png

KVfahU.png

3yDKjo.png

What's New in Version 1.0+

Released

• 1.0+ add color variations
  • 1.0 none

User Feedback

おお!!立派な日本風の外観ですね!!ありがたくつかわさせていただきます!!

Nice Japanese Texture MOD!!

Share this comment

Okay first and foremost: amazing video showing your mod.  This has got to be one of the most creative ways to showcase the changes that this mod makes from vanilla.  Everyone should watch it whether you plan to use this mod or not.  The music alone is epic.

Second: I love the detailing on the textures.  It is amazing how simply changing the road textures can have such an impact upon a city's character.

Great job!

Share this comment

Best part of that video is around 1:10 seconds, what Grass median with trees? Were goin through and turnin left anyways :P Great work

Share this comment

I'm looking forward for UDoN version, keep it up. :)

Anyways, this is how it looks like with CoT.

lv0lVVO.png

Share this comment

Fantastic Roads I really LOVE the manholes & drains "nice touch" It also affected my udon's and DID futerize!!! SO it's a Homerun!!! Nice Work.

Share this comment

I would love to use this mod is there any part of it that works with CoT? (even just the pedestrian paths?) Please <3

Great mod

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By JP Schriefer
      261 5th Avenue is a 26-story high-rise building located in New York City, U.S. Built in 1929 in art deco style, the building offers several commercial offices.

INFORMATIONS
      The model is available in two versions - Landmark and Commercial Office. Both are W2W.

Landmark
      Plop cost: 100,000
      Lot size: 3x2

Commercial Office:
      Lot Size: 3x2
      CO$$$: 6,000
      CO$$: 8,000

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

261 5th Avenue (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

261 5th Avenue (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

261 5th Avenue (Commercial Office - MN): this is the Commercial Office version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

261 5th Avenue (Commercial Office - DN): this is the Commercial Office version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both MN or DN .zips, I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
      SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

• By Thin White Duke
      I'm probably a big fat goobus who missed something essential during NAM installation, but I've been living with this for a while and it drives me nuts. My draggable rail has a completely different texture from the puzzle pieces.

• By richiesaputra
      for full video here : 

• By JP Schriefer
      The Great Southwest Building, formerly the Petroleum Building, is a skyscraper built in 1926 and located at 1314 Texas Avenue in Downtown Houston, Texas, in the United States. The structure was originally commissioned by Joseph S. Cullinan, founder of The Texas Company, to house the offices of his growing oil and gas business. Designed by New York architect Alfred Bossom, the building features Art Deco styling with unusual Mayan touches including reliefs and a stepped back style on upper floors to mimic a Mayan pyramid.

This is the second version of this building, the old one is now unavailable. Textures and nightlights were improved.
      Click on the image to check the other views:

INFORMATIONS
      The model is available in two versions - LM and CO$$$ - and with and without the annex building. All of them are corner W2W.

Landmark - with annex
      Plop cost: 70,000
      Lot size: 3x2

Commercial Office - with annex:
      Lot Size: 3x2
      CO$$$: 1,500
      CO$$: 2,000
      Landmark - no annex
      Plop cost: 55,000
      Lot size: 2x2

Commercial Office - no annex:
      Lot Size: 2x2
      CO$$$: 1,500
      CO$$: 2,000

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

Great Southwest Building (with annex - MN): this is the version with the annexed building for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Great Southwest Building (with annex - DN): this is the version with the annexed building for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Great Southwest Building (no annex - MN): this is the version without the annexed building for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Great Southwest Building (no annex - DN): this is the version without the annexed building for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Note: inside each .zip there are the Landmark and Commercial Office folders. If you don't want one of them you can delete its respective folder, but never the .SC4MODEL.

DEPENDENCIES
      SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

• By FlyHigh
      Railway Concrete Tunnel
      Okay, so I've been working on this for a few months and I got some positive feedback on the Chat so I decided to ask the community what do YOU think of it?

Ok guys, your feedback is my guide. Tell me, what do you think?
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• While installing the menu icons using LEProp you may also add these extended names with 'no. of stories', location and 'year completed'.  Descriptions including 'building type', 'no. of jobs' and 'building-height'. Name: AON Center, 62-story, Los Angeles 1973
      Description: Functional Landmark with 5,000 CO$$$ Jobs. Height: 860 ft (260 m). Name: 345 California Center, 48-story, San Francisco 1986
      Description: Functional Landmark with 3,200 CO$$$ Jobs. Height: 211.8 m (695 ft). Name: CenturyLink Tower, 53-story, Denver 1983
      Description: Landmark Building. Cost: $125,000.  Height: 709 feet (216 m).   Name: Columbia Center, 76-story, Seattle 1985
      Description: Functional Landmark with 5,000 CO$$$ Jobs. Height: 937 ft (286 m) Name: Commerzbank Tower, 56-story, Frankfurt 1997
      Description: Functional Landmark with 4,200 CO$$$ Jobs. Height: 259 m (850 ft). Name: Denver Place, 34-story, Denver 1981
      Description: Functional Landmark with 4,500 CS$$$ Jobs. Height: 416 feet (127 m) http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31537-denver-place/ Name: Dirksen Courthouse Federal Building, Chicago
      Description: Dirksen Courthouse: Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$ http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31449-federal-center-chicago/ Name: John Hancock Center, 100-story, Chicago 1968
      Description: Functional Landmark with 8,000 CO$$$ Jobs, the lot size is 6x4. Height: 1,127-foot, (344 m). Name: Torre Ejecutiva Pemex, 52-story, Mexico City 1982
      Description: Functional Landmark with 5,000 CO$$$ Jobs. Height: 214 meters.  Name: Regions Center Tower, 30-story, Little Rock 1975
      Description: Functional Landmark with 3,000 CO$$ Jobs. Height: 454 feet (138 m)   _______________________________________________________ Diego Del Llano Growables - 2017 Pack One 1.00 http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31544-diego-del-llano-growables-2017-pack-one/
    • @Tyberius06 ... I do not want you to think that I am ignoring you - I simply do not have the time to look into it this week. Hopefully, I can examine it this weekend. 
    • Very nice huzman! Thanks for the upload!
    • I remember this one :-) It's a true classic in the SC3000 community.
    • You really only need the building files. (.Desc and .Model) It's against STEX's rules to re-upload them.