• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
  •  

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Apr 18, 2013 - 12:15 AM
  • Last Updated: Apr 18, 2013 - 05:27 PM
  • File Size: 2.12MB
  • Views: 7620
  • Downloads: 3,104
  • Map Descriptor: Map of Fantasy

Download Terra Nova 1.0

* * * * - 12 Votes
realistic

Screenshots
I wanted a region that was realistic, but worked well in SC4 (I find regions based on real places aren't always that fun to play). I couldn't find anything that fit what I wanted, so I made my own. I made the base terrain in Photoshop, and did the rest in the the SC4 editor. The mountains are taken from real-world data and that's what makes them realistic (though I edited them a whole bunch too).

The screenshot was taken with Teirusu's fantastic Arctic/Snowcapped Mod, and Peg's excellent Brigantine water mod.

Edit: apparently rendered cities are not allowed on Simtropolis, so only the .sc4m is available now. You must import it with SC4Mapper.

What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)

• removed rendered .rar

Screenshots

Screenshots

It was deleted because you added the cities!  Map only is allowed. I suggest you remove your cities or it will be deleted again.

Cheers

drunk(always)

Photo
Nebuchanezzar
Apr 18, 2013 - 09:29 AM

i thought it was deleted because you uploaded a file type that was too big, or something. 37MB, have you done it again?

it would be a shame if the size of your file got it deleted again, because it's a stellar map. best to make it smaller before it's deleted again.

Photo
A Nonny Moose
Apr 18, 2013 - 08:49 PM

Actually, it is still incorrect.  Don't you have to include a config.bmp file?  And the screen shot will not render with snow capped peaks without some required mod.  I don't think a naked SC4M file is exactly what we want here.

Life is so complicated, but this time I won't flag it as broken.

In other news, it's a very nice looking region!

Well Done ^_^

Nice map

Thanks for sharing

I can't into the readme. It says how I can't open this type of file when I try to download it.

You do it much better than I do. Well done!

Uber.

• 18,536 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,586 Total Authors
  • 95,028,188 Total Downloads
  • Parklets Latest File
  • Yayie Latest Submitter

214 user(s) are online ...

91 members, 119 guests, 0 anonymous users

bitsaul, adamo_1, george1990, CandleWaxxx, Antônio, Shhhellraiser, lukaszwolodzko, Addster, Kingpilaf81, Meganerd, cullennp, giody, ZloyRus, Влад, Treelander, Maicerochico, phatmoon64, rsimp7255, Natir, jetter10, isacc martinez, bungeeaumond, meister1235, Altec, Damianh1, Purin15, kylelopez20, waxoconnor, HyugaHinata, waybig, When, Nevan_PL, simp2802, dileno, shogged, crispy69, adamsclan, Oohforf, peanutsgocrazy102, dasuazo, au1990, joseph.r.johnson4, slazarov, Lauridsen, Drengs, davidkopravitko, Panzerkind_, Shambla, stefuzi, trixsterdo, adford15, JoannaHammond, HunLordNix, DanDarth, luke_clarke_92, Facebook (4), kabel, maroru11, schmingo82, yellow_lulu, cuzzin79, mahersalame, balthug, tonycoolbek, code99, Simplayer2009, Knoa, Meushroom, Mikey125, dubyra, rafchin, DmastTV, hciwocmoc, xoxide, Cprl.Rst, LARRY, MaxvSk, Tzar Aleksander, Eagle John, codemonkey21, Samness, badladett, Pingue meister, bazzga888, Nomadmsw, The Chap of Aus, Beholden, danielhombing, tonyl93, Fasan, Belfastsocrates, roskan