• Moose

black hull for passenger ships 1.0

(4.86)    (7 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

seeing that no one had done a skin for ships yet I did this ^^

will add more colors if I have the time!!!

thanks for understanding 

on the bright side, it looks like titanic and there is no ice regions XD 

notes:

----------------------------------------------------------

to install this just place it in your 
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityData folder then 

start the game! :D
very simple ^^
-------------------------------------------------
if there is bugs or if u want to contact me,
PM me or Email me at
seth.the.squirrel@gmail.com
or my DeviantArt
-------------------------------------------------
do not repost saying it yours. That's the only rule ^^ 

Enjoy~ :kitty:
      SethySquirrel

1 person likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Yayie

Share this review

Link to review
NickyZero

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
momocan

Share this review

Link to review
Oldrogue

Share this review

Link to review
Amnewbie

Share this review

Link to review
JukEboX

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RandyE
      The Seaport Re-lot file is based on the stage 3 seaport as saved from the Maxis Lot Editor.  I could not save and load either stage 1 or 2.  The maximum capacity was realized for stage 1 in-game but no upgrade was automated. 
      There are 2 lots in this zip file.  One lot is the seaport at stage 3 as is, and the 2nd lot is the expanded version I made using the Lot Editor.  The user interface of both lots report about 50% efficiency, but neither reports any usage of capacity.
      NO DEPENDENCIES
      MAXIS SEAPORTS
      According to the BSC Seaport Controller "If your seaport funding is 100%, and the usage exceeds 95%, the seaports will upgrade on their own."
      BSC Seaport Development Project Version 3.1
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1663
      However, with the PEG CDK Seaport Controller also installed, no such effect was realized.  As well, prior to installing either the BSC or PEG mods, the seaport did not upgrade automatically.
      Following is a list of resources used in the creation of the preview images:
      Drunken Water Mods, The Blues and Greys. In HD!
      PEG CDK3 SP Container Seaport 110
      Lighthouse 2x2 Lot Pack 1.0.1
      Stanley Seawalls 1.0.0
      BSC Ploppable Ships (v1.0)
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2406
      Container Carrier 1
      PEG CDK3 SP Ploppable Ships Pack 1 1
      Authentic Shipping Containers 1.0
      Neither of the 2 lots in this zip file replace the in-game stage 1 seaport and will appear in the seaport menu with their own unique icons. The stage 1 seaport should be used as the primary seaport for the purpose of moving freight.   The stage 3 lots are intended more for the purpose of creating an active and visually complex seaport.
    • By Lee Towers
      Hey all! I've been following this forum for a while now and all your amazing creations inspired me to start building assets myself. The first building is almost finished - a 3 track train station, as seen below (props for the person to recognise the station it's based on). I still have a few problems with it though, so bear with me:
      1. The game is creating floors inside the building on its own. There's not even a vertex with the same z-coordinate where it's creating an xy plane inside the building. Is this something that's generated on purpose by the game? The floors are assigned the same textures as the roof of the building. They can be seen through the windows and are positioned about halfway behind the windows.
      2. My sims are not using the third platform. I'm using the single station track with a platform on the left side of the track (relative to the direction it was laid). I thought it had to do with the pedestrian connections that I've laid down, but they are using the second platform which is accessed by the same pedestrian connection.
      3. Speaking of pedestrian connections... I'd much prefer a rendered underground tunnel to the half-assed building I have there now but the game isn't letting me (it pushes the whole model upwards). How do I go about doing that? I know Joak uses them in his train stations, how did he do that?
      Any help regarding one of these questions would me much appreciated! Feedback on the model is also welcome by the way... it's my first time using blender and gimp. The textures aren't final either (mainly the roof and supports need work) but I've yet to learn how to use bump maps.

• By Dagi
      Hello
      I am working on a passenger ship for Cities Skylines and I have some questions. What is the maximum number of tris that is beneficial for this type of vehicle? Its a pretty large ship! How should i make fences and stuff like that? Can I use 2048x2048 textures, or should I just go with 1028x1028?
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments