• Moose

udon-addon 1.1

(4.78)    (9 Reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

udon addon(offline only)
If does not work, or do not understand how to use.
Please stop the use of this MOD.

install
1.you need install udon 1.5
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29585-offline-only-mod-"unidirectional-networks-udon"/
2.you need install Project Akar.
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29715-project-akar-ui-enhancement/
3.package in simcitydata folder.(if you installed Udon-addon1.0. Delete it.)

add(1.1)
1.All bridge and tunnel(+UDon Tunnel) can break pieces.
2.UDoNHDStreet,HDStreet,HDAvenue can change bridge directly for region road.(upgrade menu)
3.UDoNLDStreet,LDStreet,LDAvenue can change Tunnel directly for region road.(upgrade menu)
4. can change udonMDstreet to normalMDstreet and reverse.

note.
Arch,Suspention,StreetCarAvenueBridge can not connect road directory.
Now investigating.

What's New in Version 1.1

Released

• Delete separate menu.
  • Delete Region Road.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Yayie

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
arrellb

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
SimmsCity

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Simoncity

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Wob59

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Seed

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By CorinaMarie
      In my various Shoppes threads I've recommended for peeps to save a copy so they'd have them available if Photobucket ever borks my free account and the pictures go missing. I'd done that myself a few days ago. You know, File --> Save Page As ... --> (Type) Web Page, complete. I had this silly idea that saving the complete web page would be, well, COMPLETE. Like all the text and pictures. Turns out in Firefox that's not true unless one has this Add-On. And then one also reads this documentation. And then one adds a missing variable:

Once I did that (and restarted Firefox) I then did complete saves of my map making and shoppes threads, copied the files to a flash drive, loaded them onto one of my SC4 game comps (which is not connected to anything else), and then I could view the threads completely offline with all the pictures. So, this is just a heads-up post for peeps who might believe they've made a complete copy using Firefox and really didn't get the whole thread saved in a useful way.
      And, it would be nice if the gurus with other browsers test if theirs can make a true, complete offline copy and let us know here.

Edit: I'm adding CB's quote here since it's extremely relevant to my premise:

• By Mattness
      Please, I begin in the mods world and I'm lost : can you give me a link  witch I can download this mod ?
      Thank you ! 
    • By EarnestErnest
      Greetings

So I just started building in my second map, being this Trinity point, and it happened that  when I zoned for residential in the boundaries of a high-wealth zone effect(provided by the aquarium plaza on the left) some kind of lake originated instead of a building. At first I thought.. Ok..maybe it is some kind of high-wealth pool.But honestly I think it must be a bug. I can't bulldoze it and can't query on it. It's indeed a lake and not a visual glitch because If I try to build a road on it a pop-up message notifies me of wrong bridge placement.

I am not using any mod, just the vanilla simcity with the official DLCS.

So, has it happened to you before?

Regards.

EDIT: Oh wait after inspecting the lake I found the building using my x-ray vision(Happiness MAP). It is in the bottom of the lake.. COOL
      PD2: Lakebug2 is a gif(so the low quality)
      EDIT 2: Bulldozing the now clickable mansion beneath levels back again the terrain

• By bornexplorer88
      Can anyone recommend a mod pack that is offline only mods??
    • By smellypaul
      I can't launch SimCity when I'm in offline mode on Origin or when I'm not connected to the internet. I open Simcity and I get the normal Error message. I click Single-Player, it closes for a bit, then it comes back up with the same exact thing. No matter how many times I click single-player it won't open in single-player. I tried starting the game with internet, switching to single-player mode, then exiting the game and trying to relaunch without internet and it won't work. I haven't been able to do this on my previous computer either. I even have a video of the issue attached to this. If anybody could help me with my issue it would be great!

SimCity Bug Video: 
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments