• Moose

different hull colors for ships 1.2.5

(4.17)    (6 Reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

well seeing that the last hull color was a big hit, I added more colors!

I might add more colors who knows? XD

I wanna model some ships, but I really don't have the tools XD

-------------------------------------------------
to install this just place the color you want in your 
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityData folder then 

start the game! :D
very simple ^^
(note: if u want to use a lovey mix hull or hospital hull, make sure you use the 

superstructure/top that goes with it!!!)
if there is bugs or if u want to contact me,
PM me or Email me at
seth.the.squirrel@gmail.com
or my DeviantArt
do not repost saying it yours. That's the olny rule ^^

Enjoy~
      SethySquirrel

What's New in Version 1.2.5   See Changelog

Released

• added new skin, hospital ship

User Feedback

Ever been to a big marina?  You'll find that sailors are very conservative when it comes to hull colours.

Share this comment

Ever been to a big marina?  You'll find that sailors are very conservative when it comes to hull colours.

I kinda guess that xD

But it is my imagination running wild tho xD

Share this comment

i know a little in 3d modelling but please bare with me, it would be nice to have a flag on top of it.

Share this comment

i know a little in 3d modelling but please bare with me, it would be nice to have a flag on top of it.

Yea! Most ships even 200 years ago had flags on them xD

But I dunno how flags or new models work in simcity I'll learn xD

Share this comment

Well, it might be interesting to have a Rainbow Warrior, but I don't play this game.  Good luck with your endeavours.

Share this comment

Well, it might be interesting to have a Rainbow Warrior, but I don't play this game.  Good luck with your endeavours.

Lol perfect! :D

I play ship simulator extreme so I know what it kinda looks like ^^

Share this comment

FYI, I am a retired sailor and owned three different yachts at various times.  I am a coastal pilot and have taught many nautical subjects.  If you'd like more detail, PM me.

Share this comment

Nicely Done ^_^

Hehe thanks ^^ I really like to do this type of things ^^

1 person likes this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By TPB
      Terrain Themes Mod
      Hi all, I'm glad to announce that this little project of mine is near completion now live here. 
      I'd like to extend my infinite thanks to boformer, BloodyPenguin, hyperdrive_engage, and knighthawkGP for their continued support in my learning process, without whose help this mod would have been a much longer time in the making. If I forgot to thank you I'm sorry, my brain is kind of fried from all the coding... ha! Thank you everyone who helped me!
      boformer deserves a special acknowledgement as he went out of his way to give me personalized and thorough assistance with many aspects of the mod, including most of the initial code to show me how to create the theme functionality. He is a the main contributor to this mod. Thank you boformer!
      THE MOD
      This mod makes it possible to apply Terrain Themes to your game.
      You can subscribe to theme mods from the workshop for use with this mod or use the included "Improved Default Themes".

"Improved Default Themes" are essentially the default game textures for each biome
      except they have been fixed to remove seams and tiling effects, as well as featuring improved 
      water surface and foam textures, more realistic colors offsets for Fertile Land, Forest Ground, 
      Grass and Water pollution, among other cosmetic fixes.
      It also allows you to load any of the default game themes' textures on any map, regardless of biome.
      Incompatibilities:
      - Environment Colors Changer - this mod manipulates the same color settings and could cause problems/conflicts
      - Water Color Changer - this mod manipulates the same color settings and can also cause problems/conflicts
      - Terrain Textures Replacer - this mod changes terrain textures and can cause conflicts
      - No more purple pollution mods - these mods change pollution colors and can cause conflicts
      - Any mod that changes colors, textures, or texture tiling factors.
      Definition of terms:
      Theme: A package composed of textures, color settings, texture tiling settings and other options
      Biome: One of the game's four environment themes: Boreal, Europe, Temperate and Tropical
      Texture: Diffuse texture files used by the game's render engine to render terrain
      Color/Color Offset: An RGB value used by the game's render engine to alter the look of certain textures depending on several factors, such as the presence of certain resources, pollution, among others.
      Tiling: A numerical value that indicates what area of the game field a texture covers.
      Level: A loaded Map Editor, Asset Editor or City scene.
      What this mod does:
      - Adds an options menu that allows you to select terrain theme's you've subscribed to from a drop-down menu
      - Features improved default themes for the game's default environment biomes
      - Allows you to change themes live while in-game from the options panel, without having to re-load the level
      - Works on city, map editor and asset editor
      - Saves your theme settings to the save file, automatically applying it next time you load the save(if the theme is still enabled in content manager)}
      - Lets you use your favourite map with a different biome's default theme. Love that map but hate the look of the temperate biome? No problem, select your preferred biome theme from the dropdown menu.
      - If for some reason you don't like the "Improved Default Themes", you can disable the feature in the options menu, and next time you launch the game it will revert to the default vanilla textures.
      While in the main menu:
      Select a theme while in the main menu and any level you load will display that theme, as long as that theme is allowed in the level's biome. If it isn't, the "Improved Default Theme" for that level's biome will be loaded.
      While a level is loaded:
      Use the mod's options panel in-game to easily switch themes, you can load a theme into your current level without having to reload the level, as long as the theme you wish to load is allowed in the current biome. 
      If it isn't, it won't even be displayed in the drop-down menu.
      I will publish an addon to easily create themes in the coming days, but if you want to look at the info, open this spoiler.
      And now some visual candy of the Improved Default Game Themes(subject to change before release):
      Keep in mind I don't even have a GPU so the images are probably quite poor compared to the result you'll see with a good GPU ...

And that's it for now folks, please let me know what you think, especially regarding the Improved default game textures, I'm probably going to make further tweaks to them before I release the mod so your opinion is very valuable to me
      Thanks for reading!
    • By 6fingeredbob
      I've seen several screenshots and several youtube videos of SimCity that show deciduous, autumn trees and bushes.  I've played until fall in-game and still haven't seen them.  Was this removed or is there a way to get them?
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By DavidDHetzel · Posted
      5x5 is even more uncommon in my mind especially when it comes to custom content.

As for the building they're amazing and some of your best work, and the fact they came out at the time CS was at its lowest point in the STEX I think these are a worthy addition.
      Neat idea, but man, this building didn't age well. :/
      Zero7 was a very underated BAT, his texture work here shows why he should be on the pantheon of amazing BATers.
    • By RandyE · Posted
      About 20 mins to render.  Lots of water tiles open for island building.  The beaches are smooth and waterfronts good for building large cities with ports.  The arrangement of tiles is not random but optimized for city organization.  The transitions in elevation follow natural contour lines.  The overall texture is smooth.    This is a good map for a long term project of building a large region of cities connected by sea, land and air.
    • By tariely · Posted
      Another keeper !  You ARE on a roll.  Thanks.
  • Recent STEX Comments