• Moose

8 Screenshots

About This File

z1PQcul.png

• Added 82 additional parks under Parklets Menu !! (Only applies for HighRes users only)
  • For LowRes users as well as non Akar users, all parklets will be stored under Parks Submenu's (Basic $, Nature $$, Formal $$$)
  •  

[hr]

Click on "Previous Version" if you wish not to have the modules and some visual looks on the parklets. >>

Mac users please install Parklets 1.0, there are issues that 2.3 may cause crash on start up.

[hr]

How to install?

1. Download Rar files.

2. Right click the rar file > Extract

3. Copy and paste the package file into your SimCityData folder.

Make sure you've installed Project Akar : UI Enhancements first.

CPdo3SV.png

[hr]

Industrial Parklets Coming Soon!!!

[hr]

As for now (18th July 2014), Parklets is only available for HighRes Akar users only. I will add a seperate for LowRes as well as non Akar users. Special Thanks to SUGC Team 1.

Thank you for your patience.

Update (19th July 2014), Added LowRes version as well as Non Akar Users.

Update (7th Aug 2014), Added module functionality for both Akar (highres) and non Akar (lowres). New Icons from Banwasher, New JPG descriptions..

Special thanks to MaxisGuillaume and all team members for the module functionality added into parklets.

- Yayie

What's New in Version 2.3   See Changelog

Released

• - 14th Aug 2014
  • - re-upload both files.

2 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

RustyVenture

Share this review

Link to review
aduke102

Share this review

Link to review
Muzle84

Share this review

Link to review
ganoblanok

Share this review

Link to review
ahobakashine1

Share this review

Link to review
vaio26

Share this review

Link to review
masapuratomi

Share this review

Link to review
stratos936

Share this review

Link to review
momocan

Share this review

Link to review
SimmsCity

Share this review

Link to review
AnswerMe

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Share this review

Link to review
jacko1144

Share this review

Link to review
frank_gavez

Share this review

Link to review
CeriseReve

Share this review

Link to review
elemental1100

Share this review

Link to review
cesa210

Share this review

Link to review
Ladybent_halo

Share this review

Link to review
banwashere

Share this review

Link to review
kresno

Share this review

Link to review
surfer628

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

12/05/2016

Hi Community As Simtropolis turns 14 years old this year, we're asking your help now more than ever to help us keep the site and everything you love about our Community and STEX up and running. A donation goes a long way to help us offset the costs of keeping the site up and operational. As you know, we're a completely community-driven not-for-profit website, but we do have to deal with some modest real-world expenses from month to month. Lately, we've been feeling a big pinch with a slump in donations, and we're hoping to drive that up so we can continue to keep the site running. In return for your donation, we're offering several STEX Collection Discs which you can learn more about here, if you wish to receive one. We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Donate Any Amount Here To Receive a STEX Disc(s) Donate a Specific Amount Here Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By nos.17
      Contains 20 lots meant to be placed roadside to add realistic (and HD) parking to your cities. Both LHD and RHD are supported.

It's pretty obvious, but you should only install one set based on your current driving side. If you don't, the exemplars will conflict and you will end up with LHD lots.
      Special thanks go to @vortext and  @kingofsimcity for allowing me to use their amazing textures, and to  @rsc204 for the acronym inspiration. 

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      Neko Props Set 1 (part 1) & (part 2)
      nos.17 Essentials (V09 or newer)
      VIP Car pack vol 1 & 2
      VIP Car pack vol 3
      UrbanPack vol.1
      MS_Motokloss_60s-70s_CarProps
      MS_MotoklossSolarisBus_PROPS1
      R6_Prop Pack 2010_Vol1
      SHK Parking Pack
    • By kingofsimcity
      Greetings all! I've just returned from an indefinite hiatus from ST after almost a decade of inactivity, and all of a sudden felt the urge to lot. A lot! I've mostly been posting my lot updates in the "Show Us What You're Working On" thread but I figured I should probably lighten the spam over there and create my own thread . Since I've been posting so much stuff recently it's probably a good idea that I start consolidating all of them into one topic.
      PROJECTS

Welcome to Suburban Office Mania! The core concept of these re-lots focuses on recreating the large sprawling business parks and office complexes that are scattered around suburban North America. Most of these complexes boasts several similar-looking buildings and can occupy several city blocks worth of space, mostly from parking alone. Major influences include several tech centers located around the US, including locations part of Silicon Valley, Irvine, and Denver Tech Center.

