• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

DAMN-NAM

DAMN is short for Daeley's Advanced Menu Navigator

This is a collection of menu's created from the NAM 31.2 installation.  This is version 1.0 and includes all NAM 31.2 E-Series controller items with the exception of the following Project Symphony, Canals, Maxis Highways and Hole Diggers (These can be added later if there is a strong demand for them).  

DAMN-NAM includes menus for the following categories, subcategories and all associated pieces:
  • Avenues
  • El-Rail
  • FLUPs (Flexible Underpasses)
  • GLR (Ground Light Rail)
  • HSR (High Speed Rail)
  • Monorail
  • NWM (Network Widening Mod)
  • One Way Roads
  • Pedestrian Mall
  • Rail
  • RHW (Real Highway)
  • Road
  • Street
  • TuLEPs (Turning Lane Extension Pieces)

The only dependency is Daeley's Advanced Menu Navigator or DAMN.  There are special instructions for installation for full compatibility with these menu's in the readme.txt file included.

**Please note that some of the menu entry's are not functional and will have a placeholder image.  To use entries that have placeholder images use another nearby entry and then tab to it from there.  This will most likely change in the future when a design change can be made in the NAM that will allow these menu's to be made compatible.

**Also if upgrading from an older version please replace your damncontrol.dat with the new file in the zip since it allows the root menu's to function.  If you don't do this the root menu's appear but are not clickable.

Upgrade instructions are now included in the readme.txt file.

Enjoy!

What's New in Version 1.0   See Changelog

Released

• ## V1.0
  • All NAM items's are available with full images and descriptions. (This excludes Project Symphony, Hole Diggers, Maxis Highways and Canals)

User Feedback

Alex_1210

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Droric

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Fred Gossage

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Snagwell

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Telomeras

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Capt. Patrick

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
thetonyk123

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Quinto

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
jakedude435

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Jim14409

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
nirasa

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
pollyrabbit

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
apeek

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Raymond69

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ranakhalid

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Afrizan

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
oyefor

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Metamorph

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
daybreak

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Doodleroo

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
rodrigues1970

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Lumeria

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
John Scaffold

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
iqbal19

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

11/12/2016

Hi Community We're here again to ask you for your support to help us keep the site and the STEX up and running. Simtropolis runs solely on the support of members like you through donations to help us offset the operational costs of running the site. As you know, we've always relied on community donations to help keep the website running. And while all our admins and moderators volunteer their time to managing the site and community, we do have modest expenses that we need to cover each month which includes our server hosting fees, software and support licenses, etc. So lately, we've experienced a slump with donations and we're beginning to feel the pinch! We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Razip
      Hello. I've seen a lot of but haven't found any yet. I've seen both ground and elevated with NAM viaducts. Please share any. Thanks.
    • By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      12/1/2016 Release: VIM Clothing and Footwear Store  Steam Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=810212618

Current Preview 7/11/2016: Preview of my first Upcoming Metro Overhaul Depot

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By Elia
      Hello everyone, this is my first post here! I do not speak native English, I hope you understand. 
      I have a problem with my Cities Skylines game.
      I am a fan of the game, really well structured and good game engine, and bought (or the free ones just downloaded) all the expansions, including Natural Disasters, which I find the most exciting. However, with no mods I can do everything. When I subscribe to the Network Extensions mod and Traffic++ V2, both updated and NO assets, custom maps, or other mods, the "disasters" tab disappears. Steam doesn't seem finding any integrity problem. Anybody can help, had this problem and found a solution?
      Thank you in advance for anyone's help. Have a great day!
    • By ImpactUHD
      Looks like the ND update broke the mod and the creator is not going to update it.
      I love that mod and it's very useful but it think we need a new and better one.
      Unfortunately, i don't know how to code at all, so i'm just throwing the idea. Maybe someone will accept the challenge.
    • By simfanheatermayor
      So the Natural Disasters hits the market. I just bought the DLC and here are some mods that DO work with ND
      -25 tiles
      -all tiles purchaseable
      -ground pollution "no more purple"
      -no seagulls
      -money mods
      -no fog
      Mods that DOES NOT work
      -RICO
      -Network extensions
      -timewarp
      -81 tile
      some assets dont work either. Please continue this list.
  • Newest Uploads