• Moose

4 Screenshots

About This File

Description

This mod makes the background of the city in a

good 3D clouds. The structure are visible in

this picture!

installation

This installation is a self-extracting installation it is recommended to enter C:Program FilesMaxisSimCity 4 DeluxePlugins, remove the original images before installing the file. :thumb: 

What's New in Version 1

Released

• This mod makes the background of the city in a beautiful 3D clouds. The seams are visible in this picture!

User Feedback

me: Thank you, but wouldn't it be wiser to reserve your most exquisite collection for your progeny?

That's some beautiful language; your play on words is very amusing.

Share this comment

This looks really nice! I'm not sure what the members above me are referring to, but I'm sure all the evidence has been hidden by the time I saw this masterpiece. I like my dark-night-sky-and-stars background, but again, this is gorgeous! I may switch to this in the near future for a welcome chance of pace!

EDIT: If you didn't mention the seams, I never would have noticed them.

jose L Ortiz likes this

Share this comment

This looks really nice! I'm not sure what the members above me are referring to, but I'm sure all the evidence has been hidden by the time I saw this masterpiece. I like my dark-night-sky-and-stars background, but again, this is gorgeous! I may switch to this in the near future for a welcome chance of pace!

EDIT: If you didn't mention the seams, I never would have noticed them.

I recommend you to watch these 2 videos. They might change your perception of jose's "mods": video 1  video 2

For file links click here: 

JENX JUPITER Weather Controller

JENX AURORA

P.S. The above mods were made by Xannepan, not jose.

jose L Ortiz likes this

Share this comment

jose why did you thumbs up somebody who's making fun of you??

Perfection comes from those who mocked me, because I feel that my work is better, why do they get angry and speak or comment on, without realizing that this is a good promotion, with people standing by my good job, or that i did or i am progressing these people are the heart of that appreciation the other the appreciation for the simple fact that commented lol

Share this comment