• Moose

Public Transport Stops (Offline mode standalone version)

(4.92)    (26 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

This mod is an offline-only version of my Public Transport Stops which allows them to exist as standalone objects besides the official in-game transportation stops; so unlike all 'online' mods, it needs not to replace an existing item but adds three completely new ones:

• Tram Stop: A longer platform with two shelters, plenty of seating and lighting.
  • Bus Stop: A glass bus shelter with a small bus stop marker
  • School Bus Stop: A small wooden shelter

Toe Redfiled and Seed like this

User Feedback

I'm so glad you got back to modding! Could you finally work on doing some more building retextures? Also, could you finally release the tool that allows these retextures? It would be a huge benefit to the modding community.

Share this comment

dont get it. hows this different from the old one?

The difference is in the first photo, where you can see the original tram stop plus Oppie's modded stop side by side. He's added his modded stops to the game as new things, not as replacements for other things, which is how the original mod worked.

Share this comment

dont get it. hows this different from the old one?

The difference is in the first photo, where you can see the original tram stop plus Oppie's modded stop side by side. He's added his modded stops to the game as new things, not as replacements for other things, which is how the original mod worked.

I see now. Thank you element.

Share this comment

Mr.Oppie you should also do this with your Central Train Station so that we can have a mix of the normal train station and Central train station

Share this comment

I'm so glad you got back to modding! Could you finally work on doing some more building retextures? Also, could you finally release the tool that allows these retextures? It would be a huge benefit to the modding community.

It's already out here

http://simcitypak.codeplex.com/

Share this comment

This offline version doesn't work for me.

I can place a bus shelter, but there's no green area so I can't see which area is covered. Any idea?

I think I just stick with the online version which replaced the stops, that worked fine for me.

Share this comment

Very nice, except the transport overlay that shows the stop's effective range isn't working.  Makes it hard to space them out.  Looks and works great, though.

Share this comment