• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

DAMN-NAM

DAMN is short for Daeley's Advanced Menu Navigator

This is a collection of menu's created from the NAM 31.2 installation.  This is version 1.0 and includes all NAM 31.2 E-Series controller items with the exception of the following Project Symphony, Canals, Maxis Highways and Hole Diggers (These can be added later if there is a strong demand for them).  

DAMN-NAM includes menus for the following categories, subcategories and all associated pieces:
  • Avenues
  • El-Rail
  • FLUPs (Flexible Underpasses)
  • GLR (Ground Light Rail)
  • HSR (High Speed Rail)
  • Monorail
  • NWM (Network Widening Mod)
  • One Way Roads
  • Pedestrian Mall
  • Rail
  • RHW (Real Highway)
  • Road
  • Street
  • TuLEPs (Turning Lane Extension Pieces)

The only dependency is Daeley's Advanced Menu Navigator or DAMN.  There are special instructions for installation for full compatibility with these menu's in the readme.txt file included.

**Please note that some of the menu entry's are not functional and will have a placeholder image.  To use entries that have placeholder images use another nearby entry and then tab to it from there.  This will most likely change in the future when a design change can be made in the NAM that will allow these menu's to be made compatible.

**Also if upgrading from an older version please replace your damncontrol.dat with the new file in the zip since it allows the root menu's to function.  If you don't do this the root menu's appear but are not clickable.

Upgrade instructions are now included in the readme.txt file.

Enjoy!

What's New in Version 1.0   See Changelog

Released

• ## V1.0
  • All NAM items's are available with full images and descriptions. (This excludes Project Symphony, Hole Diggers, Maxis Highways and Canals)

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Droric

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Snagwell

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Telomeras

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Quinto

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
nirasa

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
apeek

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Afrizan

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
oyefor

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Metamorph

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Doodleroo

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Lumeria

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
iqbal19

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Ronyx69
      So I was recently looking at some Japan driving videos and got inspired to make some highway pillars.
      I'm planning to make an entire set of various types of pillars in this style, even a 6cell over-canal pillar. (if it goes okay)
      Tell me what you think about my first attempt, I need to nail the style and the details before I start making other variations.
      Constructive criticism welcome, also any ideas.
      By the way, do pillars have LODs like regular buildings? I should just make it just the pillar, without the small details - pipe, wires, supports.
      Not sure when they're going to be done and available.

• By Chief ZDN
      This thread was copied from SC4Devotion without any editing except for tags and some optimizations. Sorry if I broke some rules here.
      Hello everyone,

We know that the modding activities don't like before. Previously, many people are made many mods. But now, some people don't want to mod (again). This is also affect the NAM. We had many people including Pegasus in the team. This is different from now because we just have around 6 people working now. We need to makes useful innovations, such as more advanced, more powerful, etc. We'll explain the more modular approach to the NAM.
      Intro
      The approach is created due to NAM bloat & development issues. I think the monolithic NAM is like double-sided sword. Monolithic approach is good because players can download the NAM more easily. The negative sides are the player need to download the NAM installer entirely (which is ~200M compressed and ~1G uncompressed) and player need large disk spaces.
      About the dev issues, NAM Team was initiated the Project 57 in order to fix the network space issue. But, NAM still bloat and P57 isn't an ultimate solution because NAM also had an issue again, dev complexity issue. Development complexity issue plagued NAM since NAM has many networks and their accessories like TuLEP (about NAM 28). In order to fix these, we need an ultimate solutions like this approach.
      What We'll Do
      The NAM will not monolithic again. This is to reduce bandwidth usage. Although the world average internet speed is more faster than in 2004, bandwidth still concerned NAM will be built with some modern tools such as texture curving tool NAM will be built with efficient textures NAM will use DLL for some features like variable elevated network NAM will use masking for things like variable more-smaller RHW NAM will use modular textures and has APIs (the APIs can be consumed by the NAM itself, allows more efficient coding) Challenges
      Finding a DLL dev are difficult. As far as we know, currently only 1 people that are DLL dev, Simmaster07 When this article written, there just some APIs that can discovered and accessible through the Simmaster's GZCom framework The project is failed. Sorry for some false statements. I made mistake, again. I think this will be used. But in reality, it isn't used.  
      Surprise! I will work on new NAM logo. But, because my laptop isn't available, I can't do it now. I can do that in Friday/Saturday. I'll send some designs (maybe 3) to you by PM.

If you have critics, suggestions, or questions, just reply this thread. Thank you.
    • By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      4/21/2017 Release: Lantana 2.0 Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=910421838

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By renovare
      I am attempting to install the 1.1.638.0 patch that I need to update to NAM 35. I downloaded, but upon installation am being told it cannot find the "old file". Can someone suggest a next step? Thanks

• By ReshiramLover
      I am unable to install the latest version of the Network Addon Mod! It tells me that I need the Night Lighting Patch 1.1.640.0 and it tells me that it will bring me to the download page of the Night Lighting Patch, except it doesn't. It brings me to the download page for BAT ( Building Architect Tool). It does not bring me to the patch it tells me that it will bring me to.
      Where can I find this patch because the link that opens is obviously not the patch.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In nature, the complex of dance begins with single cells, tropisms, although independently motivated according to the nucleus responding to gravity, tides and light, but gradually all evolution can be seen as a dance of chemicals and forms.  The more complex the dance, the more complex the life-form.   When I watch male and female figure skaters I am stunned by the extreme complexity of coordination of physical, sensory, cognitive and pure ability of flight that my species is capable of.    Dare I say, I am honored to be human.   All our technology and art are just toys compared to the actual material ability of ourselves as conscious physical beings.  As well, in the sciences, male and female have unique cognitive and perceptual abilities that are complimentary and mutually facilitative.  There's no limit to what can be achieved by human beings who know how to dance.
    • The water texture is designed to show dynamic flow, a churning of the water as if an industrial process is taking place.   Its supposed to be clean fresh water, so it would appear more saturated blue with whitecaps.  The texture and saturation also helps to distinguish it as clearly water and matches the tone and texture of the surrounding buildings.   In my texture pack I designed 4 different water textures for different applications of light. Go ahead and feel free to suggest another one, or one you can imagine that might fit better.  Thanks for the feedback.
    • I love, love, LOVE seeing Louisiana BATS in the game. Hope you'll come back soon and upload some more.
    • Well, yes ... but also ... ... a map. Depends on the network layout? But no - these are two different maps. That's like two different planets. They'll have to dance alone. Did you ever notice there is a sexual practice - since the beginning - that transcends already gender difference - a very common sexual practice you can't call it rather heterosexual  nor homosexual? You can do it too. Everyday. And so - overcome sociocultural dichotomy not only in theory but with your own hands.