- Submitted: May 16, 2014 - 06:52 PM
- Last Updated: Sep 03, 2014 - 11:11 AM
- File Size: 9.82MB
- Views: 239730
- Downloads: 103,249
Download Offline-Only Mod: “UniDirectional Networks (UDoN)” 1.9 / 1.7192 Votes
one way freeway ramps simcity2013 udon elevated highway offline futurization
One Way Roads and Freeways Elevated and Ground Level
NEW USERS TO THE SITE BE AWARE YOU MUST BE REGISTERED AND LOGGED IN TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THIS OR ANY MOD. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER.
Will add more detail Later on.. but welcome. Mod was Created so with new data and the use of foundation improvements built into 10.1 (YOU MUST HAVE 10.1 but in offline mode)
9/3/2014 - 1.9 Minor / Major Update from 1.8 to fix some problems with Upgrades and Downgrades that were being explored from version 1.8 with Yayie and HinataaHyuga. Those have now been completed and seem to be stable enough to update and release to the general public as a fix.
2.0 is currently in planning mode with 5 and 6 lane ave with zone and express ways for greater regional interactions.
8/20/2014 - 1.8 MAJOR Update Release to work with New Akar and Akar Roadsets along with a number of improvements and changes by members of the SUGC. Icon and Graphic Improvements by Ban, Script and Upgrade Improvements by Yayie and HinataaHyuga with Regional Additions which in Akar now have a new menu structure to make the Regional Aspects easier to understand.
8/22/2014 - 1.9 is in the works to fix some bugs and issues. Reported problems due to Bi-Level Mod by max due to using an UDON path to create his. He is working on a fix. Upgrade and downgrade side effects being worked on introduced in 1.8. 5 and 6 lane roads are being looked at to introduce into version 2.0 . Instructions are simple drop it into the same folder as it was originally listed and REMOVE the old one. I keep all my versions of updates online and in the download button so you may go back if you have issues that you find a little overwhelming due to new directions and changes being looked at. However we are on top of them as a group and working to make all of them play nice with each other which was the whole reason for Akar and the SUGC team being formed to begin with.
8/14/2014 - 1.7 was uploaded and all other files tested ok even though someone reported issues.
Today 7/7/2014 - Version 1.6 has incorporated our new Icons and Images into our mod to make the game easier and more similar to the unification of graphics and style to be that of Maxis and the Original games look and feel. Thank you Banwashere (Ban) for the hard work and dedication for becoming our community artist and champion of our new efforts in creating an identity as our graphic artist and champion of our new identity and graphic art on this subject and with all our mods that have been release and our future releases to the community. These will be added to Akar and each individual mod as are required and represent the first update of many in a series that will unify mods and our interfaces. We are very happy to have him on board and the quality that his talents will bring to our mod community and in general to our future developments. Both Regional and UDONS updated to 1.6 for that specific update.
Today 6/23/2014 - Version 1.5 Uploaded Online Beta Testing edition. (May Cause Roll Backs At 20 Minute Points) Uncertain need more testing have at it. ( DO NOT USE WITH EXTENDED BOUNDARY OR ALL RCI PLOP AT THIS TIME IT WILL ROLLBACK IF YOU DO). CoTs may be required EP to prevent Roll Backs .. do not yet know for certain.
Today 5/17/204 we have been listening and watching so many people so there have been reports of issues and odd behavior which we have now been able to contribute to some ODD corruption of the actual installation unfortunately. Some crashes and issues have and are not the mod but brought out by the mod itself. Uninstalling mods one at a time can temp solve the issue however the ultimate fix was installing a clean copy of the game unfortunately... I would put the percentage at less than .5% of the installed base have reported this drastic step but wished to be as honest as possible with you incase you have any issues.
OMG there is so much that needs to be said and needs to be given out on this mod and its features but MOST of the features speak for themselves.. THERE ARE TRICKS to use
Connections can be tricky.
HOWEVER .. I NEED TO THANK ALOT OF PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT OR THIS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE.. since that can't happen in the normal way THANK YOU EVERYONE WHOM HELPED MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
10.1 made it possible by adding some foundations that have and were needed to even allow ONE WAY possible. SO THANK YOU MAXIS and UPDATE TEAMS for adding the core code that make it possible to do this type of mod and make it a reality that took 6 months. FEW will every realize how much it took or what went on onto make this happen.
AS I have already been reminded there are many many details I need to post on use to help you all and I will over this weekend.
