• Moose

Public Transport Stops

(4.93)    (71 Reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This mod changes all the smaller public transport stops into the following more realistic and less out of place alternatives:

• Tram Stop: A longer platform with two shelters, plenty of seating and lighting.
  • Bus Stop: A glass bus shelter with a small bus stop marker
  • School Bus Stop: A small wooden shelter

Seed, Toe Redfiled and U6an like this

User Feedback

Only this morning was I thinking that the school bus stops needed a complete revamp, like you had already done on your bus stops.

And now we have it all, and so much more. I am eternally thankful.

Share this comment

Just a question, I notice you have streetcar stops back solely on streetcar tracks in your screenshots. May I ask if this is a mod, and if so, where it could be found?

Share this comment

Just a question, I notice you have streetcar stops back solely on streetcar tracks in your screenshots. May I ask if this is a mod, and if so, where it could be found?

You could always do that :)

Share this comment

You could always do that :)

If only I had such talent :)

Share this comment

How can I keep the original tram station and just change the bus stops?

I've downloaded the mod tool to open the package file, but don't know which files in there I should delete. Could you help me?

Share this comment

im having problems whenever i download i put it in simcity data and its not showing the station in the game? where should i put the file i need help please

Share this comment

Extract the file into: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityData,

Substitute the correct drive if your default drive isn't C.

Phongpanot likes this

Share this comment

when i download it..the icon is a white paper and when i right click on the file it doesnt have a extract options :/ i have a acer aspire computer

Share this comment