• Moose

Swimming Pool Mod 1.0

(4.00)    (6 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hey everyone :)

Things to know about this mod:

- Changes swimming pool from mayor's mansion to a park rather than a module

- Placed in Formal Parks menu (since it raises high wealth land value)

- Still can be plopped as a module

- Can be plopped anywhere (no snap points required.... exactly like how BoC does it's buildings)

- Has park-like qualities (visitors per day, capacity, etc)

a. Visitors per day: 500 (based on how many people visit my town's local pool every day)

b. Capacity: 50

- For some reason, you can only plop one (at least in my game). I am working to fix this.

Here's a video for the mod:

You can use this mod online.

How to install:

- Install the 05swimmingpool.package file into your SimCityData folder.

- Install the other two files into your SimCityUserData folder.

Enjoy the mod! More are coming!

Toe Redfiled likes this

User Feedback

great mod capton, however i can plop it down but it immediately dissapears, i have CoT.

Are you plopping it anywhere where it might not be able to fully function (like on top of a road, for example)?

And thanks guys :).

Share this comment

great mod capton, however i can plop it down but it immediately dissapears, i have CoT.

Are you plopping it anywhere where it might not be able to fully function (like on top of a road, for example)?

And thanks guys :).

i tried to plop it next to a park, but no luck, where would be best?

Share this comment

je demande à tout les développeur de bâtiments simtropolis de créer des enseigne commerciale connut merçi manque de pas mal de détails dans ce jeu

Share this comment

Very nice man... Question, So far that I have noticed, you are the only one that does Custom Buildings, is it possible to make custom sky scrapers? After a while id like to have Really tall sky scrapers like, Taipei 101, World Financial Center, One World trade Center, Shanghai Tower.. etc.. just a suggestion

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By LittleMac
       Hello guys! Today i'm working on a 2x3 office building, hope you like it:

• By FlyHigh
      Railway Concrete Tunnel
      Okay, so I've been working on this for a few months and I got some positive feedback on the Chat so I decided to ask the community what do YOU think of it?

Ok guys, your feedback is my guide. Tell me, what do you think?
    • By FlyHigh
      Hey everyone. I've been going back and forth with BAT. Learned some techniques and redone some stuff. I've started a few projects but never came bout to finish them. A few months back I started this one that I intend to carry on 'till the end.
      While playing, I've noticed a lack of el-stations over roads and, as such, I decided that that would be my next project.

Based on this 19th century parisian berlin station, I decided to model my own version.
      At the moment this is what i've got:

Here's the render before that railing:
        I'm now working on some access stairs so I can move on to texturing.
      What do you think? Keep in mind this is my very first BAT and its very first presentation to the public 
    • By MayorBCL
      I'm working with a modded hospital like MaxiMed, or Memorial Hospital.  Whenever I get about 2 million residents, it doesn't matter how many hospitals I build, all of them have the same patient number and capacity.  I used the Ilives reader to jack the capacity up to 999,999, but when I get back into the game, the capacity isn't nearly that high, and the same problem ensues.  
      Any thoughts?
    • By rsc204
      SWN is coming...
      !!IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!
      This page has only been updated so I can get everything ready...
      SWN is in the final stages of preparation for release, so for now the download here only contains the original SEN mod. SWN will add support for US users, TGN, NGN and TSR compatibility and much, much more. SWN is the replacement for SEN, bringing texture unification to new levels. Want to try out an early preview version?, take a look here where you can download it:
      ===================================================================================
      This Mod contains a complete Sandstone override for much of the NAM content including the RHW, NWM, TULEPs, Tram in Avenue/Road/ Street, GLR/Rural GLR, Turbo Roundabouts, Misc Fixes and more too. It has been my aim to kill every bit of Maxis white possible, and I'm finally at a point where I am satisfied I've met that goal. I've made this mod for my own game, as I find I don't use the NAM pieces that don't fit, so they are based on Euro Textures only right now. I use a LHD setup, but have included RHD versions also and from the limited testing I could do myself for such a large mod, they seem to be pretty complete.
      Load Order
      To ensure these files load after the NAM, please ensure you copy the folder in the zip file into your SimCity4 Plugins folder without renaming it. Also note it will need to load after any mod that changes the textures of the included components.
      Options

You can choose just the files you need, or decide to use a complete install, whichever you do please remove all the LHD files if you are a RHD user or all the RHD files if you are a LHD user, otherwise stoplines may appear on the incorrect side.
      Dependencies

The Tram in Road textures require the file "TIR-s3d fix.dat" contained in Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod or a few will not display correctly.
      The Japanese NAM Facelift Mod (links contained in tutorial) is highly recommended, if using this make sure that the Sandstone Euro NAM loads after the Japanese Facelift Mod.
      Notes:
      Please read the included readme, it goes into more detail than I have here and will help to avoid problems with this mod. If you are still stuck or have any comments, feel free to comment in my shack on Simtropolis or visit me at my regular hangout on Simpeg.

A big thank you to David G. Varona for making the Alpha textures for the Turbo Roundabouts and GLR, plus for showing me how to use photo-editing tools to lighten the workload on this project considerably.
      I would also like to thank all those community members who've offered me assistance in order to improve the quality of the released project. Their time and the time taken by those who have written various tutorials has enabled me to create this mod in the first place.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments