• Moose

9 Screenshots

About This File

this is my 4th Indonesia building party.png.pagespeed.ce.OM4irjQb_R.png
The Menara Imperium = The Empire Tower
The Menara Imperium is an edifice built within the Setia Budi which has its architecture well designed to sui our Tropical weather. Menara Imperium is located in Rasuna Said street, Jakarta. (Jalan HR Rasuna Said Kavling 1 )
As the first building and gateway to a large and potentially important new development, Empire Tower was envisioned by Architects Pacific as a structure that would evolve over time, eventually becoming a part of a larger community of buildings that were being designed concurrently.
Circular shape juxtaposed with a rectangular core structure exposed as the building reaches its apex.
The revolving restaurant at the penultimate floor is crowned with a large fan-shaped shading device that allows the restaurant to be glazed with clear glass providing truly magical views of the city as the sun sets and the city comes alive with light.
There is luxury restaurant in the talelst circular floor.

Thank you L Miguel for the awesome photos

Stats:
- T3 Office
- Base: 48.5x119
- Ploppable only (Custom Content Building Set)
- Triangle Count:
L1: 8200
L2: 7400
L3: 2200
L4: 198

MENU LOCATION
Office -> T3 Custom Content Building Set

401396_4664479894647_2024507424_n.jpg

DONT FORGET TO VISIT "OUR" PROJECT PAGE about more Indonesia buildings
Indonesia Modders Group Project Page
Note:
it works fine to me (cxl 2011) if you find any bugs please post here thank you smile.png.pagespeed.ce.HQ7Kt_46Uf.png

Thank you to Montoto,Preyfr,lmiguel,Nicko for helped me
download the Realistic Day/Night Cycle Mod for get the best reflection

Installation Pre-requisite: 

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
jason leo

Share this review

Link to review
Kurniawan16

Share this review

Link to review
snick25

Share this review

Link to review
BECKITCHO

Share this review

Link to review
Glenni

Share this review

Link to review
Bipin

Share this review

Link to review
off

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

02/21/2017

Looking for your help! We have a real and urgent need for your donations for this month as of this writing we're almost half way to our monthly target!  Please help us with any donation you can make! Lately, we've been feeling a big pinch with a slump in donations, and we're hoping to drive that up so we can continue to keep the site running. In return for your donation, we're offering several STEX Collection Discs which you can learn more about here, if you wish to receive one. We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Donate Any Amount Here To Receive a STEX Disc(s) Donate a Specific Amount Here Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Diego Del Llano
      One Metropolitan Square, also known as Met Square, is a skyscraper completed in 1989 in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. At 180.7 m (593 ft), it is the tallest building in the city, and second tallest building in Missouri behind One Kansas City Place in Kansas City.
      Major tenants include architecture firm Hellmuth, Obata and Kassabaum, which also designed the building, the Bryan Cave law firm, the Evans & Dixon law firm, the Brown & Crouppen law firm, The Driscoll Firm,P.C. and Kemoll's Restaurant. There is also a banquet facility on the 42nd floor called Top of the Met.
      The building was constructed by McCarthy Building Companies, Inc., the largest general contractor in St. Louis. In early May, 2014, a DJI Phantom quadcopter drone crashed into the building.
    • By Diego Del Llano
      One Kansas City Place is the tallest building in Missouri located in downtown Kansas City, bounded by 12th Street to the north, Baltimore Avenue to the west, and Main Street to the east. Built in 1988, the 190.1 m (624 ft) skyscraper was designed by Patty Berkebile Nelson & Immenschuh and replaced the Town Pavilion as the tallest building in the city.
      One Kansas City Place is considered an architectural salute to City Hall, which is located 5 blocks east of Main on 12th Street.
      One Kansas City Place was constructed as the first part of a much larger project named Kansas City Place, which never was completed. The project was to include townhomes, office towers, and residential/hotel towers. The Kansas City Place project was originally proposed during the real estate boom of the 1980s. The plan was developed by Frank Morgan and his uncle Sherman Dreiseszun who had earlier built Town Pavilion that was completed in 1986.
      The tower was proposed for the South Loop (So-Lo) area south of downtown's central business district. The project included a plethora of skyscrapers with uses ranging from offices to hotels and residential buildings. Unsubstantiated claims hold that a major cause of the project's failure to come to its full stature was the complaints of residents, claiming it would ruin Kansas City's skyline, which had remained largely unchanged for 30 years.
      One Kansas City Place was to be the third-tallest of several towers constructed, though it is the tallest that was actually constructed. Today, it is one of the most recognizable buildings in Kansas City's skyline.

