• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Sep 19, 2013 - 03:29 PM
  • Last Updated: Sep 20, 2013 - 06:33 AM
  • File Size: 31.76MB
  • Views: 11449
  • Downloads: 7,714
  • File Descriptor: General Modds

Download Ontario RHW Texture Set v1.0.1

* * * * * 20 Votes

Screenshots

The Ontario RHW Texture Set (or Darkphalt texture set) overrides the Real Highway Textures with darker Ontario-styled textures, which slightly differ from the USA marking style. Furthermore, it introduces chevrons on the ramps

This mod will take immediate effect and it will cover most of the RHW, though there are some very limited legacy support issues. Left hand drive support is included.

How to install

- Download Ontario RHW textures v10.zip

- Download Ontario RHW textures v10 - LHD Support.zip if you have a left hand drive game.

- Extract the ZIP-files in Plugins\z___NAM\Road Textures\Standard Retexture and Cosmetic Mod\RHW

IMPORTANT NOTE: It is ESSENTIAL to install the files in this directory and to keep the folder structure intact. This will guarantee a mostly bug-free override.

How to uninstall

Simply delete the files from the Ontario RHW Texture Mod from your plugins folder.

Dependencies

Obviously the Network Addon Mod with the Real Highway Mod installed, but no other dependencies are required.

Enjoy!

Best,

Maarten

What's New in Version v1.0.1 (See full changelog)

• Corrected the FlexFly texture bug.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

Great stuff, it's brilliant to see this released. Thanks ;)

This is excellent and I'm sure you know why I'd especially love to use these textures, Maarten. ;)

:D

So glad it's released!!

Nice! The best of both worlds: chevrons + yellow lines = awesome! Definite 5/5

Sexy.

Oh wow It's finally out! Excellent job Mandelsoft, you've outdone yourself... again! :P

One issue: the flexfly (elevated) is showing up as the Euro texture. Could be just on my end as I probably have something conflicting with it. Can someone else can confirm the issue?

Zoweee Mama! Lovely job Maarten!

Oh wow It's finally out! Excellent job Mandelsoft, you've outdone yourself... again! :P

One issue: the flexfly (elevated) is showing up as the Euro texture. Could be just on my end as I probably have something conflicting with it. Can someone else can confirm the issue?

Confirmed on my end too.

Acknowledged and fixed. Thanks for catching that bug!

Sweet! These textures look awesome - definitely going to download. Give a fresh look to my highways.

Thanks! :D

Photo
R_Triacontahedron
Sep 20, 2013 - 12:06 PM

Fantastic! The RHW has never looked better!

Photo
GeometryMath Algebra
Sep 20, 2013 - 11:57 PM
YES!

(P.S. Any chance of making a "darkphalt" version of the ABEP? :P

not sure if i'm the only one with this problem, but the diagonal ERHW-4s seems to have a conflict of some kind with another texture (default/euro textures)

I saw that problem, too. Also some ramp pieces (mainly the RHW 6C lane shifting interchanges with lanes breaking off from 8S or 4S and the flexSPUI piece) along with a couple transitions have all white lines. 

They look great. Now I have to download the Ontario signs!

If you have any bugs, please report them (preferably with images, then I can see how to solve them ;) )

is this compatible with something other than the current v31.1? 

Nicely Done ^_^

I was just asking Haljackey the other day about this... so glad to finally have it to improve the look of these ramps.

The FLEX-SPUI doesn't seem to work with this. It gets overridden fine and looks different, but it doesn't correctly elevate anymore. One half of it always stays on the ground when you drag elevated RHW up to it or place it next to starters.

Distant-EastHarbor-22Apr081381480660_zps

152 user(s) are online ...

60 members, 88 guests, 0 anonymous users

Barion, Ro-Bo, Google (4), Kaminocop1998, flovdb, SuperNerdBro, Brad049, avenumaster, waybig, Techster, adieboyes, Vishchdok, giert, alex64, mylife.103, batterbrains2, laufaeson, Zionovisk, amecurty, elemental1100, Blackkatt, pedro ranzan, SJGardner, chip9212, motorstorm, sendixxx, Scotty76, mattyboy26, np129, jmdude1, feyss, okas155, cardrox, starclon, pbosh, Grendel69, xoxide, zzazzmatazz, davethetech, Paul95, kredar788, nathanthemayor, The Zorr!, maksim1409, mada31, zdzich1111, Pizza, Simoncity, toddbln, raikip, seven_sins, Notyetnamed, Gilberto de Souza, Alvo1016, constantino, 123deoliveira4, Justin Galle, panerai1, Nathan_spcity, andi3204, nickbuxx