• Moose

21 Dirt Roads: ModPack 1.0

(5.00)    (5 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Today i bring you this mod pack of 21 you may choose 1 of the following dirtroads to replace it in game 

this is not much and i have not been doing much modding but i have been morally helping and waiting for things to fall in to place so make more mods 

this mod will work with any other road mod that does not replace the dirt road

please note 

not all road have been tested

How to install

extract the RAR

and place the package file in

C:\program files(86)\origin Games\SimcityData

i am not responsible for any damage or errors caused to the game or PC

please comment and tell me if there is anything wrong

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 1.0 none
  • just added 2 ingame ScreenShots

User Feedback

I wonder what the Aerospace road looks like.

you'll have to find out. that is one ill post a picture of it in game it is also a addon i'm making with now road and stuff for it's mystry base for the roads and cars and stuff to come  

Share this comment

Wow, this is so nice! :) I've been wanting something like this for a while. Do you think that you can do something like this with the education roads too? :)

Share this comment

Wow, this is so nice! :) I've been wanting something like this for a while. Do you think that you can do something like this with the education roads too? :)

as far as i know the education roads and any service roads are the same as the Dirtroads. 

if i am wrong then (i will find it and i will mod it)LOL

@NickyZero

Thanks

Share this comment

I tried a few different textures.  The problem I'm experiencing is that when the dirt road is laid in one direction, it's very dark, and when laid perpendicular to the first road, it's super light.  Any ideas what might be causing this?  I'll see if I have any example pic sand will try to post later.

Share this comment

I tried a few different textures.  The problem I'm experiencing is that when the dirt road is laid in one direction, it's very dark, and when laid perpendicular to the first road, it's super light.  Any ideas what might be causing this?  I'll see if I have any example pic sand will try to post later.

Please do this may be due to the bump/normals mapping please and thanks then i can update it just tell me what roads you may PM me with all the info

Share this comment

Please do this may be due to the bump/normals mapping please and thanks then i can update it just tell me what roads you may PM me with all the info

It's the lighting settings.  I run with all my settings maxed out.  It I set the lighting to Minimum, the road textures look fine, but anything above minimym, st the issue shows up.  Here are links to three images. Ultra, Medium and Minimum lighting settings.

Share this comment

It's the lighting settings.  I run with all my settings maxed out.  It I set the lighting to Minimum, the road textures look fine, but anything above minimym, st the issue shows up.  Here are links to three images. Ultra, Medium and Minimum lighting settings.

i will have to look in to it and see, sorry about it doing that, i have no idea why it would do that.

Share this comment

What we really need is a way in game that we can just have all 21 in a menu to be able to scroll through them and use all the textures, 

Share this comment

These textures are good for pedestrian paths. Danny50205, you could create individual files for each texture without replacing the existing files in SimCity and in other mods.

New kinds of pedestrian paths to SimCity.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By CorinaMarie
      This file was originally hosted on the EA SimCity 3000 Building Exchange. They have since removed the site and therefore it has become abandonware. I retrieved the file via the WaybackMachine. All credit goes to the original architect.
      Building: A1 Clongowes Castle (79 Kb)
      Architect: A1 Donal J,D,F, Neligan (4)
      Date Uploaded: 11/2/1999
      Tile Size: 3x3
      Height: 9 blocks
      Volume: 1426 blocks
      Building Type: Other
      Custom Decals?:  YES
      Description: Castle Browne part of Clongowes Wood College. This Irish college is famous around the world for its Rugby and Academics.
      About ratings: Please rate this file how you actually feel about it. It is not my creation and I will not be offended by a low rating.  The idea here is to amass enough realistic ratings that they will mean something to other peeps considering the file. Note that typically it's considered a faux pas to rate one's own upload. However, since these are not my own creations I will also be rating them as I see fit.
    • By CapTon
      Hello all

I have decided to post my mod reviews here.

I will only post links here, as I am unsure if I'm allowed to post the video as a video here.

Here is the link to the first mod review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQo19Gl8MA0

Enjoy!
    • By Nico Robin
      Hello today , i try have new traffic light look on pic
      slam Traffic light x) , try other version 'in progress'
      http://imgur.com/cqcYsbw
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• I haven't compared this to the real-life version, so I cannot comment on how faitffully you recreated it, but since I have no particular connection to that building anyway, this aspect doesn't matter to me personally. What matters more to me is that this looks like a great BAT of a tower that is both rather generic and can pop up two or three times in a big city's skyline without standing out too obviously (provided you have enough other skyscrapers, with some iconic buildings to draw most of the attention) and also pretty interesting once you zoom in and take a closer look. That base makes it more than just your average black/brown/beige/grey box with window strips. As such, it can also look great when placed in a mid-rise environment. Thank you very, very much for keeping the lot editable, too! This offers great opportunities for adaptation to different playing styles and preferences. A day with a Diego Del Llano upload is always a good day in STEX terms.
    • Boom! Another great HT here! Hope Mr Tsvirkunov will open a new factory soon in my cities! Thanks for sharing your stuff!
    • Nice idea. Should anyone have preferences or favourite buildings they recall, it would certainly help narrow down the total. Especially with the filter list on the Wayback, the accompanying preview images are there at least to give some visual indication for anyone searching. If there really are 10,000 buildings, I suppose it's not even worth uploading 10% of them given the likely inconsistencies with quality.
    • It may be worth setting up some kind of "I would like ..." topic .... people can go thru the old exchange and point out to Cori the ones that should be retrieved ... it should end up a more manageable list
    • That could be arranged. But since these are legacy files, I don't think it matters too much either way since credit would be given. If Cori would like to continue uploading these (as intended following Dirk's approval), it may be nice for her to receive the occasional Rep as a by-product reward for retrieving, packaging and uploading them here. With hundreds if not thousands of them, it'd require a mammoth effort after all. (Should the quality of content resemble anything to the old SC4 EA exchange, I'm guessing it's not worth restoring all of them.)