3 Screenshots

About This File

This texture pack contains over 100 Lot Editor overlay textures. All of them are park paths compatible with the BSC Park textures, and many contain paths at the FAR2 angle of 26.6° relative to the SC4 grid. You can use these textures to create parks or other lots of your own, similar to the parks shown in my CJ, Nyhaven.

To install this texture pack, simply unzip the file and move it into your plugins folder. There are no dependencies for this download. If you use these textures on a lot that you upload to an exchange, be sure to list this texture pack as a dependency.

Thank you, and enjoy!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Wow! :golly: So, just to be clear on the technical side: These are textures where the lush green grass and the white edges of the footpath are actual texture, and whatever base texture is beneath the overlays will appear as footpath texture, right? I suppose you used only this "high-wealth" grass because parks are supposed to look nice? Or are these even wealth-dependent?

Share this comment

Wow! :golly: So, just to be clear on the technical side: These are textures where the lush green grass and the white edges of the footpath are actual texture, and whatever base texture is beneath the overlays will appear as footpath texture, right? I suppose you used only this "high-wealth" grass because parks are supposed to look nice? Or are these even wealth-dependent?

Thank you, and you're absolutely right - the grass and path edges are the actual texture. You can use whatever base texure you want under it; I usually use the BSC path base texture with this pack on my own lots, but it's up to you. The grass itself is meant to match the other park path textures, especially the ones used on the BSC parks; they're not wealth-dependent at all.

Share this comment

Thank you, and you're absolutely right - the grass and path edges are the actual texture. You can use whatever base texure you want under it; I usually use the BSC path base texture with this pack on my own lots, but it's up to you. The grass itself is meant to match the other park path textures, especially the ones used on the BSC parks; they're not wealth-dependent at all.

Ah, thank you for that information. :)  Btw, those are some impressive parks you have assembled using these lots! Definitely works good for larger parks.

Share this comment