• Moose

3 Screenshots

About This File

This texture pack contains over 100 Lot Editor overlay textures. All of them are park paths compatible with the BSC Park textures, and many contain paths at the FAR2 angle of 26.6° relative to the SC4 grid. You can use these textures to create parks or other lots of your own, similar to the parks shown in my CJ, Nyhaven.

To install this texture pack, simply unzip the file and move it into your plugins folder. There are no dependencies for this download. If you use these textures on a lot that you upload to an exchange, be sure to list this texture pack as a dependency.

Thank you, and enjoy!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

xinai

Share this review

Link to review
txjam76t

Share this review

Link to review
__A

Share this review

Link to review
nos.17

Share this review

Link to review
SimRico

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
weixc812

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Evanjs
      I have always loved @RRetail And @nos.17 re-lots so I have stated my own re-lots. More to come soon.

Update 1.

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: IndustryMania - Trucking Essentials
      Introduction
      Do you want to recreate a large distribution center with ample truck parking space of all angles and populate them with tons of random trailers from different freight and logistic companies? This essentials package, which is the prelude to my upcoming IndustryMania re-lot series, provides a set of custom truck parking textures and prop families for @MushyMushy's HD North American trucks which will allow you to do just that.
      Package Overview
      This package contains a set of 38 unique overlay textures, offered in either white or yellow paint for a total of 76. Additionally, there are 36 prop families that cover all of the props included in the original trailers and semi cab sets. Additional details are in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. Note that the prop families DAT supersedes the original props' .sc4desc files. It is recommended that you relocate or remove the original from your plugins folder to avoid potential conflict. 
      Dependencies
      The textures are standalone and will not require any dependencies. However, the prop families will not function properly without the original trucks:
      Props
      HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 Credit goes to MushyMushy for the wonderful set of trailers and semis!
      Enjoy!
    • By Fantozzi
      Hm - I just started to create farms for the first time and running into a couple of issues I don't understand.
      1. I made a farm field. The ground texture changes on this farm field seasonally. O.k. - but why? How do I control this - I have only one texture on the lot, from where comes the other?
      2. I made some custom farms. They grow and then, after a while a second one grows in midst of the plantation:

Like on the upper right farm - the left one is the farm, and then grew a second one right to it in the middle of the plants. Same on the bottom right - there grew a second farm on the south end in the middle of the plants. Any hints what I'm doing wrong?

• By tcx
      These are 22 lots of the billboards released in LBT TX PROP PACK VOL 01. The lots are very simple and don't have custom icon. The size is 1x1 and have a minimum monthly cost. They will appear in the Parks Menu ingame.

Installation:
      Unzip the file to your plugins folder.

Dependancy:
      LBT TX PROP PACK VOL 01

• By MissVanleider
      Hi everyone, thanks for reading.
      So i have messed around with the lot editor and some of the other tools the community have made (disclaimer; PIM intimidates me with its menus) and i have made a few posts for specific problems but i have made this thread to hopefully tidy this up going forward where i can ask all my questions in one place, hopefully show what i'm doing and if i'm very lucky, help some folks out who lurking the thread who have never tried lotting to give it a try too.

Anyway, first question is a simple one i hope. I am trying to edit ChrisAdams 'ALN gravel path lots'. These display for me with no base texture (think perhaps a terrain issue or a missing texture naturally).
      Anyway, rather than hunting the dependency down i decided to put my own favourite grass texture on the lots, (i think it is the ID that MGB's TGN uses to overide. In my LE it is 0x251c2000). This will obviously make the lot work again and also hopefully keep everything looking nice and matching.
      My problem is that all the different paths i downloaded are in a couple of .dats: 
      'ALN_Gravel paths lots.dat'
      'ALN_Gravel paths -- aditional lots.dat'
      So i can open each lot in the LE, and attempt to save it over the 'old' lot i get this message

Which does seem fair, as this lot presumably 'lives inside' one of the two .dat files somewhere and so there is no lot file to overwrite.
      If i 'save as' and give each of these a new filename as a .lot file, the LE does let me do it. In fact the filename it gives is probably the name of the actual lot in game. Am i basically best to 'save as' each different lot as i edit it so i create 15 lots instead of 2 .dats, and then throw away the old .dats that i downloaded when i'm done? Or is there a better approach that i havent considered.
      As a secondary question, does anyone know of a tutorial for things like changing the text displayed in game for a lot when you find it in the menu / menu icons etc? - i appreciate that this one is probably trickier! - My lots obviously just display as a little picture of them, and if i make more its going to be tough to work out what is what as there are a lot of variations on a theme. If i can get some little icons to represent what they are along with a text description i'll feel like i'm at least starting on the right foot.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• great Small town Post office! but....why is it a growable? :V
    • I haven't compared this to the real-life version, so I cannot comment on how faithfully you recreated it, but since I have no particular connection to that building anyway, this aspect doesn't matter to me personally. What matters more to me is that this looks like a great BAT of a tower that is both rather generic and can pop up two or three times in a big city's skyline without standing out too obviously (provided you have enough other skyscrapers, with some iconic buildings to draw most of the attention) and also pretty interesting once you zoom in and take a closer look. That base makes it more than just your average black/brown/beige/grey box with window strips. As such, it can also look great when placed in a mid-rise environment. Thank you very, very much for keeping the lot editable, too! This offers great opportunities for adaptation to different playing styles and preferences. A day with a Diego Del Llano upload is always a good day in STEX terms.
    • Boom! Another great HT here! Hope Mr Tsvirkunov will open a new factory soon in my cities! Thanks for sharing your stuff!
    • Nice idea. Should anyone have preferences or favourite buildings they recall, it would certainly help narrow down the total. Especially with the filter list on the Wayback, the accompanying preview images are there at least to give some visual indication for anyone searching. If there really are 10,000 buildings, I suppose it's not even worth uploading 10% of them given the likely inconsistencies with quality.
    • It may be worth setting up some kind of "I would like ..." topic .... people can go thru the old exchange and point out to Cori the ones that should be retrieved ... it should end up a more manageable list