• Moose

21 Dirt Roads: ModPack 1.0

(5.00)    (5 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Today i bring you this mod pack of 21 you may choose 1 of the following dirtroads to replace it in game 

this is not much and i have not been doing much modding but i have been morally helping and waiting for things to fall in to place so make more mods 

this mod will work with any other road mod that does not replace the dirt road

please note 

not all road have been tested

How to install

extract the RAR

and place the package file in

C:\program files(86)\origin Games\SimcityData

i am not responsible for any damage or errors caused to the game or PC

please comment and tell me if there is anything wrong

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 1.0 none
  • just added 2 ingame ScreenShots

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Yayie

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
NickyZero

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Seed

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

12/05/2016

Hi Community As Simtropolis turns 14 years old this year, we're asking your help now more than ever to help us keep the site and everything you love about our Community and STEX up and running. A donation goes a long way to help us offset the costs of keeping the site up and operational. As you know, we're a completely community-driven not-for-profit website, but we do have to deal with some modest real-world expenses from month to month. Lately, we've been feeling a big pinch with a slump in donations, and we're hoping to drive that up so we can continue to keep the site running. In return for your donation, we're offering several STEX Collection Discs which you can learn more about here, if you wish to receive one. We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Donate Any Amount Here To Receive a STEX Disc(s) Donate a Specific Amount Here Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• Newest Uploads