• Moose

Heavy Layer Pack 0.0

(4.50)    (8 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This mod adds additional pipe overlays to the heavy layers in SimCity.

Pipe Overlays:

This mod is similar to the PurpleLineInIndustrialTechMap, it adds colored lines to the different pipes used throughout the game.  Special thanks to MaxisGuillaume for pointing me in the right direction.

So far I have added pipe overlays to the following data layers:

Crime Map:

- Police 1

- Criminal

- Police 2

- Crime Prevention Van

- Police Helicopter

- Detective Car

- Criminal Home 1

- Criminal Home 2

- Criminal Home 3

More Pipe overlays to come with future versions.

The package contains modifications to:

- kHeavyLayerCrime (0x00b1b104/0x40e0e000/0x9fc1ce21)

To install this mod, unpack the zip file into your SimCityData folder. This mod was made using Oppie's SimCityPak tool.

The package name is jHeavyLayer.package.

What's New in Version 0.0

Released

• Initial Release

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

24karat

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
UguuDoki

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
momocan

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Seed

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By jcavigliano
      Does anyone know how to make a controlnet data map that shows which buildings are using controlnet, represented as bar graphs similar to all the other data maps (Similar to the data expenses map MOD)?

Also, is it possible to make some kind of datamap that shows the various stages of road densities so it is easy to see and upgrade whichever roads need upgrading? It would probably not work best as a bar graph like most of the data maps but for example, have all low road densities show up as colored while the rest of the map is white (similar to going into edit mode for individual modalities). Once upgraded, they can turn white to indicate they are no longer in the low density street map. There could be low, medium and high density view options to select each density view.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Great work and great to see you batting again! I love MKE stuff and remember going to this bar fairly often when I lived there.
    • I want to have these on my game, but I'm really confused about how to do this download, do I have to have all those dependencies? If so, where do I find all of them? Do I just click the pink 'Download File' button, or do I have to find and download those dependencies from somewhere? I'm not good with computers, sorry. Any help on this from anyone will be appreciated. 
    • Great. You stay closely on the IRM but add something new, no repetition. I'll use them for shure. We really should bring some of the newer props into the game, they deserve it.  For RRW (Real Rail Way) users I'd like to mention that eggman121 did the hard work of updating the NCD texture pack and some of the BSC textures to RRW versions. It is downloadable here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3350 they are a replacement for Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack but only an override for some of the BSC textures (= needed by the original IRM). So keep in mind the eggman121 textures must be loaded after the BSC Mega Textures.
    • @DavidDHetzel: Indeed. They've been sitting on my computer for a while now, but I think it's high time to take them for a spin again.
    • Glorious! Love the Aston Martins. Nice work!