• Moose

Ontario RHW Texture Set v1.0.1

(4.80)    (20 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

The Ontario RHW Texture Set (or Darkphalt texture set) overrides the Real Highway Textures with darker Ontario-styled textures, which slightly differ from the USA marking style. Furthermore, it introduces chevrons on the ramps

This mod will take immediate effect and it will cover most of the RHW, though there are some very limited legacy support issues. Left hand drive support is included.

How to install

- Download Ontario RHW textures v10.zip

- Download Ontario RHW textures v10 - LHD Support.zip if you have a left hand drive game.

- Extract the ZIP-files in Plugins\z___NAM\Road Textures\Standard Retexture and Cosmetic Mod\RHW

IMPORTANT NOTE: It is ESSENTIAL to install the files in this directory and to keep the folder structure intact. This will guarantee a mostly bug-free override.

How to uninstall

Simply delete the files from the Ontario RHW Texture Mod from your plugins folder.

Dependencies

Obviously the Network Addon Mod with the Real Highway Mod installed, but no other dependencies are required.

Enjoy!

Best,

Maarten

What's New in Version v1.0.1

Released

• Corrected the FlexFly texture bug.

Ttrucker likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

reaps

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
trixin

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Sunv

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
s_olah

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Chetil

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Felix707

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Drack

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
pesto05

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
fefenc

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In nature, the complex of dance begins with single cells, tropisms, although independently motivated according to the nucleus responding to gravity, tides and light, but gradually all evolution can be seen as a dance of chemicals and forms.  The more complex the dance, the more complex the life-form.   When I watch male and female figure skaters I am stunned by the extreme complexity of coordination of physical, sensory, cognitive and pure ability of flight that my species is capable of.    Dare I say, I am honored to be human.   All our technology and art are just toys compared to the actual material ability of ourselves as conscious physical beings.  As well, in the sciences, male and female have unique cognitive and perceptual abilities that are complimentary and mutually facilitative.  There's no limit to what can be achieved by human beings who know how to dance.
    • The water texture is designed to show dynamic flow, a churning of the water as if an industrial process is taking place.   Its supposed to be clean fresh water, so it would appear more saturated blue with whitecaps.  The texture and saturation also helps to distinguish it as clearly water and matches the tone and texture of the surrounding buildings.   In my texture pack I designed 4 different water textures for different applications of light. Go ahead and feel free to suggest another one, or one you can imagine that might fit better.  Thanks for the feedback.
    • I love, love, LOVE seeing Louisiana BATS in the game. Hope you'll come back soon and upload some more.
    • Well, yes ... but also ... ... a map. Depends on the network layout? But no - these are two different maps. That's like two different planets. They'll have to dance alone. Did you ever notice there is a sexual practice - since the beginning - that transcends already gender difference - a very common sexual practice you can't call it rather heterosexual  nor homosexual? You can do it too. Everyday. And so - overcome sociocultural dichotomy not only in theory but with your own hands.