• Moose

3 Screenshots

About This File

This texture pack contains over 100 Lot Editor overlay textures. All of them are park paths compatible with the BSC Park textures, and many contain paths at the FAR2 angle of 26.6° relative to the SC4 grid. You can use these textures to create parks or other lots of your own, similar to the parks shown in my CJ, Nyhaven.

To install this texture pack, simply unzip the file and move it into your plugins folder. There are no dependencies for this download. If you use these textures on a lot that you upload to an exchange, be sure to list this texture pack as a dependency.

Thank you, and enjoy!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

xinai

Share this review

Link to review
txjam76t

Share this review

Link to review
City_Master

Share this review

Link to review
__A

Share this review

Link to review
Titanicbuff

Share this review

Link to review
TowerDude

Share this review

Link to review
NielsC007

Share this review

Link to review
nos.17

Share this review

Link to review
SimRico

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
weixc812

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Fantozzi
      Hm - I just started to create farms for the first time and running into a couple of issues I don't understand.
      1. I made a farm field. The ground texture changes on this farm field seasonally. O.k. - but why? How do I control this - I have only one texture on the lot, from where comes the other?
      2. I made some custom farms. They grow and then, after a while a second one grows in midst of the plantation:

Like on the upper right farm - the left one is the farm, and then grew a second one right to it in the middle of the plants. Same on the bottom right - there grew a second farm on the south end in the middle of the plants. Any hints what I'm doing wrong?

• By tcx
      These are 22 lots of the billboards released in LBT TX PROP PACK VOL 01. The lots are very simple and don't have custom icon. The size is 1x1 and have a minimum monthly cost. They will appear in the Parks Menu ingame.

Installation:
      Unzip the file to your plugins folder.

Dependancy:
      LBT TX PROP PACK VOL 01

• By MissVanleider
      Hi everyone, thanks for reading.
      So i have messed around with the lot editor and some of the other tools the community have made (disclaimer; PIM intimidates me with its menus) and i have made a few posts for specific problems but i have made this thread to hopefully tidy this up going forward where i can ask all my questions in one place, hopefully show what i'm doing and if i'm very lucky, help some folks out who lurking the thread who have never tried lotting to give it a try too.

Anyway, first question is a simple one i hope. I am trying to edit ChrisAdams 'ALN gravel path lots'. These display for me with no base texture (think perhaps a terrain issue or a missing texture naturally).
      Anyway, rather than hunting the dependency down i decided to put my own favourite grass texture on the lots, (i think it is the ID that MGB's TGN uses to overide. In my LE it is 0x251c2000). This will obviously make the lot work again and also hopefully keep everything looking nice and matching.
      My problem is that all the different paths i downloaded are in a couple of .dats: 
      'ALN_Gravel paths lots.dat'
      'ALN_Gravel paths -- aditional lots.dat'
      So i can open each lot in the LE, and attempt to save it over the 'old' lot i get this message

Which does seem fair, as this lot presumably 'lives inside' one of the two .dat files somewhere and so there is no lot file to overwrite.
      If i 'save as' and give each of these a new filename as a .lot file, the LE does let me do it. In fact the filename it gives is probably the name of the actual lot in game. Am i basically best to 'save as' each different lot as i edit it so i create 15 lots instead of 2 .dats, and then throw away the old .dats that i downloaded when i'm done? Or is there a better approach that i havent considered.
      As a secondary question, does anyone know of a tutorial for things like changing the text displayed in game for a lot when you find it in the menu / menu icons etc? - i appreciate that this one is probably trickier! - My lots obviously just display as a little picture of them, and if i make more its going to be tough to work out what is what as there are a lot of variations on a theme. If i can get some little icons to represent what they are along with a text description i'll feel like i'm at least starting on the right foot.
    • By Hal Wing 917
      I had a system crash at Christmas and have been slowly reinstalling files. I'm FINALLY getting to reinstall my SC4 files.

I keep getting the dreaded boxes, despite the fact that I have downloaded every file I can from the Boxes? section in here. I took a screen shot in hopes that maybe someone can tell me what I have neglected to do.

Shoot! The screen shot won't paste. Here are the first three Plug In Pack numbers it shows missing:
      PlugIn Pack 1372154730
      PlugIn Pack 736382342
      PlugIn Pack 1871687276

Among other things, there are buildings and bus stops that are showing up as boxes.

City Error.doc
    • By RRetail
      While I currently have no idea how to make buildings, it is something that I may pursue in the future. That is, if I can determine whether or not my digital copy (no physical disk) of Sim City 4 allows it. (Can anyone confirm whether I can even try?)
      I have decided to undergo a few relots of existing buildings. Any suggestions for props and/or improvements will be gladly welcomed.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments