• Moose

Streetlights Collection - Part 2

(5.00)    (4 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here comes the second part of the streetlights!

Feel free to use these in your BATs.

They are SAT files, just import into 3ds max.

Enjoy!

THESE ARE NO FINISHED BATs OR LOTs!

FOR MODELLING ONLY!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/01/2017

We've had to spend on a few extra things for May but you guys have been great in helping us reach those goals! We're still just a bit shy,  if you can help out with a donation, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By alborzka
      This thread will focus on improving and revamping the Transport Lines Manager mod, as well as potentially adding features from IPT and/or unique new features if possible.
      Transport Lines Manager Reborn 6.0.1 now in the workshop.
      Bugs as of 6.0.1:
      Renamed depots are not working in the TLM listing and in depot details windows. Bus stations and terminals are wrongly listed as depots. Not show cable car stations on linear map as near transport. Ticket price changes not being implemented. Sort lines by colour not working. OP is below:
      The creator of IPT hasn't been online in over 5 months, and the creator of TLM hasn't been online in nearly 1 month. Mass Transit DLC is coming out in a few weeks, and I don't know how either of these mods will fare with changes being brought to the transit system.
      Is anyone in touch with either of these authors? I would especially hate to see TLM go to the dustbin of modding history considering how many options and useful configurations it provides (plus the aesthetics!) such as changing frequency depending on time of day (such a no-brainer), and IPT has excellent debunching. Now that these two mods are nearly incompatible, and with the DLC coming out soon potentially rendering both useless, something must be done. They're far too valuable to go to waste.
      If we can't get the authors to update their mods or publish their code for others to carry it forward, can we all maybe pitch in and create an entirely new mod from scratch? Is someone working on this already? Even with the improvements being brought with the free upgrade/DLC, I feel TLM/IPT features will still be vital to many player's C:S experience. What do y'all think?
    • By AmiPolizeiFunk
      A. Many roads IRL change names along the way. You can't control where roads change names in C:S, afaik.
      B. "All on" or "All off" sucks. I have thousands of roads. I don't want the auto-generated names. I want to slowly name my roads and only have the ones that I have named be displayed.

Can this kind of stuff be modded?
    • By AmiPolizeiFunk
      Hi Simtropolians,

I'm building my home town, Berlin, with the help of your many mods and assets (I am using 70+ mods and 600+ assets). I started playing Cities:Skylines about 2 months ago and I'm enthused by the activity happening here and in the Steam Workshop. Thank you guys! 

I'm endeavoring to add some of my own custom assets to the Workshop, but I'm new to the entire process. I'm good at photoshop, but I suck at Blender! I booted blender for the first time last week, so I'm at the rough end of a steep learning curve. You guys have been very helpful to get me over a few stumbling points. Now I'm getting ready to publish a couple of items and I'd like to run them by you first. I'm trying to start simple, but even simple objectives seem to morph into week-long efforts. Please let me know how my work can be improved.

I've got a Checkpoint Charlie cooking (check my screenshot stream on steam or on twitter, if you're interested), but let's start with the Rosinenbomber from the Deutsches Technikmuseum:

I found a DC-3 model by Giovanni E and lifted it to the top of the stock library with some prop anarchy:

I was happy to find a DC-3, but the model has some texture problems (the illumination map is always fully on) because it's an old model and was probably made before After Dark. In wanting to fix the lighting problem, I wound up re-texturing the entire model to specifically be the famous Berlin C-47 "Rosinenbomber," as well as adding some propellers.

It's starting to look decent in-game, but I still have some shadowing issues that I'm working on around the windows.

I'd like to improve the body texture so that it looks more silvery and less white in the sun (I'm using PhotoReal3 LUT and Daylight Classic mods).

Here are my current diffuse and spec maps:

How would I go about improving the look of the body surface? I'd like it to be more shiny and silvery.

My next question is, what is a good approach to make the LOD model?

Thx for looking & thx in advance for your suggestions.
      -Ami
    • By Wahrheit
      High Mast Lighting
      &
      RHW-6C/8C T21 High Mast Lighting
      7/21/2011
      UPDATED 3/3/12 - See Changelog
      By Blue Lightning

This file includes 2 versions: Lot based and T21 based
      The lot based version is ploppable, very similar to TheGreatChozo's lights. They can be found in the POLICE menu.
      Spacing: Recommend 5 tiles between each light for optimal coverage w/o overlap.

The T21 based version applies ONLY to RHW-6C and RHW-8C. Spacing is automatic; you will not find this in any menu. They will appear when you place an RHW-6C/8C. Update existing RHW by clicking on it w/ the RHW tool.

Both versions can be installed at the same time and I recommend you do so.

INSTALLATION
      Drop the "zz_BL_High Mast Lighting" folder right into "[My] Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins"
      This folder MUST be loaded AFTER the Network Addon Mod. So if you use a personal plugins layout, shove it into the ZZ folder or similar.

If you do not wish to use the T21 mod, delete the corresponding folder.

COMPATIBILITY
      The lot based HML's have no incompatibilities.

The T21 HML's are NOT compatible with any mod that affects RHW-6C or 8C T21's.
      This includes:
      Xyloxadoria's RHW 6C Mast Lighting 1
      Xyloxadoria's RHW Lights and Barriers 1

DEPENDENCIES
      Network Addon Mod

REDISTRIBUTION
      You ARE allowed to redistribute this mod as long as this file is included.
      Giving credit would be appreciated as well.

As for derivative mods, they are also allowed, preferably with credit given for the base.

Mod edit 5th May 2017 - Fixed formatting
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments