• Moose

7 Screenshots

About This File

And well well well after all this time we finally have the base of the The SimCity Decorations Pack  

in this base pack is

Fire Hydrant                               (Plop only)

Trash Can                                  (Plop only)

Mail box                                      (plop only) 

Yield sign                                   (plop & anywhere)

Stop sign                                   (plop & anywhere)

Parking Meter                            (plop only)

Electrical box                              (plop only)  

and then you may plop rocks anywhere for your city and regions to look even more better 

And i will soon be adding more 

PLEASE NOTE (WARNING)

you will need akar and the Akar decorations pack in order to get this mod to work 

and it can be downloaded here 

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29715-project-akar-ui-enhancement/

Issues

There is a known issue with the anywhere plops and AKar lowres we are trying to fix it but you can use the decorations for now until then

____________________________________________________________________________________________________  

Now

on to the special thanks becuse we are wroking as a team 

i whould like to thnaks the following

Xoxide: for helping me with anything i needed 

Yayie:  the most i want to thank him for doing the menu items and making them new

hinata: for always wanting to help in anyway she can 

banwashere: for making the awesome looking icons 

oppie:   for helping me 

How to install

extract the RAR

and place the package file in

C:\program files(86)\origin Games\SimcityData

i am not responsible for any damage or errors caused to the game or PC

Please comment and tell me if there is anything wrong

What's New in Version 1.2-1.0

Released

• 1.2 added more stuff
  • 1.1 improved icons
  • 1.0 none
  • 0.0 soon there will be more stuff though

Toe Redfiled likes this

User Feedback

Thank you everyone 

Ln X i think the word is yes

but please note too all

there has been a small issue with the icons and the way they are. we are working to get it fixed 

and a update will be given as soon as possible 

BLANKBLANK likes this

Share this comment

@LN x .. I can't say I knew prior to looking up what you were talking about. 

However in general I would say its similar by nature yes.  RCI however are now plopable.. the mechanics of the game are so different that the definition of a plop can be a little different

Artistically I would say Yes its the same idea.  In the context of the game its adding new menu's and new sections to the plop system in lace since everything is based on the idea of plopping.

BLANKBLANK likes this

Share this comment

How about a bus stop and tram stop that WORKS outside of the 2k border. The boc version doesn't adhere to the plop points so I'm keen to find someone who can make this happen... Nice work btw

Share this comment

Is it possible to have each of the items give a tiny benefit of happiness to surrounding lots? that would make plopping them more beneficial and mimic reality. I know everyone is happier when they have a post box nearby, instead of having to go to the office.

smalljude likes this

Share this comment

Is it plopable? or you can but it anywhere?

There are two sets :

• Decorations Subemenu
  • Plop Anywhere Submenu

Share this comment

good, the rocks do not see them on the menu, any known issues?

nope did you download AKar and the decorations pack that is in there ?

Share this comment

Rocks only appeared for me when I installed Akar "hi res" version (under "Plop Anywhere") Lo res it didnt appear- fyi. Also had to use older version of xoxides park bench mod for it to appear in decorations menu.

Share this comment

bueno, las rocas no los ven en el menú, los problemas conocidos?

nop hiciste descargar Akar y el paquete de las decoraciones que está ahí?

I Akar yes, I do not have high resolution at low

Share this comment

bueno, las rocas no los ven en el menú, los problemas conocidos?

nop hiciste descargar Akar y el paquete de las decoraciones que está ahí?

I Akar yes, I do not have high resolution at low

Las rocas (Plop Anywhere) es sólo para los usuarios en alta resolución sólo por ahora. Voy a actualizar Akar lowres pronto.
Jose_73 likes this

Share this comment

Nice mod. Have you considered making some rubbish bins that look nicer than a trash can? The type that you see in parks and public places?

Share this comment

I have downloaded the most recent files for akar and orion and now when I plop outside 2k the decoration shows up under ground by a large distance from the surface. Only way to bulldoze them is to shift the camera angle so you can see underground then you can click on it. Any suggestions.

Share this comment

@Treelander. i don't really know why that is somthing i will have to look in to

@Kaleogotti808. they are coming soon plus about another 20 more park related stuff and new RCI and landmarks so buckle up  :)

Share this comment

How do you get ploppable trees? Do you have an additional package (not in the zips?)

