• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

MOD of the Week! June 15, 2014 - http://scdnews.com/fathers-day-mod-of-the-week-30-new-stop-signs-by-tobse/

Dear Mayor,

This Mod replaces the Stop Sign texture.
For all those who want to have realistic looking Stop Signs.

My source I referred from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_sign

Package Features

(choose one of the Stop Signs and install in ...\Origin\SimCity\SimCityData\)

Check the screenshots below!

-Argentina
-Brunei
-Canada (Nunavut, Inuit-speaking communities)
-Chile
-China
-Ethiopia
-France (actually use in Quebec and other French-speaking communities)
-Hong Kong
-Iran
-Ireland (Gaeilge)
-Israel
-Japan
-Malaysia
-Mexico
-Mongolia
-Morocco
-Morocco (Berber-speaking communities)
-Nepal
-Nigeria
-Singapur
-South Korea
-Thailand
-Turkey
-UAE United Arab Emirates
-Red-Outline
-Black-Outline
-White-Outline
-Simlish
-1954 (USA 1924–1954 stop sign.)
-Future

If you notice any problems, please report them in the comments and I will look at the issues as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support :)

Tobse

Author: Tobias Ralew - www.tobs-design.de
License: CC Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
You may modify and re-distribute these mod files only with appropriate credit given.

Warning
- Modifying files is still experimental and might lead to city rollbacks
- There is no official statement from Maxis or EA about using mods, so use at your own risk
- For more information on EA mod policy: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9729407.page

Special thanks to Oppie, creator of SimCityPak: http://simcitypak.codeplex.com/

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

parkerwyoung

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
NickyZero

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
elemental1100

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Takouma

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
masapuratomi

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
AQmx

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Tobse

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
oldnavy

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
MaxvSk

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Seed

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
zebro

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
isys14

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Krasner
      Well there's no reason in fact I don't start a thread on Simtropolis as well now that I have a valid account  
      I have created buildings with Gmax for nearly a year now, still I have only four releases yet, all available on our old french home Toutsimcities. I have, yet, many projects hidden in my folders but that may be long to come out mainly because of my extreme laziness. I would'nt re-post here the various previews, but everything can be seen on my thread on SC4Devotion and on TSC as well.
      For some weeks I have been collaborating with my dear talented colleague Sciurus on a railway pack including many stations and other devices. We're sleeping on it for the moment but we will be back on that in the future as well  
      I just have small things to show today, the various props I've been working on to be packed in a single prop-pack which will be a dependency among others for some of my forthcomming projects. Including an early-20th-century-suburban-houses-pack of (planned) 5 models and a modular cemetery as well.

So this is nearly finished ! So the others projects will boost up  I still plan to make two other fence props, and one small, typically french outdoor restaurant usually found on wharfs, plazas or parks, called a "Guinguette" (or a "Pied-Humide" in my town). I'm indeed quite happy with the small hearse, my first attempt in vehicle creation. I'd like to make a horse-driven hearse but I'm afraid with the horse, I suspect myself to be ineffectual and to make a hideous freaking out freak instead.
    • By TonyFullhouse

Booyakasha,
      This is the Stanton-Kerry metro region. Two cities, supposed to grow together kinda like Minneapolis-St. Paul. Situated on the northwestern coast of the US.
      I'm not focusing primarily on aesthetics but trying to find a balance between making everything work and looking somewhat pretty if possible. 
      This is the town of Kerry with the Stanton skyline in the back:

Downtown Kerry from the industrial zone in the west:

Kerry Station square which serves as a bus hub with a direct, no stop connection to downtown Stanton:

Kerry central railyard:

The industrial zone:

In-game overview of Kerry. Besides the occasional fire and some moaning about land value everything's functioning fine. My last city San Tonias had a lot of problems like freighttrains not spawning and police and fire services not working which sucked:

Ok, on to Stanton, the largest of the twin-cities. It's an american town so highways are important:

This is the mayor artery connecting the north and south highways and going into downtown. The accentuated highway is a dedicated expressway, leading from the far southern and northern outside connections and downtown Kerry to downtown Stanton:

Downtown interchange:

Western interchange. The accentuated roads are connected to onramps or off ramps exclusively, bringing down incoming and outgoing traffic interference to a minimum:

The central industrial zone and railyard. The onramps to the right are one-way, leading to the incoming and outgoing connection from the previous image. Managing industrial traffic is always a challenge, but stuff is functioning alright so far. Let's see if the infrastructure can keep up with the growing activity:

Downtown hospital. Mater Dei Hospital and the Cancer Research Center are both excellent buildings to combine.

Westermost interchange. I've tried to follow accapulco's advice and split traffic at an early stage:

• By Ln X
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38464612
      One last anti-Russian gasp before the Obama administration is finished.
      Update: and more proof that right now the Obama administration is a lame duck.
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38464612
    • By TonyFullhouse
      Hey everybody,
      Please let me introduce you to San Tonias. A current work in progress inspired by south-western US cities. 

Here's an overview of the city with the current districts:

1. The downtown area is like most US cities dominated by office buildings. The city of ST however has always made a priority of having a lively city center and made an effort of keeping the downtown area a healty mix of offices and services, leisure and housing.

2. Oldtown is the oldest part of the city and the location were ST was established. There's quite a few empty lots and some vacancy but the area is currently gentrifying and drawing a crowd of students. There's also an active nightlife scene in this part of the city.

3. Tempera was an independent town that eventually merged with SA. It now flows over into the neighborhood  of Oceanside but still has it's characteristic, laidback atmosphere.

4. Oceanside is the large, westernmost part of SA. The beaches, clubs and hotels attract a lot of tourists.

5. Alamo Hill is an up-class neighborhood just north of Downtown. Home to more then a few happy few.

• By Ln X
      Yeah it may be American politics, but Trump has really changed the political scene and I feel it requires its own separate post to chart and discuss the events and changes during a Trump Presidency. Also the US Presidential Election thread is going in all kinds of wild tangents, I've been posting quite a few of them but Trump winning has opened up a real can of worms and it is a really massive change. That thread needs a continuation once Trump has been inaugurated.
      This thread is not only about President Trump and his administration, it is also about Obama's legacy, and of course the myriad issues which come with Trump and his election promises. There needs to be a thread on its own to comment about: US foreign policy, Obama's legacy, what will happen to the Clintons, the Mexico/US border, how Trump will "drain the swamp", the future for Liberals and SJWs, the social changes taking place in the US and much, much more.
      So for the first post, Trump has a message about his day-one executive actions.

Militant Radical, Fantozzi, APSMS, Larks2242, Sabretooth78, OcramsRzr, LexusInfernus and all the other usual suspects- feel free to pop in and post!
      Cheers!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments