• Moose

[POWER, WATER, AND SEWAGE UPDATE] Ploppable Road Interchange Mod 3.0.0

(4.38)    (32 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

NOTE: When downloading and installing the new version, please make sure you have gotten rid of the earlier version of the mod.

Hey guys :)

This mod allows you to plop an interchange in your city (see screenshot for what it looks like). This will add a sense of realism to your city as well as solve traffic problems and let your creativity spread :).

6:40PM 7/7/2014 - Xoxide has just informed me that ProcsKalone had originally done this mod. I did not intend to steal any of his ideas, so I am posting this to give him credit for his work.

Here's the video:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QuPa1oGSH4&hd=1[/youtube]

You can plop the interchange by going to the Custom Roads submenu (in Akar: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29715-project-akar/) and going to the last icon.

NOTE: Bulldozing the interchange may cause your game to crash. Be extremely careful!

How to install:

- Unzip the file.

- Install the .package file into your SimCityData folder.

Special thanks to:

- Yayie: For helping me with the road menus and which ones to use.

- Xoxide: For telling me what properties I needed to finish off the mod and helping me with the texture/terrain issue.

- Danny50205: For also assisting me with the road menus and helping me add a few properties I needed. He also helped me implement the new icon into the game.

- ProcsKalone: For telling me how to fix the texture/terrain issue.

- Banwashere: For creating the new icon.

- MaxvSk: For helping me implement the new icon into the game.

- HyugaHinata: For being energetic and wanting to contribute in any way possible, for making the interchange bulldozable, and for allowing power, water, and sewage to pass through the interchange.

Without these people, this mod would not be possible. So send them a PM and thank them for their hard work.

What's New in Version 3.0.0   See Changelog

Released

• Power, water, and sewage now run through the interchange

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

tcgames65

Share this review

Link to review
becleary

Share this review

Link to review
chio3846

Share this review

Link to review
momocan

Share this review

Link to review
Bugnug23

Share this review

Link to review
VERMINORD

Share this review

Link to review
catastrov

Share this review

Link to review
jockhrh

Share this review

Link to review
Malavakia

Share this review

Link to review
ygok

Share this review

Link to review
Kroky

Share this review

Link to review
Yayie

Share this review

Link to review
MaxvSk

Share this review

Link to review
SimmsCity

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
walidskaf

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Urban_Shadow
      Hi there, I looking for some tutorials on how to get started with this, I don't have any exp. on moding but I would like to start with simple goal mind, creating a new, functional building.
      I've been looking around and there are some tutorials but they are too confusing for me since I don't know where to start, and so, I though about a simple guideline of what I want to do.
      If I want to add a new building I should:
      1.- Learn how to make a building, what tools do I need, how do I use them, can I import a model from other progams like photoshop or a 3D modeling program?
      2.- Learn how to add it to the game, without replacing an existing one and place it in the correct tab.
      3.- Adding stats to it, I don't want it to be free, I want it to have a cost, a monthly fee, demo cost and if possible, fundings.
      4.- Giving it properties so they have an effect other than just be there, that means produce energy, clean pollution, increase coverage, raise or lower land value, provide housing, business and/or jobs, etc.
      5.- Make it an unlocklable so it's not avaible from the start until certain requirements are met like date, population, ratings, etc.
      My goal is to expand my gameplay and knowlage, I know there are tons of mods out there, but I would like to do it myself and create my own things.
      So there, any help would be great, thanks.
      PD: I want to try using my own stuff and not others, thanks again.
    • By Sgt Pepper
      Better Images in Description

I have updated my Twin Towers I BATed back in September to bring you a new
      version!

I felt the updated was much needed after finding some time to do so. I feel now they stand as they should
      for SimCity 4's standards.

I'm sure most of us already know about the Twin Towers, what they were, what
      happened to them, etc. They were once great landmarks located in Lower Manhattan, in New York City. They were once the tallest buildings in the city and the state of New York. Standing on top of either tower would give you a feeling of being on Top of the World.

If you'd like to learn more about them, feel free to read their Wikipedia Article for starters. Personally, I find them to be marvels of architecture. I miss them highly, and I hope that they can stand indefinitely in SC4 at least.  

Installation Instructions:

You do not have to demolish any lots. You can either delete the original
      model files from the previous upload and replace them with the new model files,
      or you can simply use the zip file to replace all files at once. The lots are
      exactly the same previously, the only change is the model files.

Stats-

Each tower sits on a 5x5 lot.

Each tower is CO$$$ and provides about 21,000 jobs each.

They are ploppable landmarks only, and are found in the landmarks menu.

Dependencies- None! All added props for these towers are included.

Special thanks to Mattb325 for modding the first version, then doing some more modding work for the new version. Thanks as well goes to T Wrecks and Gn_leugim for their opinions on this.

Images/Screenshots:

I hope you all will enjoy this update! I tried to update the original upload
      and unintentionally deleted it.

-Brandon
    • By hakajo98
      Hey there
      I live in Switzerland, and here (and some other cities around the world) the crosswalks are yellow/orange. I was wondering if it is possible to add this to cities skylines? I don't really have a lot of experience with modding... 
      - hakajo98
    • By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s):: Cities XXL Community Patch Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Game Requirement(s):: Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Cities XXL  
      Note: This Mod makes game money income easy Only In The Game
    • By chaosdarkclown
      Do any of you know what causes this? Certain mods? Buggy Sc4 files?
      Had this problem for months
      I have no idea, ide be so grateful for any help or info
      Thanks 

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In nature, the complex of dance begins with single cells, tropisms, although independently motivated according to the nucleus responding to gravity, tides and light, but gradually all evolution can be seen as a dance of chemicals and forms.  The more complex the dance, the more complex the life-form.   When I watch male and female figure skaters I am stunned by the extreme complexity of coordination of physical, sensory, cognitive and pure ability of flight that my species is capable of.    Dare I say, I am honored to be human.   All our technology and art are just toys compared to the actual material ability of ourselves as conscious physical beings.  As well, in the sciences, male and female have unique cognitive and perceptual abilities that are complimentary and mutually facilitative.  There's no limit to what can be achieved by human beings who know how to dance.
    • The water texture is designed to show dynamic flow, a churning of the water as if an industrial process is taking place.   Its supposed to be clean fresh water, so it would appear more saturated blue with whitecaps.  The texture and saturation also helps to distinguish it as clearly water and matches the tone and texture of the surrounding buildings.   In my texture pack I designed 4 different water textures for different applications of light. Go ahead and feel free to suggest another one, or one you can imagine that might fit better.  Thanks for the feedback.
    • I love, love, LOVE seeing Louisiana BATS in the game. Hope you'll come back soon and upload some more.
    • Because theres no SimCity 3000 section
    • Well, yes ... but also ... ... a map. Depends on the network layout? But no - these are two different maps. That's like two different planets. They'll have to dance alone. Did you ever notice there is a sexual practice - since the beginning - that transcends already gender difference - a very common sexual practice you can't call it rather heterosexual  nor homosexual? You can do it too. Everyday. And so - overcome sociocultural dichotomy not only in theory but with your own hands.