• Moose

3DS Max Office Furniture v1

(4.79)    (19 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

6 sets of office furniture. These were created in 3DS Max 2010, and are made available here for reuse within your own BAT models.

Included in the upload are:

• Office_Furniture_07 3dsMax scene file. - Drop this into your 'Scenes' folder. Should work with 3ds Max 2010, not sure about any other versions.
  • If that doesn't work, I've included a .3DS file. - Sorry no idea what you would do with this, but hopefully if you're downloading this you will know what to do with it!
  • Also zipped in the upload are all the jpg. textures used on the models. - Unzip these to your material libraries folder. I'm not sure but I'm guessing you will need to do some mapping upon opening.

I haven't included any procedural textures used on the model. I have assumed they are somehow embedded within the file, but if I need to include these somehow, then please advise how and I will be happy to do so.

Disclaimers:

1) The furniture designs are all taken from the internet. Hopefully no infringement of copyright has taken place!

2) Textures have also been obtained from the internet, ditto the above..

3) This is the first time I've uploaded model files like this, I have no idea whether this is the right way to do this. Please do let me know if there is anything I've missed or did/didn't include so I can rectify.

4) I'm not a professional modeller, please be kind when critiquing my amateurish modeling techniques :P

Hope this works...Enjoy!

User Feedback