2 Screenshots

About This File

DAMN-NAM

DAMN is short for Daeley's Advanced Menu Navigator

This is a collection of menu's created from the NAM 31.2 installation.  This is version 1.0 and includes all NAM 31.2 E-Series controller items with the exception of the following Project Symphony, Canals, Maxis Highways and Hole Diggers (These can be added later if there is a strong demand for them).  

DAMN-NAM includes menus for the following categories, subcategories and all associated pieces:
  • Avenues
  • El-Rail
  • FLUPs (Flexible Underpasses)
  • GLR (Ground Light Rail)
  • HSR (High Speed Rail)
  • Monorail
  • NWM (Network Widening Mod)
  • One Way Roads
  • Pedestrian Mall
  • Rail
  • RHW (Real Highway)
  • Road
  • Street
  • TuLEPs (Turning Lane Extension Pieces)

The only dependency is Daeley's Advanced Menu Navigator or DAMN.  There are special instructions for installation for full compatibility with these menu's in the readme.txt file included.

**Please note that some of the menu entry's are not functional and will have a placeholder image.  To use entries that have placeholder images use another nearby entry and then tab to it from there.  This will most likely change in the future when a design change can be made in the NAM that will allow these menu's to be made compatible.

**Also if upgrading from an older version please replace your damncontrol.dat with the new file in the zip since it allows the root menu's to function.  If you don't do this the root menu's appear but are not clickable.

Upgrade instructions are now included in the readme.txt file.

Enjoy!

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

• ## V1.0
  • All NAM items's are available with full images and descriptions. (This excludes Project Symphony, Hole Diggers, Maxis Highways and Canals)

User Feedback

Alex_1210

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Droric

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Fred Gossage

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Snagwell

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Telomeras

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Capt. Patrick

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
thetonyk123

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Quinto

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
jakedude435

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Jim14409

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
nirasa

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
pollyrabbit

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
apeek

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Raymond69

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ranakhalid

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Afrizan

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
oyefor

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Metamorph

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
daybreak

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Doodleroo

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
rodrigues1970

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Lumeria

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
John Scaffold

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
iqbal19

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

An appeal for your support: Help us keep the STEX up and running

11/06/2015

Hi Community, this is a public appeal for help to keep the STEX up and running! We currently need your help to offset some of our operational costs and upgrades! As you know, we've always relied on community donations to help keep the website running. And while all our admins and moderators volunteer their time to managing the site and community, we do have modest expenses that we need to cover each month which includes our server hosting fees, software and support licenses, etc. So lately, we've experienced a slump with donations and we're beginning to feel the pinch! We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated the last couple weeks -- we really appreciate it!
    • Dirktator

Updates in progress... Please stand by...

01/22/2016

We're still in the middle of updating things, please bear with us! Some things may appear strange or not quite working right - we're working on it!
  • Similar Content

• "Broken" overpass
      By Ellorienne
      I have built a diamond overpass for my city, but it seems to be broken. Residents cannot get from one side of the highway to the other, so I am getting a lot of no job zots.
      The highway is 2 tiles wide of RHW-6S, mostly flat, running N-S, then curving NE. The overpass is perpendicular to the HWY and consists of:
      --road--   --R2--  --R2 ramp B1 dual (to HWY)-- R2-- 15m Viaduct Road Start/End Piece-- --Road over RHW-6S-- --Road over RHW-6S (180 degrees to previous piece)--
      and then the same in reverse to get to the other side.
      What do I need to change to make it work? I made sure that all the yellow lines matched up on the overpass. Everything looks good, but just isn't working.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the problem.

• Grey Network Mod
      By RedScope53
      Alrighty, lets get started!

A few years back, Thianz made a mod that turned the networks into a grey ash color, like most streets in the U.S. The only problem with this, is that this was years ago, and doesn't include the RHW, NWM, some of the NAM or many normal network textures.

The point of this mod is to make SimCity evermore realistic. While a lot of roads are asphalt/dark, here in the US and other places, more are concrete/grey. I myself will use and enjoy this mod very much, and We hope others will too.

News
      As of Thursday, February 4th, 2016, Very little work has been made since the last update. However, I'm thinking of starting work on this once more. Anyone still interested?

The Grey Network Mod Team
      Myself

Pictures!

• Lighted City at night?
      By Cassie8796
      Hi all!
      I see all of these beautiful cities that everyone creates and I am so enjoying the game now with all of the great mods that Skye, Xoxide, Danny, CapTon, Nico and everyone else have worked so hard on (I apologize if I didn't name someone as I know that are alot of you out there that put alot of hard work into improving the game!)
      The problem that I'm having is that I see all of these cities all lit up so beautifully at night but when the sun goes down in my cities, nada!  Nothing!  Dark as a cave!  I've been searching the net looking for some sort of mod that would solve my problem but I'm coming up with nothing.  I saw that someone in a forum told someone else to look at the 'Updates and Nightlights' section but I can't seem to find that particular section.
      Can someone please help me?  I would truly appreciate it.  I would love to see my city buildings and streets lit up as beautifully as everyone elses!  Thanks so much in advance!  Warmly ~Tami
    • Mr_Maison's Creations [UPDATE: RELEASE 1/31/2016 Shady Tree Red]
      By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      Current Release 1/31/2016: Shady Tree Red.  Steam Workshop http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=612529562

More info on last page of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.
    • NAM and EP1-1.1.638.0 installation problem
      By ddh8602
      Hi simtropolers, I have a problem installing the NAM file. I have the Sim City 4 Deluxe Ed in the 2 CD pack. Now I tried to install the NAM since everyone says it´s great to have, but the installation needs the previous installation of the EP1 update that contains 5 SKU files for different regions in order to update the .exe to the version 1.1.638.0, but when I extract each of the files it appears: "Old file not found. However a file of the same name was found. No update done since file contents do not match." An important thing is that I already had the SC4 Launcher before trying to install the other things. u.u
      Win7 user.
  • Newest Uploads