• Moose

CTA (Chicago Transit Authorty 1.0

(4.88)    (8 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

keep asking and i am ready for every one hope you enjoy

User Feedback

you really good at texturing. Wish to see more vehicles/buildings texture from you soon.

Share this comment

actually if you want a challenge... I have one for you

Take all your mods.. combine them into a script that rotates and gives variety of certain ones within a city... Then you could have some with side panels that change on deployment from the bus terminal or as they come on map.

This is something that has been done with or on teleportation with trains and street cars but never bus's

This then could be used for hmm how do I want to describe it. Side Decals and adverts.. sometimes varieties of the same bus with different logo formats and bus shapes in some cases.  Double longs with the rubber center connector .. list goes on.

Bus's are something people have in every city on every road.  Mass transit is very much a feature of low to mid wealth. 

2 people like this

Share this comment

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=images+of+go+wellington+valley+flyer+Mana+Newlands+buses&newwindow=1&client=firefox-a&hs=Afc&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&tbm=isch&imgil=VI9licwVM0_PXM%253A%253Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fencrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com%252Fimages%253Fq%253Dtbn%253AANd9GcSgTuifyboMqwdEfAd5XZae3B3i2B_2w2gVCzUmddKEqAWghHs8%253B197%253B130%253Ba8yZr0mkyv5wOM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.metlink.org.nz%25252Ftickets-and-fares%25252Fhow-to-pay-your-fare%25252Fmonthly-passes%25252F&source=iu&usg=__uaBVZHjlbUnkwJaDmchWlRbPCt8%3D&ei=sMezU6yXOYaulAWJCA&ved=0CB8Q9QEwAA&biw=1920&bih=938#facrc=_&imgrc=VI9licwVM0_PXM%253A%3Ba8yZr0mkyv5wOM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.metlink.org.nz%252Fassets%252FUploads%252F_resampled%252FResizedImage197130-valley-flyer.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.metlink.org.nz%252Ftickets-and-fares%252Fhow-to-pay-your-fare%252Fmonthly-passes%252F%3B197%3B130                                                                                        

would it be possible to texture the shuttle bus and municipal buses to have the branding of these three bus company's so they all show up in the game  the bus company's are from wellington New Zealand link of images the buses i am refereeing  to is listed above                                                                                                                                                      

Share this comment

Great to see some more eye candy in the game... love these. Would it be possible to do shuttle/regional & Tram MARTA Systems From Atlanta GA. That would be awesome.I think i'm going to build Atlanta I've noticed Most of the buildings in thegame are in Atlanta or very close to them thanks!!!

Share this comment

Awesome man Cant wait to see what you do. Also the Oppie Trams are exactly like New Atlanta Trams so maybe you'll be able to reskin those!!! Man that would be to Awesome Thanks Again

Share this comment

Really neat I love the detailing, just wish it was a little bit more southern Illinois :3 think you could do St. Louis Metrobus too? ^-^ Pweasssse?

Dump-the-Pump-2012-Misc.-039.jpg

Share this comment

actually if you want a challenge... I have one for you

Take all your mods.. combine them into a script that rotates and gives variety of certain ones within a city... Then you could have some with side panels that change on deployment from the bus terminal or as they come on map.

This is something that has been done with or on teleportation with trains and street cars but never bus's

This then could be used for hmm how do I want to describe it. Side Decals and adverts.. sometimes varieties of the same bus with different logo formats and bus shapes in some cases.  Double longs with the rubber center connector .. list goes on.

Bus's are something people have in every city on every road.  Mass transit is very much a feature of low to mid wealth. 

OOOH xoxide That's a Terrific Idea!!!!!! Man your thinking!!! I would LOVE to have for My transport system CONSISTANCY Train/buses/tram w/ sighnage on all stop's Do you think this is possible? Bowserking said he would do MARTA "Atlanta GA." So I would love to see it go all the way

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RandyE
      Transfer here from one route to another. Transit and network enabled.
       ___           _                 
      | _ )_  _ ___ | |   ___  ___ _ __
      | _ \ || (_-< | |__/ _ \/ _ \ '_ \
      |___/\_,_/__/ |____\___/\___/ .__/
                                  |_|  
      City Bus Loop 1 - 3x2. 
      Capacity: 2500.
      Medium Wealth
      Plop Cost: 350
      Monthly Cost: 150
      Landmark Effect: 10,5
      Park Effect: 5, 5
      Air Pollution: 3, 2
      Water Pollution, 2, 2
      Maxis Night Lighting
      Dependencies:
      Bus props used from: Glenni-buspack-
      RATP_Microbus-1
      RATP_Scania-Vest-HSD
      ORION-Old-MTAbus
      ORION-Old-MTAbusLongIsl
      Orion_VII_SacramentalRegionalTransit

INSTALL to folder:
      C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins
    • By Tim The Terrible

The expansion, titled “Mass Transit,” will bring new forms of transportation to the game, allowing mayor-players to offer in-game citizens new ways to get across town by land, sea, and air. With new transit service buildings, mass transit hubs where lines can exchange passengers, new scenarios, new landmarks, and new road types, Mass Transit will provide veteran players of Cities: Skylines with more choices and options to personalize their cities than ever before.

Mass Transit will feature:
      Sick Transit, Glorious Money: Add a wealth of new transit options to your city, and add wealth to your city’s income! Let your citizens get across town in ferries, blimps, cable cars, and monorails!  Orderly Hub, Bub: New mass transit hubs can bring all of your services together, letting citizens change rail lines in one building, or hop from the bus onto the ferry, or even find their way through a sprawling monorail-train-metro station. Become a Roads Scholar: Explore a set of new challenge scenarios focused on solving traffic problems and adding new transit systems. New road types, bridges and canals adds variety to your city, and new ways to solve its challenges. Become an expert in traffic flow, and then use that knowledge to improve your city! New Hats for Chirper: NEW. HATS. FOR CHIRPER. (and also new unique buildings, policies and achievements. But HATS!)
      Per usual, the new expansion will arrive together with a free update to the base game upon release. This free update adds mod-inspired features to traffic management, such as an extended public transport budget, emergency vehicle overtaking and more road features. The patch will also include the much-requested ability to name roads.
      Screenshots

• By CT14
      Anyone else have the problem of endless busses streaming out of diagonal streets? I don't have any bus stops anywhere near when this happens. My bus traffic graph also shows 0.
      For a while I thought this was related to specific lots (NAM curve fillers, Gridbusters etc), but examining for exemplars revealed nada. The common thread seems to be diagonal streets in all cases. However I can also reproduce it easily by plopping PEG Rural Alleys next to streets.

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By DavidDHetzel · Posted
      5x5 is even more uncommon in my mind especially when it comes to custom content.

As for the building they're amazing and some of your best work, and the fact they came out at the time CS was at its lowest point in the STEX I think these are a worthy addition.
      Neat idea, but man, this building didn't age well. :/
      Zero7 was a very underated BAT, his texture work here shows why he should be on the pantheon of amazing BATers.
    • By RandyE · Posted
      About 20 mins to render.  Lots of water tiles open for island building.  The beaches are smooth and waterfronts good for building large cities with ports.  The arrangement of tiles is not random but optimized for city organization.  The transitions in elevation follow natural contour lines.  The overall texture is smooth.    This is a good map for a long term project of building a large region of cities connected by sea, land and air.
    • By tariely · Posted
      Another keeper !  You ARE on a roll.  Thanks.
  • Recent STEX Comments