Normal trees are not plopping with me.. :(

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Haljackey
      SimCity 4 is a spreadsheet that will never be balanced, but that’s what makes it so fun, even 14 years after release.
      Yesterday, an article about SimCity 4's Network Addon Mod, a comprehensive mod for roads and traffic in SimCity 4, reached the front page of r/Games.”Not only has SimCity 4 survived, it has thrived with new creations offered daily by content-makers, and has even evolved with substantial player-developed modifications like the Network Addon Mod,” author Dirktator wrote. While that’s definitely true, and the thriving mod community for SimCity 4 is a joy to browse through, after playing until two in the morning I can safely say that SimCity 4 also holds up on its own.
      Full article: http://kotaku.com/SimCity-4-is-still-great-1796823071
    • By Moogu
      Looking for active and cooperative mayors to join region and continue a supportive community. Experienced or new mayors encouraged. 
      Below is a link for a site that allows you to check all map plots to give you an idea before you claim it. (resources, wind direction, rail and boat/shipping connections etc.)
      http://www.simcityplanningguide.com/2013/10/traffic-and-rci-tips.html
      Rules/Guidelines:
      Original SimCity 2013 only please, no Cities of Tomorrow (all other adaptations are ok, just ask before deploying mods) Be active in communicating and collaborating with other mayors.  2 map lots per mayor (Please ask before claiming more than one map lot), preferably just 1 to start and eventually we'll roll into 2 cities per mayor if they are not occupied completely. play at your speed, don't feel rushed. Just enjoy and have fun! lets get some awesome skyline pictures and let the creativity flow and learn a thing or two from one another. If you want to discontinue playing with this group just let me know and please abandon the map so i can manage it and clear it for someone else to play. I chose Rambling Badlands because of it's fairly linear arrangement of terrain (other maps are much too gradient/sloping and cause graphics issues), plentiful resources and allows 7 cities on each side of mountain range with 1 great work on each side. I personally thought it was a much better set up than just 4 mayors per region quadrant. 
      Also Rambling Badlands is extremely bug free.
      Badlands is also a nice change of scenery from the traditional maps.
      My Origin name is: Moogu69
      I have been an active mayor since release of this title with 1300+ hours logged
      so please message me if you're interested! cheers!

• By Don_Pato

2012, Jarunja City - The government became Tennis, a serious sport. In effect was built the Jarunja Open Stadium. This event is the most important in the region.

• By Dalangs84
      Hi I've got SimCity Cities of Tomorrow downloaded via Origin. Can I download new regions/maps or make my own? If so where can I find them and how do I install them? (Idiot's guide).
    • By UrbanFoxx
      Minderia
      The land of Technology

On February 4, 1991, the US State of Minderia was granted independence after a referendum on the issue the previous year. Located on a giant island west of Los Angeles, it shares a water border with the United States, and its capital is Minderia City, which was only founded in 1977. This SimCity 4 YouTube City Journal is meant to follow the growth of the seven major cities of Minderia. In the end, (sometime in 2020) we will have a city journal finally worthy of being on the City Journal section of this site (which is probably when ST 10.0 will be released)

Without further ado, here's Part 1 of the series!

Here's a rundown on what has been done in this video. In the first entry to this series, we make the interchange of Highway MA4 and MA7 on the South Split as well as build up a retail park, which will be moved further down south because it doesn't exactly look realistic where it sits now. Other than that, I forgot the skyscraper re-lots from KOSC, yeah. Gonna half to download those before the next episode.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Thanks, T Wrecks...rewards are such a giant pain to make! So I usually try and put something daft in to try and compensate...this is my nod to the g20 . As far as I know, the OG doesn't do anything, but there is an ATR file in sim city1. dat  (I think it's 0x49a59e37 - 0x01601900), but it might have been deemed a bit too graphic, or it could just have been like the other dozen or so atr files that aren't used in anything....   Oh, and btw, citybuilder234, the building looks like whatever I tell you it looks like.....
    • It doesn't even look like a convention center. Looks like a building at a community college or a state university.
    • Wow, what a fantastic building! I like the intricate shapes of this one, and the many different areas. There are so many details to take in that it really takes a while to grasp the entire structure. I also agree that there's not much going in in terms of conference centres, so this really fills a gap. Kudos for all the reward modding too - I know that part is pretty tedious und ungratifying work (unless you're some sick masochist ). What I also like is how well the lot complements the building, and it acomplishes that with so few and so simple means. Just a few default overlays and props, and we have a lot that leaves nothing to be desired. The one tiny suggestion I have is that all your recent buildings have had their names (and, in cases like this one, also their function) baked into the model. This is not bad generally because it allows a better visual appearance, but sometimes it limits flexibility a bit. The building in question could totally double as a modern city college, for example, or maybe even as a university (not all modern universities are sitting on a lush campus, after all!), but then there's the "Convention Center" lettering in front. I guess it can be covered with cleverly placed flora props... Fun fact: I never knew that there was an Occupant Group "burning dude maker" - what the...???