ITS Office Parks
      Here I'll be mostly tackling a lot of Ill Tonkso's old mid-rise office buildings, and converting them for suburban usage either in the form of multi-building complexes or larger lots for the building. Occasionally you might find something less suburban .

COMPLETED
      Ill Tonkso Plaza
      Tonkso Corporate Park, Trowbridge Offices
      Trafalgar Complexes
      Lakeside Place
      280 Executive Square
      East Point Offices
      CAMden Heights Offices
      Holbourne Offices
      Folegate Leasings
      Zurich House

BACKLOG
      D R Pawley and Associates
      Pewsley House
      Sutton Financial Lettings
      110 Cannon Street
      Glennishire House & 6-8 Bishopgate

Office Parks
      This is the more general series that spans several different authors.
      Mattb325's Zurich Insurance (Temporary!)
      WIP
      Simgoober's Offices (WaMu, Office Parks, Professional Center)
      BACKLOG
      Madhatter106's Offices
      Splash image coming soon....
      RetailMania (ReM) is aimed at creating more realistic shopping centers by utilizing the expanded parking options from my SuperParking project.
      COMPLETED
      gascooker's Tesco Supermarket
      BACKLOG
      TBD

SuperParking (SP) is aimed at creating the most realistic looking parking lots in SC4. Based off the original SHK Parking Pack.
      Texture Set
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures v 1.01
      SuperSHK Plus MEGA Parking Textures (??)

Modular Parking Set
      Massive modular parking kit. For advanced builders!
      COMPLETED
      Base Set
      EP1: Diagonal Set
      EP2: Extension Set
      Addon Pack 1
      DAMN Menus

WORK IN PROGRESS
      SG Industrials
      SG Offices
      Other Stuff:
      Maxis Revitalization
      under construction
    • By CCTLG
      A nice billboard park telling sims to ride mass transit and the bus..
    • By RandyE
      A well-lighted place for the sims to relax, reflect and meet in the inner city.
      This is the kind of park that people go to on their lunch break, poets and lovers go to dream, plans are sketched, and profound ideas are conceived.   There's a memorial in the center just for the purpose of remembering, and gazebos and fountains among the trees.
      Medium Wealth Park 5x5
      Plop Cost: 250
      Monthly Cost: 90
      Air Pollution: -20, 10
      Water Pollution -10, 10
      Park Effect: 100, 60
      Landmark Effect: 40, 20
      Power, Water Consumed: 10
      Flammability: 2
      Generates pigeons, sim adults, and kids, automata.
      Maxis Night Lighting
      No Dependencies.

• By RandyE
      This is my third park lot using the vanilla props from SC4.  This park is part of an urban beautification and vitalization project for the inner-city.  

Named after the Parthenon in Athens, an architectural and cultural artifact representing the foundations of modern civilization, and attributed to Athena, the personification of calmness, wisdom, ethical, and civil society.  The park design utilizes the dimensions said to be essential to the Parthenon following the golden rectangle ratio, calculated in SC4 city tiles as 8 (width) by 5 (depth).  The Parthenon building landmark was released as an update to SC4.
      The park is well-lighted with a variety of animations and park-related props including the Zen Rock Garden, Greenhouses, Koi Fish Pond, a Pool, Fountains, Swing Sets, Slides, Refreshment Stand, Gazebo, Billboards, Basketball Courts, and a small Skateboard arena.
      This lot is animation and graphics-intensive, found under the parks menu, but intended as a main feature or central city park, and so should only be plopped once in any city you are building.
      Medium Wealth
      Cost: 950
      Monthly Income: 150
      Air Pollution: -30, 10
      Water Pollution, -10, 10
      Park Effect: 100, 40
      Landmark Effect: 80, 20
      Maxis Night Lighting
      No Dependencies
  • Newest Uploads