• Moose

Japanese GabarageTruck MOD UPDATA

(4.90)    (9 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Japanese GabarageTruck MOD

このMODはごみ収集車を日本風(日野デュトロ)のものに置き換えます。

This MOD changes garbage trucks to Japanese style (HINO Dutro).

※車両後部に黄色の点滅するライトが浮かび上がっていますが、残念ながら消し方がわからないです…

ご存知の方はご一報ください…

*At the back of a vehicle, there are blinking yellow lights.

Badly, I don't know how to remove it.

Please tell me how to remove it If you know.

(14:57追記)SSignさんに解決していただきました!

*SSign solved this problem! Thank you!

(7/17追記)ching67さん(一本道市長)に動画を作っていただきました!ching67 made a movie for me! Thank you!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/forEmDCBNv4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Movie by ching67 (一本道市長)

Special Thanks

SSign

ching67

What's New in Version UPDATA

Released

• (7/23)サイズを調整しました adjusted vehicle size

User Feedback

早速使わせていただきます

ニコニコの方もとても参考になりました

Share this comment

すごいです!!日本風のごみ収集車の製作ありがとうございます!!修正版ダウンロードさせていただきます!!

Nice!!Gabarage Truck MOD!!

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By leon31
      I'm currently editing an existing vehicle
      I dumped all the files with ModTools' Scene Explorer, extracted the greyscale map with Gimp and converted the .obj file with Blender.
      But now when I'm in Game the back part of the van flashes in a darker shade when moving. Here's what it looks like what did i do wrong?
      Also Files uploaded here

• By kelistmac
      A train by the Japanese company JR, crossing through the Enokido rail yard in the Prefecture of Saitama, Japan
    • By Rivai
      Hi! This is my first modification which have:
      - retextured FD Heli for Japan Fire Department, PD Heli for Tokyo Police Department, Simnews Heli for TV Tokyo 
      - replaced model of small jet for big jumbo jet with Japan Airlines logo.  (for muncipal airport)
      What do you need is just put files and paste them into SimCityData folder.

BUGS:
      - only with jumbo jet, as you know he is too big for that airport so his wings is little inside buldings but don't worry, just find more place and bulid second lane for planes, destroy first one and enjoy completely new system of transport.

I hope you enjoy. 
    • By Haljackey
      The Tokyo Dome's hosting site has gone down!
      By request, I have uploaded it to the STEX.
      Original link here: http://tokyo-urbanlab.jpn.org/Sim-Jpn-LM-003.htm (404s)
      Dependencies: None!
      This is an overhang lot.
      Created by: "Kei"
      Uploaded in good faith practice. All credit goes to the creator, I am just uploading it here.
      If anyone has additional info about this building, let me know and I'll add it!

Enjoy!
      -Haljackey

Fun fact: Tokyo Dome will host baseball events during the 2020 Tokyo Olympics

• By Tonraq
      Hi, I'm new to BAT, and stuff. Basically I have been watching you guys craft such quality work, so I decided to try it for myself. 
      ======PROJECTS======
      Nissay Kuwana Building                                             [Gathered Data] [Modeled] [Textured] [Rendered] [Completed]
      Doshisha University (Kyotonabe Campus) Library [Gathered Data] [Modeled] [Textured] [Rendered] [Completed]
      NHK Broadcasting Center Tower (Shibuya)            [Gathered Data] [Modeled] [Textured] [Rendered] [Completed]
      37 Toranomon Mori Building                                     [Gathered Data] [Modeled] [Textured] [Rendered] [Completed]

Japanese Castle Pack                                               [Research] [Data Collection] [3D modelling] [Textured] [Rendered] [Released] 
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments