About This File
NOTE: When downloading and installing the new version, please make sure you have gotten rid of the earlier version of the mod.
This mod allows you to plop an interchange in your city (see screenshot for what it looks like). This will add a sense of realism to your city as well as solve traffic problems and let your creativity spread .
6:40PM 7/7/2014 - Xoxide has just informed me that ProcsKalone had originally done this mod. I did not intend to steal any of his ideas, so I am posting this to give him credit for his work.
Here's the video:
You can plop the interchange by going to the Custom Roads submenu (in Akar: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29715-project-akar/) and going to the last icon.
NOTE: Bulldozing the interchange may cause your game to crash. Be extremely careful!
How to install:
- Unzip the file.
- Install the .package file into your SimCityData folder.
Special thanks to:
- Yayie: For helping me with the road menus and which ones to use.
- Xoxide: For telling me what properties I needed to finish off the mod and helping me with the texture/terrain issue.
- Danny50205: For also assisting me with the road menus and helping me add a few properties I needed. He also helped me implement the new icon into the game.
- ProcsKalone: For telling me how to fix the texture/terrain issue.
- Banwashere: For creating the new icon.
- MaxvSk: For helping me implement the new icon into the game.
- HyugaHinata: For being energetic and wanting to contribute in any way possible, for making the interchange bulldozable, and for allowing power, water, and sewage to pass through the interchange.
Without these people, this mod would not be possible. So send them a PM and thank them for their hard work.
What's New in Version 3.0.0 See Changelog
- Power, water, and sewage now run through the interchange