• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
  •  

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Apr 18, 2013 - 12:15 AM
  • Last Updated: Apr 18, 2013 - 05:27 PM
  • File Size: 2.12MB
  • Views: 7126
  • Downloads: 2,935
  • Map Descriptor: Map of Fantasy

Download Terra Nova 1.0

* * * * - 12 Votes
realistic

Screenshots
I wanted a region that was realistic, but worked well in SC4 (I find regions based on real places aren't always that fun to play). I couldn't find anything that fit what I wanted, so I made my own. I made the base terrain in Photoshop, and did the rest in the the SC4 editor. The mountains are taken from real-world data and that's what makes them realistic (though I edited them a whole bunch too).

The screenshot was taken with Teirusu's fantastic Arctic/Snowcapped Mod, and Peg's excellent Brigantine water mod.

Edit: apparently rendered cities are not allowed on Simtropolis, so only the .sc4m is available now. You must import it with SC4Mapper.

What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)

• removed rendered .rar

Screenshots

Screenshots

It was deleted because you added the cities!  Map only is allowed. I suggest you remove your cities or it will be deleted again.

Cheers

drunk(always)

Photo
Nebuchanezzar
Apr 18, 2013 - 09:29 AM

i thought it was deleted because you uploaded a file type that was too big, or something. 37MB, have you done it again?

it would be a shame if the size of your file got it deleted again, because it's a stellar map. best to make it smaller before it's deleted again.

Photo
A Nonny Moose
Apr 18, 2013 - 08:49 PM

Actually, it is still incorrect.  Don't you have to include a config.bmp file?  And the screen shot will not render with snow capped peaks without some required mod.  I don't think a naked SC4M file is exactly what we want here.

Life is so complicated, but this time I won't flag it as broken.

In other news, it's a very nice looking region!

Well Done ^_^

Nice map

Thanks for sharing

I can't into the readme. It says how I can't open this type of file when I try to download it.

You do it much better than I do. Well done!

Uber.

134 user(s) are online ...

57 members, 76 guests, 0 anonymous users

timmytams, dclor, ernestonavajr, wwetom1, hitlerhe, kellynguyen, joshuahthompson, rendrezz, Coancrowell, AStarfox, GaryGross1962, octodecoy, Facebook (1), maksim1409, joseph........., chrisinphilly, Ln X, gweed123, SimEmirate, Húber Andres Campos, jj98, battlehawk77, fausto188, gigaware555, Luks70, gentonkx, RAmar5324, roxyred2k, Peak2014, caesarson, SMUShibe, shushujing, Nebuchanezzar, pfaef, tman4usa, uws10024, jermboy27, aksparky, jpstanton93, JackOn7, Lowenhart, rob32218, soviet ponys, Lenny6324, rpalermo, Pl4sm4_Ro4ch2012, agara_93, MayorTim, RexHoh, nisark012, Classy, drunk3nturtl3, NextVeyron2, bobpaul, r2582, cvic2003, Gordon bill alexander, makimaz