• Last Updated: Jun 18, 2014 - 11:47 AM
  • File Size: 1.32MB
  • Views: 4967
  • Downloads: 1,310

Download 21 Dirt Roads: ModPack 1.0

* * * * * 5 Votes
dirtroads newroads other 21

Screenshots

Today i bring you this mod pack of 21 you may choose 1 of the following dirtroads to replace it in game 

this is not much and i have not been doing much modding but i have been morally helping and waiting for things to fall in to place so make more mods 

this mod will work with any other road mod that does not replace the dirt road

please note 

not all road have been tested

How to install

extract the RAR

and place the package file in

C:\program files(86)\origin Games\SimcityData

i am not responsible for any damage or errors caused to the game or PC

please comment and tell me if there is anything wrong

What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)

• 1.0 none
  • just added 2 ingame ScreenShots

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

I love this. Been requesting this for such time. Thanks mate.

I love this. Been requesting this for such time. Thanks mate.

no problem

i have a few mods that i haven't yet released   

Any in game screenshots?

Photo
MaxisGuillaume
Jun 18, 2014 - 10:59 AM

Very clever!

Very well said and nice release :) keep it up everyone

@DamienMB 

saw that just added 2 

@MaxisGuillaume 

Thanks i used some in game textures 

@xoxide

Thanks

I wonder what the Aerospace road looks like.

I wonder what the Aerospace road looks like.

you'll have to find out. that is one ill post a picture of it in game it is also a addon i'm making with now road and stuff for it's mystry base for the roads and cars and stuff to come  

Wow, this is so nice! :) I've been wanting something like this for a while. Do you think that you can do something like this with the education roads too? :)

Super mod :D Love it :)

Wow, this is so nice! :) I've been wanting something like this for a while. Do you think that you can do something like this with the education roads too? :)

as far as i know the education roads and any service roads are the same as the Dirtroads. 

if i am wrong then (i will find it and i will mod it)LOL

@NickyZero

Thanks

Photo
MaxisGuillaume
Jun 18, 2014 - 05:48 PM

You should dupe Xoxide's pedestrian paths and create new versions with these textures.

Nice Textures ^_^

perfect thanks

I tried a few different textures.  The problem I'm experiencing is that when the dirt road is laid in one direction, it's very dark, and when laid perpendicular to the first road, it's super light.  Any ideas what might be causing this?  I'll see if I have any example pic sand will try to post later.

I tried a few different textures.  The problem I'm experiencing is that when the dirt road is laid in one direction, it's very dark, and when laid perpendicular to the first road, it's super light.  Any ideas what might be causing this?  I'll see if I have any example pic sand will try to post later.

Please do this may be due to the bump/normals mapping please and thanks then i can update it just tell me what roads you may PM me with all the info

Please do this may be due to the bump/normals mapping please and thanks then i can update it just tell me what roads you may PM me with all the info

It's the lighting settings.  I run with all my settings maxed out.  It I set the lighting to Minimum, the road textures look fine, but anything above minimym, st the issue shows up.  Here are links to three images. Ultra, Medium and Minimum lighting settings.

It's the lighting settings.  I run with all my settings maxed out.  It I set the lighting to Minimum, the road textures look fine, but anything above minimym, st the issue shows up.  Here are links to three images. Ultra, Medium and Minimum lighting settings.

i will have to look in to it and see, sorry about it doing that, i have no idea why it would do that.

What we really need is a way in game that we can just have all 21 in a menu to be able to scroll through them and use all the textures, 

Awesome road!

Anyways you can do textures for the service roads on the university, etc?

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 18,773 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,609 Total Authors
  • 98,470,980 Total Downloads
  • Biwdc Orion I Bus Prop Pack Latest File
  • BIWDC Latest Submitter

143 user(s) are online ...

60 members, 81 guests, 0 anonymous users

wuubb, jameldebbouze, Google (2), blacknana, thunder_142, Jacob_G2013, BHRavano, guilhermeluks, Neto Dari, BIWDC, johndon, Entrails, simarts, [email protected], Miora, 9gruntsand1hammer, sim city 4 builder, ripqord, jp_scofflaw, Pangonia98, caiden, martinro73, Tonraq, Splime, carriontrooper, benzlove289, dominatus101, adambangun, DiscGolfer947, latinopr, elemental1100, nanhar10, Sethyboo, sukajantarou, LeBurger, MrSecretpolice, Brian Hanifin, poohp-, Lord Branham, miner3711, chunxiang, urashi_ma, constableroark, Huston, Ionic One, diego6677, Odainsaker, SailorLeroy, TheQuiznoBuilder, Shaferwd, Paris, Masissar, gabriel.buzzo, apeek, meanie615, Nilo7, somsam, burgertime, dubble898, Transistor X, Nitewolf