• Moose

[100% GUARANTEED PLOP FIX] School of Education 1.3

(4.50)    (12 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

NOTE: When updating this mod for your game, please remove the older version of this mod from your SCData folder and replace it with this new one.

Hey all :)

You can now plop a brand new university building: the School of Education!

I've been working to get this building into the game for MONTHS, and now it's finally in.

Purposes:

It boosts education and high tech industry. We are working to give it something special like all other university schools.

It can now be plopped as a module, so you just go to the University's module menu and you'll find it there. :)

Here's the video:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xJwMERazlw&hd=1[/youtube]

The video is a bit outdated (was meant for 1.1) but is still viewable.

How to install:

- Unzip the file.

- Install the .package file into your SimCityData folder.

Special thanks to:

- Yayie: For testing out the mod and placing it in a functioning menu (university module menu was not working out).

- Xoxide: For attempting to help me with the creation of this mod.

- MaxisGuillaume: For attempting to help me with the creation of this mod from the very beginning.

Enjoy! More mods are coming!

What's New in Version 1.3   See Changelog

Released

• Will now not disappear when plopped (100% guaranteed!)

2 people like this

User Feedback

Rock On Cap. So Cool, Right on time Getting ready to tryt to build Atlanta Now I can build UGA. & GA. Tech. YAHOO Buildings!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Share this comment

OMG A BUILDING!! :D

the start of a new era for SimCity modding huh? ^^

neek week on the 18th is a golden globe for SimCity 2013

Share this comment

Haha :) maybe.

Share this comment

neek week on the 18th is a golden globe for SimCity 2013

What do you mean by that? I guess I'll see xD

Share this comment

Haha :) maybe.

Hehe C: time for new buildings to pop up now ^^

Share this comment

Oh :) you can expect a few more buildings to come for sure.

2 people like this

Share this comment

Oh :) you can expect a few more buildings to come for sure.

A lot more xD like in SimCity 4 xD

Share this comment

Cap great work.. goes to show you team work in the end is what will change everything.. I'm happy for you on this mod finally being what you want and look forward to its evolution as everyone becomes more capable and aware of what needs to be done to make things work and function.

proud of you all

Share this comment

i have always  disappear when plopped for me..... , and i have your version 1.1..

Share this comment

Very nice. I find the University's architecture one of the most beautiful in the game. :)

Share this comment

i have always  disappear when plopped for me..... , and i have your version 1.1..

Me too.

Share this comment

Great pace on modding guys... absolutely amazing :) Allow me to go a bit off topic - Capton, can you take a look at your Multiple Landmarks mod? It seems people are getting the "Not Approved" thing after plopping 3 Landmarks :P

Share this comment

I try to use v1.2 but it still doesn't work. it disappeared when plopped.... I use Simcity Japanese edition with mod (akar set, orion, UDoN, Coastline and Waterway).

Share this comment

One reduces the number of student dormitories and introduced this is a very nice piece, but the signs will no longer built Fix?
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Moses Zal
      Let's say I built 2 elementary schools next to each others, do they boost the areas where their coverage circles overlap by 24 or 48?
    • By Moses Zal
      Education Effectiveness over Average Household Age 20 Years 0.0
      30 Years 0.5
      40 Years 5.0
      50 Years 2.5
      60 Years 0.0
      70 Years 0.0
      80 Years 0.0 This is taken from http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com. It is the mentioned stat from Maxis Large High School. If I want to understand exactly how this works? Does it mean that all the area within the coverage circle, the mentioned average ages will enjoy an education effectiveness as indicated in the table? Or does it mean that only the students that are registered in this school will enjoy these stats? Please I want accurate answers.
      Also, a question that is not so important, why the hell did maxis make high schools increase EQ of the ages that are actually in real life had graduated from university? xD
    • By neslein
      Hello all.
      First at all,-I´m not new to sc4,I have played it since 2004,but I hav´nt played for some years.
      I have played allmost all the new City builders,but SimCity 4 is the only real "build a city" game for me :),-because(and many other reasons) so far I hav´nt reached more than 650.000 population,in a single city,and that was with the latest NAM installed.
      I have SimCity 4,-the very first and original on a disc,-but unfortunately I can´t play it on modern computers,so digital SC4 Deluxe it is.
      No problem in that,-other than ALL the problems you all know about,-It´s simply unplayable without Mods.
      And mods is what this thread is about.If I had the knowlegde to customize a Hospital,or any other buildings for my use, by using the Lot Editor and iLive Reader I wouldn´t make this post,but I simply can´t figure out how to use these great tools.(58 yeays old,and never had an I pad,-or what ever the name are....;))
      So here is my little pray for you Modders.
      I would really like a Hospital and an Elementary School with a capacity of 9-10.000,and  with 3 times the cost for both the ambulance and daily running.
      Nothing ells must be changed.Just a lot that act as 3 Hospitals or Schools
      I know there´s a load of those costum Civic both here and Devotion,but I hav´nt found anything that fit my "style".
      Can YOU do this for me?please?

• By tcx
      LBT Plaza Tapatía is an elementary school for your sims, it is based on a mexican-colonial style building located in Guadalajara, Jal. Mexico.

For the stats of this BAT, please read the README FILE.

Special thanks to HEBLEM for modd, lotting and testing this BAT !! also to BERETHOR for helping me test it in game.

Dependencies:
    • By SimGoober
      This is a modern, urban design for a city college. It will service a large number of sims, as they enter the adult world, and help any mayor make a thriving, prosperous city.
      Lot details and information
      Lot size: 6 x 4 tiles Menu position: Civic, education Custom features: Menu icon, query Reward requirements: City population > 60,000 AND R$$ population > 20,000 Jobs: 220 civic Plop cost: $9,350 Bulldoze cost: $1,250 Transit enabled lot: no Power consumption: 48 MWh/month Water consumption: 90 gallons/month Air pollution: 3 over 3 tiles Water pollution: 2 over 4 tiles Garbage pollution: 20 tons per month Monthly cost: $1,250 Capacity: 12,000 School EQ boost: 24 (same as Maxis college) School coverage radius: 5,800 (same as Maxis college) Dependencies
      BSC Textures vol 01 BSC Essentials BSC MEGA Props Misc vol 02 BSC Textures vol 03 BSC MEGA Props SG vol 01  
      Mod edit 18th February 2017 - fixed formatting, updated dependencies
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments