• Moose

Policia Militar do Estado de São Paulo - São Paulo State Police 1,0

(4.64)    (11 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Polícia Militar do Estado de São Paulo - São Paulo State Police.

This pack comes with the cars used by the Polícia Militar do Estado de São Paulo - São Paulo State Police.

The police car is a Chevrollet Vectra, used on the streets patrol.

The van is a Merceds-Benz Sprinter called "Base Comunitária" - Community Base - a forward base used in many operations, like "blitz patrol".

The Tático Móvel - Tatic Mobile: A Chevrolet Blazer with four men armed with shotgun and Submachine gun - like uzi - used on tatic patrol and ostensive patrol.

Bonus MOD: The ROTA

The ROTA Rondas Ostensivas Tobias de Aguiar - Tobias de Aguiar's Ostensive Patrol -, mostly known by its acronym ROTA (Portuguese for route), is the special force of the São Paulo State Police, which aims flexibility and fast reaction. Used in the need to control civil unrest, in restore of public order, tactical attack and defense of urban areas. ROTA is one of the most efficient, respected and feared police forces in Brazil. Uses a Chevrolet Blazer with a black paint. Rota is famous to send bandits to hell.

"The ROTA will to streets to kill bandits"

by Paulo Maluf, brazilan Federal Deputy, and Ex-Governor of São Paulo State.

IMPORTANT NOTE: USER WILL NEED TO CHOOSE BETWEEN ROTA AND TÁTICO MÓVEL. IF YOU USE "Civic Vehicles Pack 1 - K-9 Unit" YOU WILL NEED TO CHOOSE ONE BETWEEN THOSE THREE MODS.

Special Thanks to developers of the follow mods, who are the base of this present mod: "Dutch Police Van"; "USA Police Pack vol 2" and "Civic Vehicles Pack 1 - K-9 Unit".

User Feedback

ficou muito legal os carros da PM de Sampa, gostaria de sabe qual o programa q vc usa para construir, eu queria fazer varias coisas da minha cidade. Abração

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By CorinaMarie
      So, there doesn't seem to be a thread for this in the past 6 pages.

Here we have from low to moderately high security. (Those Ranger Stations are Guard Towers.)

Depending on the individual's criminal record they are put to work in the dirty sanitation department, on the farms, in heavy industrial, or (for the elite crooks) in the commercial offices.
      Recently there have been suggestions for adding an educational curriculum (and the associated buildings) for the unschooled inmates. The city council feels it would not be cost effective. Oddly enough, most of the council members just happen to own the various businesses in town where the prisoners are put to work. (Not that that should be a conflict of interest. Right?) Imagine Shawshank Rredemption style.

• By Bipin
      Urban Police Precinct

~ By ~

Perfect for any city in the midst of decay!

Included in this download are two lots big and small; the top right and left.
      respectively. Both precincts, regardless of size, have the ability to dispatch
      five squad cars. Furthermore, they have a prisoner capacity of 70 inmates.
      This is slightly higher than the value of the game's "vanilla" stations, for
      this is simply a larger building. In addition to this download, two dependencies
      are requried: 

This is my first actual building besides The Camberton. So please, do enjoy, even if it isn't the
      best building around. Merely a fun little project of mine to fill a tiny gap.
    • By SimCity enthusiast
      The ORIGINAL poster of these Stealth Cars is: parkerwyoung
      This is first post please don't hate me... 
      I only put all the Stealth Cars in one file for 
      easier access.
      go to parkerwyoung original posts here:

PLEASE NOTE
      I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THESE RETEXTURES! 

PLEASE VISIT parkerwyoung AND TELL HIM I SENT YOU!
    • By SimCity enthusiast
      The ORIGINAL poster of these Stealth Cars is: parkerwyoung
      This is first post please don't hate me... 
      I only put all the Stealth Cars in one file for 
      easier access.

PLEASE NOTE

• By SimCity enthusiast
      The ORIGINAL poster of these Police Cars is: parkerwyoung  
      I only put all the same textures together in one file for 
      easier access.
      PLEASE NOTE

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments