• Moose

road futuristic
Road texture of Tomorrow 0.2

(4.00)    (6 Reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Road texture of  Tomorrow

Hello friends, Today I bring this texture Street Of Tomorrow. 
if you tried to create a city of Tomorrow, will notice that you have to put a lot of things so that the streets look the same is something that costs a lot of money with this texture will not have that problem, see pictures. 

Install
SimCityData Folder

The upgrade and what are absent :) 
Upgrade now the colors are identical, absence the posts and the animation of the lines,

What's New in Version 0.2

Released

• If you want to create a city full of Tomorrow,
  • they liked the texture.

User Feedback

Owh I get it, nice. But I assume this will have incompatibility issues with other road textures example like Euro Road etc?

Share this comment

hmm road futurist... not really, big difference between your futuristic texture and futuristic road

2/5

Share this comment

any chance you can do a reverse version of this mod? i really dislike the COT roads. great work tho

Share this comment

any chance you can do a reverse version of this mod? i really dislike the COT roads. great work tho

Remove the mod.

Or is it that you want to see an ingame switch between future roads to plane ones and back? That'd be neat.

Share this comment

futurizing all the roads in the game can be a pain and your mod helps alot, however it only changes the road texture, there isn't any power going through the ground for lighting and the street lights don't futurize, are you looking at updating.

Share this comment

I'm working on this mod. That comes later is a menu with all the features of the mod the future or tomorrow. Just ask some cooperation. I had to migrate from mac to windows for this mod and other plans. thanks

Share this comment

some buildings that i use and like i.e megatowers force upgrade to COT roads, be neat for a mod that put all road back to regular ones.

jose L Ortiz likes this

Share this comment