• Moose

4 Screenshots

About This File

Do you have vast fire stations stretching in your city? Do you need a chief to help monitor and command? That chief can't just drive any vehicle! Give him what he needs, and download this Ford F-250 Fire Chief Edition truck, and he can take care of all your needs. :D

HD Props included!

Special Thanks to Simfanatik for the model and base texture.

Texture and Model modified by myself.

512x512 texture, please use Hardware mode to make the truck display correctly.

Thank You! :D

zackman and obama777 like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/01/2017

We've had to spend on a few extra things for May but you guys have been great in helping us reach those goals! We're still just a bit shy,  if you can help out with a donation, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Appleton
      I just created a town of about 6,000+ sims and already there are automatic forest fires breaking out south of the parkway, this area has become really devastated. I'm not sure what's spawning the fires in the middle of nowhere. Could it be hot temperatures, arsonists in the woods,etc? All of the forestry  had to be replaced costing me simoleons to plant new trees in the burnt out zones smh.

• By AprilAero
      So about a week or so ago, I was playing SimCity 4 building a new city block that had absolutely nothing in it. no zones , no roads , no streets , no avenues. Just a 6C and a 6S running cross it. between the 6S  I had a central reservation made of grass tiles and trees. Well I was working on my RHW network. 
      And I get the there is a fire dialog pop up and one of the grass tiles closest to the edge of the map has caught a blaze. I don't have any footage of this happening but I was streaming at the time on my Twitch channel, https://www.twitch.tv/hayleyaetherasky , my friend @MeMyself&I was the only witness to this. 
      Does anyone know what would cause something like this to happen with no structures what so ever in the city , just a little bit of RHW?? 
    • By catty-cb
      Christchurch, NZ is facing another disaster this time its fire 
      http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/89464176/photos-evacuations-gather-pace-as-wildfires-advance-on-christchurch-houses
      http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/89425650/photos-choppers-fire-crews-battle-blazes-in-christchurchs-port-hills

• By phath3
      A fire station for your cities!! 110 plop cost, 3x2 lot, 2 fire trucks and 150 a month. Hope you like it!! As always all comments are welcome!! 
      Dependency:
      Gizmo Vehicle Props Vol.3
    • By airman15
      They say two of everything is better than one. The next best thing over two is four. How so? When you have four wheels and four doors, your Ford Fusion makes for the perfect sedan! And now you can bring four passengers along to celebrate in a four on the floor about your new sedan!
      About the Upload-
      There are seven vehicles contained in this zip folder. Each one is a 2015 Ford Fusion. These are Mid-Wealth vehicles, given their approximate value. These vehicles will appear on your road networks.
      Dependencies?
      None required.
      Textures were sourced from photos by EvoxImages on KBB.com
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments