• Moose

1x1 Slope Conforming Wind Power Plant Without Grass Texture 1.01

(4.95)    (22 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is a simple 1x1 slope conforming wind power plant without grass texture.

It has the same values and costs as the default wind power plant but with a reduced size.

I recommend you to not plop those power plants too close to each other because the propellers will go through each others and it won't look very realistic.

This is my first BAT so if you find any mistakes in values or stuff like that send me a pm and I will try to fix them!

Original idea : Cogeo

Batting/Modding : Leshan

* No dependencies.

What's New in Version 1.01   See Changelog

Released

• Occupant Size property fixed
  • Pollution at center & pollution radii properties added

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Vitor13

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
ky72x

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Simix

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
MatTSW

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
jamiechi

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Munky

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Just4Fun

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Asser

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Yilku1

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
d_man18

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

06/12/2017

If you can, please help us reach our June donation goal!  Please note that the STEX Collector's Set gift can now be sent to you by digital download, as well as by mail! Simtropolis runs mostly on donations, as you know, every dollar helps us keep things up and running and bring in improvements from time to time. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

06/21/2017

We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our aging server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the additional load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task.  You may have noticed that we've been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we work out allocating resources for more optimal performance. We've also applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is something we'd like to be able to upgrade. The last time we upgraded hardware was a in 2012. Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Your contribution means a lot!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By GTSinc
      I've looked far and wide on here and sc4d and couldn't find any answers.  I tried playing around with the Subway Placement Tuning Parameters to hopefully make the subway essentially ignore slope.  So far I've failed. I have a few cities that have incredibly steep canyons right through the middle of them, and I would like to force the subway to cross it regardless.  I don't care at all as far as realism goes for this.  Just curious on what I should change to make that happen.

• By 11241036
      Before voting, please remember to:
      [View the Tutorial] 
      …exactly the way you want it, without the help of a slope mod.
      Yes, it‘s right. We’ll attempting the almost impossible: Creating a slope that looks good, exactly the way we want it, without resorting to a slope mod. The goal of this tutorial shall be: We will be (for demonstrational purposes) making an overpass with the height of 7.5m over a railway line, where the terrain rises exactly by 1.5m per city tile. (This requires making a slope that takes up 5 city tiles.)
    • By sizarieldor
      So, I developed the economy of my city, which means I could finally make it look pretty with the tons of spare cash on my hands.
      Then I realized that I don't know of a convenient way of turning the cartoonish, oval river banks into something presentable.

I searched here and there, and I found some sea walls for download. I started plopping them, but it looked horrendous.

So I was wondering, how do people deal with the extremely uncomfortable terrain of the regions? And if you have any tips for me.
    • By Darkstar30
      My problem today is I can not get the slope mod to work.  I watched some tutorials from MGB NAM and in there he showed how to use the slope mod.  I am assuming it comes with NAM 34.  I am not sure if it is something I didn't check when I went through the custom install, but I looked and I didn't see any options for slope. Any help would be great.
      The other question is about the High Mast Lights.  I put them in the plugins folder like the readme file says to, but I cant find them in any menu.  Thanks for any feedback in advance.  Y'all are great and really a lot of help.

• By crishy
      As per title, I am wondering how to edit the slope mod file I use in order to alter a bit some of the gradients.
      I currently use BRF, which is perfect with the exception that railways' slope gradient are too restrictive. The alternatives are way too mild regarding railways slope, in the other hand.
      I also desire to change RHW's slope gradient as well.
      Thanks in advance!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments