• Moose

Central Train Station [Offline Only]

(4.95)    (41 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Finally I'm able to release a new version of my first building mod - an offline version of the Central Train Station. Besides being able to function besides the default station, this one has a few perks;

• New better looking lot more suited to the station size
  • Buildable on road as opposed to on rail
  • Contains built-in tracks
  • Has a much higher capacity than the default station (at a slightly higher cost)

6 people like this

User Feedback

Its nice.. BUT it only holds 2k people.. u wrote that per train instead of 500, u put 2k people can get in???... lol j/w

Share this comment

Could you show me how to make building MODs such this Your great MOD?
1 person likes this

Share this comment

nice work oppie, works great, however upon testing it with CoT it works fine until you futurise then it turns back into the original maxis train station, looks really weird.

4 people like this

Share this comment

Are the outer tracks/platform functional or just for appearance?

Will it replace existing default stations?

I presume "able to function besides the default station" means it won't replace them, as is the case with Oppie's bus stops.

Share this comment

While i was playing it switched back to orignal blue building but stayed just as long as new 1

Share this comment

While i was playing it switched back to orignal blue building but stayed just as long as new 1

When it futurizes it changes to old blue 1

Share this comment

Amazingly nice mod! :) I especially like the double rail tracks and it's a stand alone ploppable building.

For your information, when I plopped it by accident on what I thought was the regional tracks, it seemed like when I demolished it, It also deleted the regional tracks themselves. I have to do it again to make sure.

Share this comment

When it futurizes it changes to old blue 1

yeh i have the same problem when using CoT.

Share this comment