• Moose

CityTour Jakarta Double-Decker Tourist Bus

(5.00)    (7 Reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Introduction:

Tourist in Jakarta uses this bus for city sightseeing

Double Decker Bus as Tourist Bus:

This mod replaces Tourist Bus in the game. Copy the package file to your SimCityData folder, remove your old Tourist Bus Package (if installed), and enjoy seeing this bus rides in your city. :)

It's only texturing for the time being. because I'm frustrated with 3D modeling actually (especially the UV mapping thing). Perhaps, Oppie, Takuoma, Tobse, etc could give some tutorial. LOL

Should you find any bugs, please feel free to inform me by posting a comment.

User Feedback

could you or would you try a japan open top touring? and NYC open top touring double decker?

Share this comment

could you or would you try a japan open top touring? and NYC open top touring double decker?

I would buddy.. but as i mentioned above, I'm trying to figure out how the 3D modeling works.
Thanks buddy.. that is a nice idea to be objectified.

Share this comment

just ask around :) we have an entire community that will help you if you post your project ideas and have them work with you..  look at capton and how he was asking us all for help and in one day of new found cooperation found and got what he needed

larger the group the easier the solutions :)

Share this comment

just ask around :) we have an entire community that will help you if you post your project ideas and have them work with you..  look at capton and how he was asking us all for help and in one day of new found cooperation found and got what he needed

larger the group the easier the solutions :)

You're absolutely right.. i'll do it. thanks.

Share this comment

[quote name="Lowenhart" timestamp="1404811971"]R you Indonesian?   Im happy there Indonesian mod...   Thx you :D[/quote] Yes, I am. Completely Indonesian. You're welcome my friend. Thanks to you too for the review. :D

Share this comment

keren om..

hope you can made a mods to change "eifel tower" to "The indonesian National Monument - Monas"

little hope and request.. :D

Share this comment

R you Indonesian?

Im happy there Indonesian mod...

Thx you :D

Yes, I am. Completely Indonesian.
You're welcome my friend. Thanks to you too for the review. :D

Bangga ada mod dari Indo :D

Share this comment

Great mod, perhaps work on a mod that replaces the SUV taxi, If you do make a skin that can blend in with the crown Victoria taxi mod

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RandyE
      Includes 2 Garages, 3 Bus Stations 3 Parking Lots, a Bus Loop, 1x1 filler lot and a Taxi Stand.  All lots found in the Transportation Menu indicated with color-coded icons. 
      Dependency:  SHK Parking Pack  Required on all lots in this zip-file download for the base textures, lighting, many of the props, and most vehicles. 
      Dependency Link:
      3x3 Parkade
      Jobs: 6§, 50§§, 6§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Parkade 3x3. Capacity: 5800.  Plop: 650§, Monthly: 240§. Landmark: 20, 10. Pollution: 5, 5 Air/Water/Garbage. Consumption: 20 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x5 Bus Loop
      Jobs: 6§, 60§§, 6§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Bus Loop 3x5. Capacity: 3200. Makes Taxis. Creates 72 Jobs. Plop: 980§, Monthly: 260§. Landmark: 20, 15. Pollution: 10, 5, 5 Air/Water/Garbage. Consumption: 50, 20 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x2 Parkade
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 6§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Parkade 3x2. Capacity: 4800. Plop: 420§, Monthly: 180§. Landmark: 20, 10. Pollution: 5, 5  Air/Water/Garbage. Consumption: 20, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x3 Parking Lot with Transit
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 6§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Parking 3x3. Capacity: 400. Car Queue. Makes Taxis. Creates 54 Jobs. Plop: 250§, Monthly: 150§. Landmark: 10, 10. Pollution: 5, 5.  Consumption: 10, 5 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      1x1 Parking Lot Filler
      Modular Parking - Asphalt - Filler 1x1. Plop: 100§, Monthly: 50§. Landmark: 5, 5. Pollution: 2, 2. Consumption: 5, 5 MWh/Gal.
      1x1 Bus Station and Taxi Stand
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 2§§§. Monthly Income: 100§. Business Deal, Capacity: 800. Makes Taxis. Creates 48 Jobs. Plop: 500§. Landmark: 10, 5. Pollution: 5, 5. Consumption: 20, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x3 Pay Parking
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 6§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - PayParking 3x3.Monthly Income: 120§. Business Deal. Capacity: 600. Plop: 280§. Landmark: 10, 5. Pollution: 5, 5. Consumption: 40, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x3 Park and Ride
      Jobs: 8§, 50§§, 2§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Bus Stop 3x3. Capacity: 1400. Makes Taxis. Creates 60 Jobs. Plop: 400§. Monthly: 140§. Landmark: 20, 5. Pollution: 10, 5. Consumption: 50, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x1 Bus Stop
      Jobs: 5§, 10§§, 0§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Bus Stop 3x1: Capacity: 900. Makes Taxis. Plop: 180§. Monthly: 100§. Landmark: 10, 5. Pollution: 5, 5. Consumption: 30, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit enabled.
      1x5 Bus Stop
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 1§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Bus Stop 1x5. Capacity: 250. Makes Taxis. Plop: 240§. Monthly: 120§. Landmark: 10, 5. Pollution: 5, 5. Consumption: 40, 10 MWh/Gal. Transit and Network enabled.
      3x3 Parking Lot
      Jobs: 6§, 40§§, 8§§§. Modular Parking - Asphalt - Parking 3x3. Plop: 260§. Monthly: 120§. Landmark: 20, 10. Pollution: 5, 5. Consumption: 20, 10 MWh/Gal.
      INSTALL:
      To install copy and paste the Modular Asphalt Parking Bus and Taxi Ver. 2.0 folder into your User\Documents \SimCity 4\Plugins folder. Move or delete the text/html files and Previews folder as these should not be stored in the Plugins folder.
    • By RandyE
      Transfer here from one route to another. Transit and network enabled.
       ___           _                 
      | _ )_  _ ___ | |   ___  ___ _ __
      | _ \ || (_-< | |__/ _ \/ _ \ '_ \
      |___/\_,_/__/ |____\___/\___/ .__/
                                  |_|  
      City Bus Loop 1 - 3x2. 
      Capacity: 2500.
      Medium Wealth
      Plop Cost: 350
      Monthly Cost: 150
      Landmark Effect: 10,5
      Park Effect: 5, 5
      Air Pollution: 3, 2
      Water Pollution, 2, 2
      Maxis Night Lighting
      Dependencies:
      Bus props used from: Glenni-buspack-
      RATP_Microbus-1
      RATP_Scania-Vest-HSD
      ORION-Old-MTAbus
      ORION-Old-MTAbusLongIsl
      Orion_VII_SacramentalRegionalTransit