FONT: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Kansas_City_Place
      This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 3,700 CO$$$ Jobs
      To install: DELETE OLD VERSION AND  Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins
    • By Diego Del Llano
      The First National Bank Tower is a 634 ft (193 m), 45-story skyscraper at 1601 Dodge Street in downtown Omaha, Nebraska. Completed in 2002, it is currently the tallest building in Nebraska. It was built on the site of the former Medical Arts Building which was imploded on April 2, 1999. Inside the glass lobby is a large section of the ornamental facade from the former Medical Arts Building.
      The First National Bank Tower also plays host to Trek up the Tower, a vertical stair climb race up to the top of the tower. This race is presented by The Wellness Council of the Midlands.
      The building is the headquarters of First National of Nebraska.
      Across from the Tower, is First National Bank Park, which includes a large public art display and fountain. There is also bench seating.
      The building has a floor area of 339,638 sq ft.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 4,200 CO$$$ Jobs
      To install this Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins
    • By Diego Del Llano
      Capella Tower (also 225 South Sixth) is a skyscraper in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. The building opened in 1992 with the First Bank Place being the headquarters for First Bank System. In 1997, First Bank System acquired US Bancorp and changed the name of the building to US Bancorp Place. The headquarters of US Bancorp moved into the US Bancorp Center in 2000, whereupon the tower changed to 225 South 6th Street. In March 2009, the building took its present name.
      The ranking of the building as the tallest in Minneapolis is in dispute. The IDS Center is usually said to be taller by one foot, even by the owners of Capella Tower. It was initially said to be built one foot shorter out of respect for the IDS Center; however, in 2005, it was revealed that contractors had surreptitiously added 14 inches (36 centimeters) of height to Capella, therefore making it taller than the main roof of IDS Center. In February 2005, the IDS counted a 16-foot-tall (5-meter) window washing garage built on its roof in 1979 as part of its actual height, making it 14 ft (4.3 m) taller than Capella Tower. This ambiguity between official measurements and public relations statements might be due in some part to the "halo" that extends out from the roof, which is apparently included in the building's official height (though this is unclear).
      The office building, designed by Pei, Cobb, Freed & Partners,is laid out on an L-shaped site with the 56-story tower connected to the 20-story Park Building by a corner winter garden. The building combines six-story cubes and various round towers which echo the different styles of buildings in downtown Minneapolis. The illuminated semicircle located atop the tower is not only decorative but also houses an antenna farm and communications network. This feature has given the building the nickname the "Halo Building".

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 4,800 CO$$$ Jobs
      To install this Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins
    • By Xyloxadoria
      NorthridgeExecutiveTower is a modern style building suitable for a downtown area. It is 280 meters tall and has 75 floors. The main feature of the building is the various outdoor plazas, that along with the green lot encourage occupants to use the outdoor space. It is green in design and thusly uses a small amount of water and power, and does not generate pollution. There is a landmark version and a stage 8 commercial version included.
      See a better picture and more views here, the various views are described at the bottom.

There are no dependencies Lot Statistics:
      Landmark version
      Monthly cost: none
      Mayor Rating Effect: 30, over 30 tiles

Mod edit 12th February 2017 - fixed formatting
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Were is the file for it its only the screen shot I would like to install this to my maps.
    • WAY too expensive.  Otherwise great.  
    • I'm finally getting back to this lot, and now starting to make at least 3 different variations taking from ideas presented here.  Not sure if the lot can be made 2x2 and still work as the same growable,  but if there's a tweak I need to make, please let me know as I would like to add some ground area to the lot. I don't have an SC4Desc file for it, but I'm now re-lotting this re-lot, so yes, some parking and a gas station added will go into 1 of a few new variations, Thanks for the input.   It will be a 2x2, if I can get 2x2 working the same as a growable.  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks to the more advanced content creators above for suggestions.   Whatever I come up with, as mentioned, I have to keep in mind how often this lot shows up and find a way to make that repetitiveness look good in-game --It does work as a blvd with the overdose of big trees, but that's all so far.
    • uggh, i'm confused. I installed this because I want a bus stop on road but I can't find the tile on the menu bar. Does it appear in form of ploppable "bus stop" (but can be done in top of road) or "road tiles with bus stop"?
    •       Looks very nice , but like said above "I don't rate content by pictures " and I too will get back after I get it in game . You have been giving us quality stuff and I thank you for your dedication to bring us new content . Keep up the good work .         I just noticed Trixie emoticons , it must be that time of year again .