• Moose

(Offline-Only) Roads With No Traffic Lights 1.5 / 1.2

(4.83)    (23 Reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

This mod adds the roads with only stop signs at the intersections.  

Features:
- High Density Street and Medium Density Street with no traffic lights.
- High Density Avenue and Medium Density Avenue with no traffic lights (version 1.1).
- High Density Streetcar Avenue with no traffic lights (version 1.2).
- Major roads and Secondary roads.
- Cars pass pedestrians at the intersections.
- You can add the traffic lights using "Road Upgrade" and remove them again according to your wishes (see screenshot below).
You should save the game after creation of region and restart the game, so you can upgrade the ordinary roads to the roads with no traffic lights.

This mod can help to reduce traffic congestion in the city. 
You need to place a road in a value "a secondary road" at first and then a road in a value "a major road" (It doesn't matter when the road crosses the Avenue).

When you use this mod with the Project Akar by Yayie (http://bit.ly/1ooMyA4), you can find these roads in "Custom Roads".
Thanks to Yayie for assistance in preparing update 1.3 and Banwashere for preparation of icons in update 1.4.

THIS IS AN OFFLINE-ONLY MOD.

How to install: 
Unzip the files, copy and paste the .package files into your SimCityData folder.

Regional Roads With No Traffic Lights should be used ONLY WITH the main mod "Roads With No Traffic Lights".

What's New in Version 1.5 / 1.2   See Changelog

Released

• Fixed the problem, when it was impossible to set the Maglev tracks and Elevated Railway;

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

SimmsCity

Share this review

Link to review
Simoncity

Share this review

Link to review
MrPaperCat

Share this review

Link to review
andreikait

Share this review

Link to review
chio3846

Share this review

Link to review
xoxide

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
APSMS

Share this review

Link to review
MaxvSk

Share this review

Link to review
trixsterdo

Share this review

Link to review
vallexum

Share this review

Link to review
smilefunk

Share this review

Link to review
momocan

Share this review

Link to review
stratos936

Share this review

Link to review
jamiechi

Share this review

Link to review
nukemd45

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Tetr4ch

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/12/2017

If you can, please help us reach our June donation goal!  Please note that the STEX Collector's Set gift can now be sent to you by digital download, as well as by mail! Simtropolis runs mostly on donations, as you know, every dollar helps us keep things up and running and bring in improvements from time to time. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By scaletho
      Hi,

I'm trying to find the ORIGINAL package of roads parameters and proprieties, and the package of the houses (civs).
      I've tried the Game package, DLC, EP1, APP, Graphic, etc, but most of the parameters such as models, proprieties are no there.
      I don't know if I would be able to reach CapTon, Oppie or any other original SimCity 2013 "veterans" of modding, but if someone can point me in the right direction, I appreciate very much.
      Scaletho
    • By fujikazu
      I just recently started playing again for the updates since After Dark and wanted to update a previous interchange asset going by the same name that I made. Which, this whole time was missing 2 connections but I never noticed. It's easy enough to fix the other one yourself if you prefer the cheaper and slightly smaller 3-lane version but this 4-lane version should have all highways connected to the others allowing travel from one highway to the other 3.

All ramps are two-lane one-way highways for higher speeds and all road pieces have sound barriers(also easy enough to change to the non-barrier version yourself if you prefer).

I have included a picture with arrows showing the connections(forward, left, right, U-turn) just in case anyone wanted to make sure. 

If you get a slope too steep error it's probably because of the turning ramps. Either get a mod or edit it yourself in the editor if you feel it happens too often.

• By alborzka
      This thread will focus on improving and revamping the Transport Lines Manager mod, as well as potentially adding features from IPT and/or unique new features if possible.
      Transport Lines Manager Reborn 6.0.2 now in the workshop.
      Bugs as of 6.0.2:
      Renamed depots are not working in the TLM listing and in depot details windows. Not show cable car stations on linear map as near transport. Ticket price changes not being implemented. Sort lines by colour not working. TLM Unknown Error on Evac Routes trace OP is below:
      The creator of IPT hasn't been online in over 5 months, and the creator of TLM hasn't been online in nearly 1 month. Mass Transit DLC is coming out in a few weeks, and I don't know how either of these mods will fare with changes being brought to the transit system.
      Is anyone in touch with either of these authors? I would especially hate to see TLM go to the dustbin of modding history considering how many options and useful configurations it provides (plus the aesthetics!) such as changing frequency depending on time of day (such a no-brainer), and IPT has excellent debunching. Now that these two mods are nearly incompatible, and with the DLC coming out soon potentially rendering both useless, something must be done. They're far too valuable to go to waste.
      If we can't get the authors to update their mods or publish their code for others to carry it forward, can we all maybe pitch in and create an entirely new mod from scratch? Is someone working on this already? Even with the improvements being brought with the free upgrade/DLC, I feel TLM/IPT features will still be vital to many player's C:S experience. What do y'all think?
    • By CapTon
      NOTE: This mod conflicts with the Medical Enhancement Pack, but will not crash your game or ruin any city of yours if installed alongside this enhancement pack.
      Hey all

What this distribution mod does:
      - Allows you to plop hospital ambulances anywhere (still as modules)
      - Allows you to plop up to twelve ambulances

NOTE: This mod is NOT a cheat. It is a trick to be used for the efficient distribution of hospital ambulances in your cities for the ultimate health coverage.
      RECOMMENDATION: Place these hospital ambulances at the corners of intersections to ensure that the ambulances will be able to get out.

Here's the video:

How to install:
      - Install the 00_OFFLINE_CAPTON_citywideambulancedistribution.package file into your SimCityData folder.
      - Install the other two files into your SimCityUserData/Packages folder.

Mod Edit: Corrected the file name in the How to install section.
    • By hamsterdams
      Hi all, new user here. I finally got NAM installed and have been going through some of the new roads.
      However, I noticed that there is a little speech bubble that shows the names of the roads when trying to build, which I find quite annoying.
      Is there anyway to turn this off?
      Thanks!

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments