9 Screenshots

About This File

this is my 4th Indonesia building party.png.pagespeed.ce.OM4irjQb_R.png
The Menara Imperium = The Empire Tower
The Menara Imperium is an edifice built within the Setia Budi which has its architecture well designed to sui our Tropical weather. Menara Imperium is located in Rasuna Said street, Jakarta. (Jalan HR Rasuna Said Kavling 1 )
As the first building and gateway to a large and potentially important new development, Empire Tower was envisioned by Architects Pacific as a structure that would evolve over time, eventually becoming a part of a larger community of buildings that were being designed concurrently.
Circular shape juxtaposed with a rectangular core structure exposed as the building reaches its apex.
The revolving restaurant at the penultimate floor is crowned with a large fan-shaped shading device that allows the restaurant to be glazed with clear glass providing truly magical views of the city as the sun sets and the city comes alive with light.
There is luxury restaurant in the talelst circular floor.

Thank you L Miguel for the awesome photos

Stats:
- T3 Office
- Base: 48.5x119
- Ploppable only (Custom Content Building Set)
- Triangle Count:
L1: 8200
L2: 7400
L3: 2200
L4: 198

MENU LOCATION
Office -> T3 Custom Content Building Set

401396_4664479894647_2024507424_n.jpg

DONT FORGET TO VISIT "OUR" PROJECT PAGE about more Indonesia buildings
Indonesia Modders Group Project Page
Note:
it works fine to me (cxl 2011) if you find any bugs please post here thank you smile.png.pagespeed.ce.HQ7Kt_46Uf.png

Thank you to Montoto,Preyfr,lmiguel,Nicko for helped me
download the Realistic Day/Night Cycle Mod for get the best reflection

Installation Pre-requisite: 

User Feedback

Posted

Downloaded it, and faved it! <3

Share this comment

Posted

Neat stuff! I'm always glad to see more CXL buildings.

Share this comment

Posted

Nicely Done ^_^

Share this comment

Posted

Really good building for someone who is still 14 years old.....massive talent there.

Share this comment

Posted

nice bro...

love from malaysia

Share this comment

Posted

14 years old? Great work indeed!! Keep it up (don't just stick to simcity4, with your skills there many potentials).

Share this comment

Posted

This is amazing work! 5/5

Also, @IL: This is for CXL, not SC4.

Share this comment

Posted

The building is compatible with which game?

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• Great American Tower Cincinnati
      By Diego Del Llano

The Great American Tower at Queen City Square, is a 41-story, 665-foot-tall (203 m) skyscraper in Cincinnati, Ohio. The tower, built by Western & Southern Financial Group, began construction in July 2008 and opened in January 2011. Half the building is occupied by the headquarters of the Great American Insurance Company. It is currently the third tallest building in the state of Ohio.

A Landmark building

Cost: $100,000.00

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_American_Tower_at_Queen_City_Square

SORRY FRIENDS OF DE COMMUNITY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A NIGHT BUILDING I CAN'T FIND A TUTORIAL FOR DUMMIES, I'M NEW IN THIS AND ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.  

I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP, THANK YOU. REGARDS!

• Wells Fargo Center Denver
      By Diego Del Llano

Wells Fargo Center is a building located in DenverColoradoUnited States. It resembles a cash register or mailboxand is known locally as the "Cash Register Building" or the "Mailbox Building". It is 698 feet (213 m) high, the third tallest building in Denver. It is shorter than the Republic Plaza building 714 feet (218 m) and the CenturyLink Tower, at 709 feet (216 m). The building sits on a hill, making its overall elevation higher than the two taller buildings, but its ground-to-roof height is less. It is 52 stories tall.

The building was designed by architect Philip Johnson and was completed in 1983. As it was originally designed for a downtown area in Texas, a heated roof is necessary to prevent snow from accumulating and sliding dangerously off the curved crown. Located at 1700 Lincoln Street, a skybridge over Lincoln Street connects the Wells Fargo Center to the building at 1700 Broadway which houses a food court, a small museum featuring artifacts, and memorabilia from Wells Fargo history, and the Downtown Denver branch of Wells Fargo Bank. Both buildings have large atriums constructed in the same cash register style.

A Landmark building

Cost: $100,000.00

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wells_Fargo_Center_(Denver)

NOTE: DOWNLOAD THE 3 FILES I FORGOT TO UPLOAD ON A ZIP FILE :( 

SORRY FRIENDS OF THE COMMUNITY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A NIGHT BUILDING I CAN'T FIND A TUTORIAL FOR DUMMIES, I'M NEW IN THIS AND ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.  

I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP, THANK YOU. REGARDS!

• Nightingale Pass
      By Köld

Nightingale Pass functions literally as it's name implies, as a Pass through the Nightingale Mountains. It offers many challenges to the city builder including elevation changes and some cramped quarters in certain areas. It has bountiful resources, wildlife, rushing rivers and beautiful mountain vistas! 

It also has fully interconnected highway, boat, rail, and plane systems in place.

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=459967673

Or

To install the map:

1. Download the zip file.

2. Unzip the contents to the folder: AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Maps   

3. Play!

All of my maps are hand crafted with loving care and designed with the city builder in mind. 

Let me know if you spot any issues and I would love to see any cities made on this map so shoot me a link or leave it in comments. Enjoy! 

• Entry no.7 - Broadcast Hill and my own little version of Cities:Skylines
      By takemethere

Today I'll be taking a look at Broadcast Hill which is located in northern area of the city which is in the Middle East borough section of the city.

Reference map;

k21o6fI.png

Here's an overview of the area;

1IExNBP.png

Located at the very top of the hill is the Broadcast Hill Tower and the studios for several TV and radio stations. The TV studio's for One Tree Hill News & Mother Prussia TV are located inside the broadcast building. In addition, the studios for the radio stations Kiss 92.3FM, Radio Polska & Chaz 103.5 are located next door renting space in The Climate Networks facility(the white building with the Radome).

1FxRc4v.png

The framework lattice tower itself is 641ft/195m tall which makes it tallest structure in the Middle East borough. Although it doesn't exactly have much competition in that regards since except for the downtown areas of a couple of medium sized cities, this area of Pretoria is almost entirely suburban in nature. The Central & South Shores boroughs of Pretoria have far taller structures. Though coupled with the ground elevation of 368ft/112m, the tip of the tower is a respectable 1,009ft/308m above sea level. The HAAT for the tallest transmitter on the tower is 988ft/304m. Now for some closer views of the hill & tower.

360 degree rotating view of the site;

IiWtByn.gif

Broadcast Drive as it curves its way up the hillside;

k7MPmeb.jpg

zmLAqif.png

Mosaic shots;

RPMAZ9u.jpg

jNIq2Ln.jpg

A3WhNhO.jpg

0yfWWRc.jpg

With the islands of Cisco Bay:

zVAUJ7N.jpg

For the record here is a list of the 10 tallest structures in the ME borough, as measured by pinnacle height the tallest point of the structure.

VSmsd1O.png

And the in game appearance for each;

#1 Broadcast Hill Tower

dWbZLnz.png

#2 Hillsboro TS Transmitter

ljxxg73.png

#3 Primitive Power WTE Primary Stack

esy4nLK.png

#4 & 5 Skybridge NW & NE bridge piers

pdsmRyn.png

#6 - Mary Arms Hotel(red brick, green roof, building)

bCd7i9I.png

#7 & 8 Primitive Power WTE Steam stacks (the two shorter chimneys)

V10PWS5.png

#9 Jackson Tower(white stone building with the spire)

bCd7i9I.png

#10 Woodland Paper stack

ca8J6Hc.png

Here's something I love from skyscraperpage, a diagram comparing structures;

IuHyfVL.png

Lastly to close out this entry, a series of comparison photo's;

fdHGszf.jpg

KLEB9Ho.jpg

DlOEkZq.jpg

Looking at me while I'm looking at you;

CnvTVEK.jpg

zeNIMu1.jpg

Looking down while hanging off the edge at about 600ft/183m in the air, whoooo!;

XUFXbEi.jpg

GBuT2st.jpg

For replies to the last entry see the comment section there.

• Torre Multiva Guadalajara
      By Diego Del Llano

Torre Multiva is a Office tower located in the city of Guadalajara, Mexico.