• Moose

[100% GUARANTEED PLOP FIX] School of Education 1.3

(4.50)    (12 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

NOTE: When updating this mod for your game, please remove the older version of this mod from your SCData folder and replace it with this new one.

Hey all :)

You can now plop a brand new university building: the School of Education!

I've been working to get this building into the game for MONTHS, and now it's finally in.

Purposes:

It boosts education and high tech industry. We are working to give it something special like all other university schools.

It can now be plopped as a module, so you just go to the University's module menu and you'll find it there. :)

Here's the video:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xJwMERazlw&hd=1[/youtube]

The video is a bit outdated (was meant for 1.1) but is still viewable.

How to install:

- Unzip the file.

- Install the .package file into your SimCityData folder.

Special thanks to:

- Yayie: For testing out the mod and placing it in a functioning menu (university module menu was not working out).

- Xoxide: For attempting to help me with the creation of this mod.

- MaxisGuillaume: For attempting to help me with the creation of this mod from the very beginning.

Enjoy! More mods are coming!

What's New in Version 1.3   See Changelog

Released

• Will now not disappear when plopped (100% guaranteed!)

2 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Isaiah53six

·
  Edited by Isaiah53six

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

seems like a great building but it has been disappearing for me.   It might be my game setup since I've seen industrial buildings that randomly don't plop as well.  I will keep trying it though.    

UPDATE:  I was able to get the building to show up by adding a new university to my game.   I would now increase my rating for this mod to 5 stars if I could.

Share this review

Link to review
Stjerneskud

Share this review

Link to review
stratos936

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Share this review

Link to review
britishdude22

Share this review

Link to review
momocan

Share this review

Link to review
Seed

Share this review

Link to review
raisedhercules

Share this review

Link to review
masapuratomi

Share this review

Link to review
Yayie

Share this review

Link to review
SimmsCity

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Moses Zal
      Education Effectiveness over Average Household Age 20 Years 0.0
      30 Years 0.5
      40 Years 5.0
      50 Years 2.5
      60 Years 0.0
      70 Years 0.0
      80 Years 0.0 This is taken from http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com. It is the mentioned stat from Maxis Large High School. If I want to understand exactly how this works? Does it mean that all the area within the coverage circle, the mentioned average ages will enjoy an education effectiveness as indicated in the table? Or does it mean that only the students that are registered in this school will enjoy these stats? Please I want accurate answers.
      Also, a question that is not so important, why the hell did maxis make high schools increase EQ of the ages that are actually in real life had graduated from university? xD
    • By neslein
      Hello all.
      First at all,-I´m not new to sc4,I have played it since 2004,but I hav´nt played for some years.
      I have played allmost all the new City builders,but SimCity 4 is the only real "build a city" game for me :),-because(and many other reasons) so far I hav´nt reached more than 650.000 population,in a single city,and that was with the latest NAM installed.
      I have SimCity 4,-the very first and original on a disc,-but unfortunately I can´t play it on modern computers,so digital SC4 Deluxe it is.
      No problem in that,-other than ALL the problems you all know about,-It´s simply unplayable without Mods.
      And mods is what this thread is about.If I had the knowlegde to customize a Hospital,or any other buildings for my use, by using the Lot Editor and iLive Reader I wouldn´t make this post,but I simply can´t figure out how to use these great tools.(58 yeays old,and never had an I pad,-or what ever the name are....;))
      So here is my little pray for you Modders.
      I would really like a Hospital and an Elementary School with a capacity of 9-10.000,and  with 3 times the cost for both the ambulance and daily running.
      Nothing ells must be changed.Just a lot that act as 3 Hospitals or Schools
      I know there´s a load of those costum Civic both here and Devotion,but I hav´nt found anything that fit my "style".
      Can YOU do this for me?please?

• By tcx
      LBT Plaza Tapatía is an elementary school for your sims, it is based on a mexican-colonial style building located in Guadalajara, Jal. Mexico.

For the stats of this BAT, please read the README FILE.

Special thanks to HEBLEM for modd, lotting and testing this BAT !! also to BERETHOR for helping me test it in game.

Dependencies:
    • By SimGoober
      This is a modern, urban design for a city college. It will service a large number of sims, as they enter the adult world, and help any mayor make a thriving, prosperous city.
      Lot details and information
      Lot size: 6 x 4 tiles Menu position: Civic, education Custom features: Menu icon, query Reward requirements: City population > 60,000 AND R$$ population > 20,000 Jobs: 220 civic Plop cost: $9,350 Bulldoze cost: $1,250 Transit enabled lot: no Power consumption: 48 MWh/month Water consumption: 90 gallons/month Air pollution: 3 over 3 tiles Water pollution: 2 over 4 tiles Garbage pollution: 20 tons per month Monthly cost: $1,250 Capacity: 12,000 School EQ boost: 24 (same as Maxis college) School coverage radius: 5,800 (same as Maxis college) Dependencies
      BSC Textures vol 01 BSC Essentials BSC MEGA Props Misc vol 02 BSC Textures vol 03 BSC MEGA Props SG vol 01  
      Mod edit 18th February 2017 - fixed formatting, updated dependencies
    • By Jasoncw
      Frosch Elementary is an elementary school with a slightly greater capacity than the Large Elementary School found in the game.
      5x4 elementary school lot. MaxisNite and DarkNite night versions. DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd.
      This is an adaptation of a non-SimCity project, an elementary school designed for a triangular site in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
      The first render shows the main entrance and covered student waiting area, mural, and the relationship with the street.
      The second render shows the playground. Train tracks are to the left, a small downtown is behind, and a neighborhood is to the right. The low brick volume is the gym/cafeteria/auditorium, which is in the basement along with the library.
      Across from train tracks that run next to the site, there is a municipal parking lot and Frog Island park which has large sports fields.

Installation Instructions:
      Download either the DarkNite (DN) or MaxisNite (MN) version. If you're unsure, choose the MN version. Unzip the .zip and move its contents to Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins. SC4Lot files are descriptively titled. Remove the lot versions which you don't want. Do not remove any .SC4Model files. Click here to learn about new projects in the works
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Hey guys your comments are Hilarious, XD, I'm sure not a Robot or I don't use drugs,  But the truth is that I many of my models are ready since long time ago, I took a rest in 2016, but in this time I modeled many things, but they are finishing, So new models will take their time to be uploaded.    Thanks for your comments, enjoy.
    • I will surely give it a try because my city has a Swedish name so I was looking for some Swedish brands. Still waiting for someone to create MAX restaurant or maybe an ICA MAXI 
    • Can you do that please? I am using NAM's sam parking texture as parking lots and I was looking for some variety. Besides, I don't like that cars can pass through other cars in sam's parking lots
    • Thanks for sharing - WOW I loved
    • It's seven o'clock,  just doing my usual early morning inspection on Simtropolis ...and now I spilled my coffee.