• Moose

new
Light Car/Road 1.3

(3.70)    (10 Reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

1: Hello all , what new with this mod?  hmm... i changed LightRoad  when have Night!

Color Blue and White.

2:If you have any problem or bug pm me Thanks

3: Install only One you want add in your SimCityData folder <<<

4: Info 1.2 : Add RealisticLightCar

Info 1.3 Add Reaslistic Light car for City Of Tomorow

What's New in Version 1.3

Released

• 1.1 add Yellow
  • 1.2 Changed LightCar
  • 1.3 Add CarLight (DLC COT)

User Feedback

nice lighting, really brings my city to life at night, however i have a few streets that don't have the new lights, it's only on half the street though and only about 7 or 8 lights.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By HotCuppaTV
      Hello and welcome to HotCuppaTV's beautiful tropical island.... The city of HotCuppa Tropics! An exciting series on Youtube. A regular Cities Skylines series for your viewing pleasure with an english commentator, relaxing jazz to soothe the soul and even some cheeky classical thrown in there.

Cities Skylines: Episode 01 - Tropical Mountain Beaches, Thirsty Citizens and Fast Food Addictions!

We begin on the most gorgeous tropical island although the fast food industry begins to rapidly consume our citizens attention. If this is your cup of tea feel free to follow along!

HotCuppaTV

• By peetey897
      I'm a pretty new player with a good bit of Cities: Skylines experience. This is a whole new learning curve! My main problem so far is figuring out how people carefully plan exactly what buildings they want in their cities. Of course, commercials can be plopped, but residential can't. I know people have methods of controlling what grows - the main one I've seen so far is to zone a space exactly the right size and them demolish-rebuild-demolish-rebuild until you get exactly the right building. However, in order to zone a block of zoning which is exactly the right size for a specific lot, you need the dimensions of that lot. And that seems to be very very hard to find! Of course there's the lot editor, however lots often have cryptic and even completely non-descriptive names. The SC4tool database doesn't show dimensions, and refuses to add my custom buildings. Basically, all I want is the simplest possible tool, which shows me the density level and lot dimensions, for the default buildings and my custom dat files, so I know what size zones I need to build. Does this exist? or, perhaps, do I not need this and am missing something when it comes to trying to control which buildings grow?
    • By Moogu
      Looking for active and cooperative mayors to join region and continue a supportive community. Experienced or new mayors encouraged. 
      Below is a link for a site that allows you to check all map plots to give you an idea before you claim it. (resources, wind direction, rail and boat/shipping connections etc.)
      http://www.simcityplanningguide.com/2013/10/traffic-and-rci-tips.html
      Rules/Guidelines:
      Original SimCity 2013 only please, no Cities of Tomorrow (all other adaptations are ok, just ask before deploying mods) Be active in communicating and collaborating with other mayors.  2 map lots per mayor (Please ask before claiming more than one map lot), preferably just 1 to start and eventually we'll roll into 2 cities per mayor if they are not occupied completely. play at your speed, don't feel rushed. Just enjoy and have fun! lets get some awesome skyline pictures and let the creativity flow and learn a thing or two from one another. If you want to discontinue playing with this group just let me know and please abandon the map so i can manage it and clear it for someone else to play. I chose Rambling Badlands because of it's fairly linear arrangement of terrain (other maps are much too gradient/sloping and cause graphics issues), plentiful resources and allows 7 cities on each side of mountain range with 1 great work on each side. I personally thought it was a much better set up than just 4 mayors per region quadrant. 
      Also Rambling Badlands is extremely bug free.
      Badlands is also a nice change of scenery from the traditional maps.
      My Origin name is: Moogu69
      I have been an active mayor since release of this title with 1300+ hours logged
      so please message me if you're interested! cheers!

• By superivan94
      Hi community of Simtropolis!
      This is my first topic! Sorry for my bad english, but like the title says i'm in searching for active players! What i mean for active players is that he can play at least once at week for 2-4 hours!
      I have more than 700 Hours in that game, but if you respect some rules all of you can join! I hope there are someone that still playing this game, but i feel i'm the last one who playing "serious".
      Nickname Origin: Superivan94
      Add me and if i didn't invite you send me a pm!
      Info:
      Server: Europa Occidental 1 / Western Europe 1 ( dunno how in the luncher is written )
      Region name: OverSpringTropolis
      Map: Granite Lake
      Available slots: 9/10
      Theme: There are no particular theme but i will like to see some style set like British Style Set, German etc...
      Ban: All building are ok!
      Rules:
      Try to comunicate in chat, if you have also a simple problem with fires try to ask some extra firefighters trucks Try to resolve all your problems with your city before ask a new territory You must ask to me first to claim a new territory Max 2 territory for 1 player with one city 10 years old Try to learn from who have more experience don' t give up if yours city is full of problems. Try to visit other cities, become inspired from them, build your city again from scratch; for sure one of us will give you some money to do so! Remember that high number of citizen does mean anything! try to build a functionat city and wonderfull to see for us! I want to take some photos to share in some social at the end Please respect this rules and others, thak you so much
    • By Bullet Filter
      Hello!
      Although I have an odd feeling that no one will reply or bother to look at this thread, I would like to notify everyone that I am starting up a semi-serious simcity private region on Europe West 1. If you wish to join then add my origin: BulletFilter
      If you have any questions feel free to ask them with a simple reply.
      Thank you for taking the time to view this
      3/7 CITIES CURRENTLY IN USE
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• @kellydale2003 As I said in the review it's avesome stuff, I would have only one request. Could you next time make a notice on the description, that the growable version is only compatible with CAM by default...  I was wondering why I haven't seen growing your stuffs in my cities (f.e. Linda Swampy), and took an other look to the lot files I see, that some of them is CAMified, and I don't play with CAM... Linda Swampy is a stage 10 I-Ht... So that would be worth a mention I guess for those who doesn't use the CAM as well... Thanks in advance!  - Tyberius
    • Having Trouble with this plugin. I downloaded this and all the dependencies. All I see is parking lot and cars. no Building. What do u think might be causing this?
    • This strategy is really commendable. There have been so many buildings that were 95% ready and had already reached a quality level that left most users with their lower jaw on the desk, and yet they got lost ultimately and never made it to any download section, even though of all people with an interest in that BAT, literally every single person other than the creator would gladly have downloaded it in its current state. You chose to go the other route, and - lo and behold! - people love the building, download it, and are happy. Thank you so much for contributing a superb BAT to the STEX rather than another post to one of the most depressive threads on Simtropolis!
    • It's a landmark in SC4, too, but the scale of Maxis' version is totally off, and the lot is strange as well. Therefore, a custom version is very welcome. I recently compared old and new version side by side, and the progress you have made since then is impressive! Smoother modeling (the inward curves used to look a tad bumpy), better windows, better roof textures and roof junk, better night lights... it's an improvement in all respects!
    • Any way to get this to work on a mac?