• Moose

Public Transport Stops

(4.93)    (71 Reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This mod changes all the smaller public transport stops into the following more realistic and less out of place alternatives:

• Tram Stop: A longer platform with two shelters, plenty of seating and lighting.
  • Bus Stop: A glass bus shelter with a small bus stop marker
  • School Bus Stop: A small wooden shelter

3 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Inked N Gemini

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
topotex

Share this review

Link to review
isys14

Share this review

Link to review
khw1245

Share this review

Link to review
parkerwyoung

Share this review

Link to review
FourWinds

Share this review

Link to review
MrSilver2510

Share this review

Link to review
icbear56

Share this review

Link to review
SirHackett

Share this review

Link to review
Neptune

Share this review

Link to review
keil_98

Share this review

Link to review
Msparrow

Share this review

Link to review
verdilaurent

Share this review

Link to review
ColdMoney21

Share this review

Link to review
WTEC-R

Share this review

Link to review
MayorFlip

Share this review

Link to review
blackadare

Share this review

Link to review
Den.D

Share this review

Link to review
zebro

Share this review

Link to review
Bosco23

Share this review

Link to review
nosferatu247

Share this review

Link to review
Prismatech

Share this review

Link to review
Muzle84

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

12/05/2016

Hi Community As Simtropolis turns 14 years old this year, we're asking your help now more than ever to help us keep the site and everything you love about our Community and STEX up and running. A donation goes a long way to help us offset the costs of keeping the site up and operational. As you know, we're a completely community-driven not-for-profit website, but we do have to deal with some modest real-world expenses from month to month. Lately, we've been feeling a big pinch with a slump in donations, and we're hoping to drive that up so we can continue to keep the site running. In return for your donation, we're offering several STEX Collection Discs which you can learn more about here, if you wish to receive one. We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Donate Any Amount Here To Receive a STEX Disc(s) Donate a Specific Amount Here Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• I like the idea of a positive and friendly version of the business deals. It will add some extra variety in gameplay. To be honest, however, I believe it has some excellent potential to be improved and be even better. Remember that these are just my ideas, so feel free to reject them if you wish If you feel that you could have made the deals more realistic and kept a bit more of the negative effects, do it. If nothing can stop you from updating your mod, just do it. This is one of the best things about modding, the ability of fixing, improving, updating and upgrading the mods. If you wish to make some changes, go back to your workshop and take your time. If you need some help, we're all here for you Another thing, and probably the most important (at least for me), is the lots themselves. A great reloting is highly recommended, because right now they don't look as friendly as they should. This might require some BATting skills, allowing you to make your very own versions of the buildings. But because I don't know if you can make actually BATs, I believe that you can use your lotting skills to change them, like adding various props to cover the original buildings. Here are some ideas: The Eco-Friendly Waste Dump still looks like the last thing you want to build in your city. My suggestion is a high-tech, warehouse-like recycling center, that stores and modifies the toxic waste into Eco-friendly and useful materials. The Humanitarian Army Base still looks a bit too militaristic. My suggestion is something like an Aid Camp, that can provide some healthcare bonus for the poor Sims as well. The Particle Testing Range looks more like an abandoned missile silo. How about a high-tech facility, with radio dishes and advance laboratories? Something like the Particle Cannon from Generals. Finally, the Social Rehabilitation Center still looks like a terrifying jail. If you can/wish, try to replace it with something that will actually look like a rehabilitation center, like a hospital with a beautiful park in front of it. All the above are just my 2 cents. If you have something much better in your mind, go for it
    • I hope next version of CAM will fix everything soon.
    • This looks great , definatly for me while im having trouble with the CAM.  I have a question tho  ..Does the IR fix from CAM2.0 let you use CAM and IR at the same time now?    
    • yeah I was going to mention the 'cheat' aspect, and they do border on what we'd call a 'cheat', but as well these buildings represent what a city might invest in for a positive social and financial benefit.  I suppose I could have made the deals more realistic by requiring a very expensive construction cost and kept a bit more of the negative effects.   Using one or two of them may help keep the budget in balance without overdoing the 'cheating'.   These buildings didn't seem to be realistic in the severity of negative impact on mayor rating preventing other rewards from appearing normally, which is the most important thing I modified.  But yeah, strictly, its a cheat mod.          
    • Nice idea, but don't these edits work like small cheats?