• Moose

new
Light Car/Road 1.3

(3.70)    (10 Reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

1: Hello all , what new with this mod?  hmm... i changed LightRoad  when have Night!

Color Blue and White.

2:If you have any problem or bug pm me Thanks

3: Install only One you want add in your SimCityData folder <<<

4: Info 1.2 : Add RealisticLightCar

Info 1.3 Add Reaslistic Light car for City Of Tomorow

What's New in Version 1.3

Released

• 1.1 add Yellow
  • 1.2 Changed LightCar
  • 1.3 Add CarLight (DLC COT)

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Seed

Share this review

Link to review
momocan

Share this review

Link to review
stratos936

Share this review

Link to review
bb2001

Share this review

Link to review
Captain

Share this review

Link to review
herons2

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Moogu
      Looking for active and cooperative mayors to join region and continue a supportive community. Experienced or new mayors encouraged. 
      Rules/Guidelines:
      Original SimCity 2013 only please, no Cities of Tomorrow (all other adaptations are ok, just ask before deploying mods) Be active in communicating and collaborating with other mayors.  2 map lots per mayor (Please ask before claiming more than one map lot), preferably just 1 to start and eventually we'll roll into 2 cities per mayor if they are not occupied completely. play at your speed, don't feel rushed. Just enjoy and have fun! lets get some awesome skyline pictures and let the creativity flow and learn a thing or two from one another. If you want to discontinue playing with this group just let me know and please abandon the map so i can manage it and clear it for someone else to play. I chose Rambling Badlands because of it's fairly linear arrangement of terrain (other maps are much too gradient/sloping and cause graphics issues), plentiful resources and allows 7 cities on each side of mountain range with 1 great work on each side. I personally thought it was a much better set up than just 4 mayors per region quadrant. 
      Also Rambling Badlands is extremely bug free.
      Badlands is also a nice change of scenery from the traditional maps.
      My Origin name is: Moogu69
      I have been an active mayor since release of this title with 1300+ hours logged
      so please message me if you're interested! cheers!

• By superivan94
      Hi community of Simtropolis!
      This is my first topic! Sorry for my bad english, but like the title says i'm in searching for active players! What i mean for active players is that he can play at least once at week for 2-4 hours!
      I have more than 700 Hours in that game, but if you respect some rules all of you can join! I hope there are someone that still playing this game, but i feel i'm the last one who playing "serious".
      Nickname Origin: Superivan94
      Add me and if i didn't invite you send me a pm!
      Info:
      Server: Europa Occidental 1 / Western Europe 1 ( dunno how in the luncher is written )
      Region name: OverSpringTropolis
      Map: Granite Lake
      Available slots: 9/10
      Theme: There are no particular theme but i will like to see some style set like British Style Set, German etc...
      Ban: All building are ok!
      Rules:
      Try to comunicate in chat, if you have also a simple problem with fires try to ask some extra firefighters trucks Try to resolve all your problems with your city before ask a new territory You must ask to me first to claim a new territory Max 2 territory for 1 player with one city 10 years old Try to learn from who have more experience don' t give up if yours city is full of problems. Try to visit other cities, become inspired from them, build your city again from scratch; for sure one of us will give you some money to do so! Remember that high number of citizen does mean anything! try to build a functionat city and wonderfull to see for us! I want to take some photos to share in some social at the end Please respect this rules and others, thak you so much
    • By Bullet Filter
      Hello!
      Although I have an odd feeling that no one will reply or bother to look at this thread, I would like to notify everyone that I am starting up a semi-serious simcity private region on Europe West 1. If you wish to join then add my origin: BulletFilter
      If you have any questions feel free to ask them with a simple reply.
      Thank you for taking the time to view this
      3/7 CITIES CURRENTLY IN USE
    • By HotCuppaTV

Brand new Cities Skylines series for your viewing pleasure with an english commentator, relaxing jazz to soothe the soul and even some cheeky classical thrown in there. This is a regular series, episode 03 is being uploaded now... We begin on the most gorgeous tropical island although the fast food industry begins to rapidly consume our citizens attention. If this is you cup of tea feel free to follow along! HotCuppaTV

• By Cyclone Boom
      Got some ideas?
      Here's a place where you can recommend any improvements to Simtropolis. 
      It's about time we had one of these. Even though the site continues to develop, we'd love to hear your thoughts on how it can be further refined and made better for everyone. Whether it be a simple layout/design tweak, or a completely brand new feature, post away in this thread!
      While we can't promise everything will be possible or implemented, each idea will be read and considered. I'm sure you'll appreciate there are limitations, both technically and financially.
      To report any issues with an existing site feature, or something not working as intended, please instead use the Bugs Thread.

Guidelines
      For clarity, please keep one idea per post. Double posts are acceptable if you've more than one idea at once.
      Note: To prevent successive replies from auto-merging, you may need to wait 5 minutes.
        Give a subheading, describing briefly what the idea is.
        Explain the idea -- it helps to give as much detail as possible. Pictures or diagrams are acceptable, but not required.
        Why would this be of benefit to the community?
        If you value anyone's idea, please Like it to show your support. This helps to give a rough indication of how well an idea is received.
        If commenting on an idea, please quote/copy the subheading so it's clear what is being discussed.  
      Progress Status
      Once processed, ideas will be tagged with one of the following:

NOT PLANNED -    The idea is appreciated, but at this stage, is not feasible to implement.
        INTERNAL REVIEW -    We like the idea, and will pursue whether it's currently feasible to implement.
        PLANNED -    We have decided to implement the idea, and are finding the best ways to go about it.
        IMPLEMENTED -    The idea has been added as a new site feature!
      This will change depending on ongoing progress with implementation.

Thanks all!
      -The Admins
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.
    • Hi there, quick question.  I just downloaded this stadium but it doesn't seem to work.  I am missing the "a" and "b" files.  The main download here only includes the texture and lot files.  The one drive only has the invisible "KS" file.  Let me know if you can help.   Thanks.
    • @thirstydeer - welcome to the world of custom content There are 4 tilesets in the game (the game has to be either "SC4 Deluxe" or "SC4" + "Rush Hour" expansion pack, the very basic game won't allow custom content to be used) which you can use to control what types of buildings are grown. The four tilesets are: Houston/New York/Chicago and Euro. If you don't change these settings, as a default, all tilesets are on, and the game builds from one tileset only every 5 game years. By selecting only the Euro tileset, you will give these buildings the greatest chance to grow . There is a little bit of further discussion here: Additionally, to get a 6x6 zone easily in the game, press and hold the CTRL key while zoning the commercial zone to count out a square 6 tiles each side.
    • What exactly do you mean by this: "These are all offered as growable 6x6, stage 1, medium wealth, Commercial Services on the EURO Tileset only."  I'm a pretty basic user of the game and am just starting to dabble with the myriad of custom content available on this site so I want to make sure it'll work for me before I download it.  It truly looks great!