THIS IS AN OFFLINE ONLY MOD DO NOT USE ONLINE
CREATIVITY is key.. how you build and what order you build things is what matters
There are some aspects to how you use the direction of drawing as the direction of the one way. Make sure you build ELEVATED prior to Transitions or it will not connect but practice makes perfect
10.1 added new paths to the game that allowed this to be possible.
As mentioned by Niclistin on Reddit one of the mod testers like buggi and yuttho.. there are ALOT of aspects to this mod that take time to use and understand but the complexity is beyond imagination .. REALISTIC is not the word for it.
2 Lane Roundabout
4 Lane Roundabout
2 Lane, Low Density One Way Street
4 Lane, Medium Density One Way Street
4 Lane, High Density One Way Road
1 Lane Freeway Ramp
1 Lange Ground to Elevated Freeway Ramp
1 Lane Elevated Freeway Ramp
2 Lane Freeway Ramp
2 Lane Ground to Elevated Freeway Ramp
2 Lane Elevated Freeway Ramp
2 Lane Freeway
2 Lane Ground to Elevated Freeway
2 Lane Elevated Freeway
4 Lange Freeway
4 Lane Ground to Elevated Freeway
4 Lane Elevated Freeway
If you DO NOT use a roundabout but use a 2 or 4 lane ELEVATED you can manually make an Elevated ONE WAY and actually intersect with it (trick)
TIP and Suggestions: Camera Angle, Angle of Road draw and stretching out the draw before going to desired position can help you draw things the way you wish.. going big and back to smaller size in circles and turns. Going UP with M or DOWN with N can help connectors. Remember to use your transitions sometimes its just a matter of drawing it a longer distance so the engine thinks its smother than it really is. We have to work with the engine not against it to get things to work and function.
What's New in Version 1.9 / 1.7 (See full changelog)
- Offline-Only Mod: “UniDirectional Networks (UDoN)” Version 1.4
- (1.4 is Improved Icons Graphics Per Request Easier to Read)
- 1.5 Online Beta Testing - Buggy MAY cause rollbacks at the 20 minute increamental points. Most likely the hybrid paths for elevated. Save game often if you wish to try it out at all. So at your own risk for 1.5 beta. CoTs maybe required for online use. Unknown at this point since I have the expansion.
- 1.6 Released 7/7/2014 ( Update all Icons to be More realistic to Maxis Style, you can still use default regionals to work with this mod for udons to function solo and exclusive) and regional roads 1.6 for also new icons for those roads used in region with new icons that make and feel like all others :) ENJOY
- 1.7 with Yield Signs are now added.. others are remaining for other purposes as we transition changes.
- Minor Update to add UDoN's to Regional for Expanded Boundary Mod.
- Also known as ONE WAY's and Freeways using Unidirectional Paths
- 1.8 - Major Update to UDoN's from the SUGC Team Members
- Fixed Upgrade and Downgrade Features
- New JPG Descriptions and Icons thanks to Banwasher
- New File Name format and load Order for AKAR and AKAR Road Sets
- Manjor Improvements and additions From Yayie and HinataaHyuga for Regional AKAR Addons
- 1.9 - HinataaHyuga has fixed the upgrade downgrade feature that was problematic from version 1.8
- 2.0 - Now in planning for 5 lane and 6 lane ave with zone versions of road and expressways.
- The trick to make a transition from a raised elevated freeway to the ground: you need to use a default-height elevated path in between!
- There have been many updates to make this a reality and over 2 months of effort
- Minor changes to graphics for some of those whom enjoy signs to be the same verbage, changed most icons in menu and re packaged to fix some graphic glitches
- 18,828 Total Files
- 23 Total Categories
- 2,616 Total Authors
- 99,709,115 Total Downloads
- Automated Fireworks Display Mod Latest File
- Cyclone Boom Latest Submitter
172 user(s) are online ...
50 members, 117 guests, 0 anonymous users
sws42, juma404, stepper77, mikemc101.2, Calopolus, � karos89, Google (4), Joshua Campi, olkabil, jdgicker, Jokker44, Breucklyn, level666, Cyclone Boom, pinkindustry, edilsonjales, smileymk, KRMill09, dsparty, gamizuo, geraldo, Syanthum, christopher fox, Dragonracer73, Berkowitz, djminkx, Mahavo, byronjeter, runnerguy347, noop397, inoe182, haroun097, HyugaHinata, FixedBike, emanuelfranco3090, bellfox, Richard0366, Farcry, VIENEY, nos.17, yisjamessosexy, Facebook (1), manu_ld93, dyoungyn, westy177, wetsidewalkcafe, whs3495, Flyboyfinley, tatara_it, adys, art128, sneakeypete