INSTALL to folder:
      C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins
    • By adityagusetyawan
      ISTANA NEGARA REPUBLIK INDONESIA

Origin : Jakarta, Indonesia
      Complete Address : Jalan Medan Merdeka Utara, Gambir, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
      Budget Item Cost : 150
      Bulldoze Cost : 10000
      Flammability : 10
      Landmark Effect : 40 20
      MaxFireStage : 1
      Mayor Rating Effect : 10 256
      Plop Cost : 5000
      Pollution at center : 1 1 15 0
      Pollution radii : 1 2 0 0
      Power Consumed : 60
      Water Consumed : 0
      Wealth : None
      Lot Size : 5 x 9

Istana Negara Republik Indonesia (Republic Indonesian's National Palace) that located on Jalan Medan Merdeka Utara, Gambir, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia is a main building that has 6.8 hectares large. This building near Monumen Nasional (Monas) and also Ciliwung River. This building began built on 1976 under commands of General Governore Pieter Gerardus van Overstraten and had done on 1804. Firstly its function as a rest place owned by J.A Van Braam. On that time, it was the most presticious place in the New Batavia. Now it complex named "Harmoni." Van Braam's house had chosen for the head of colony because Daendels' Palace in the Lapangan banteng didn't complete yet. During Indian-Netherlands, some events had occured in this building that has known as Rijswijk (but also named Hotel van den Gouverneur-Generaal, to avoid the word "Istana" (Palace)). One of them, it became a witness of the forceful work (cultuur stelsel) that made by Governor General Graaf van Bosch. And then it used as assignment of Linggarjati Agreement on March 25th 1947, Sutan Sjahrir as the Indonesian and Van Mook from Netherlands

DEPENDENCY :
      Mod edit 11th March 2017: Fixed formatting
    • By CT14
      Anyone else have the problem of endless busses streaming out of diagonal streets? I don't have any bus stops anywhere near when this happens. My bus traffic graph also shows 0.
      For a while I thought this was related to specific lots (NAM curve fillers, Gridbusters etc), but examining for exemplars revealed nada. The common thread seems to be diagonal streets in all cases. However I can also reproduce it easily by plopping PEG Rural Alleys next to streets.

• By MarkShot
      Please see attached.  I am using NAM 35 and CAM 2.1.
      (1)  Do I need to place a parking garage near terminal bus stops?
      (2)  How do I know what my parking garage is doing?
      (3)  How do I know what my buses are doing in terms of performance?
      Thanks!

What does the last one above mean?
      618 car trips, 63 bus trips, and 41 truck trips in a 24 hour window?
      Skylines will tell me how full my buses are with 30 being the number of seats.  Also, it will tell me car trips saved.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments