9 Screenshots

About This File

this is my 4th Indonesia building party.png.pagespeed.ce.OM4irjQb_R.png
The Menara Imperium = The Empire Tower
The Menara Imperium is an edifice built within the Setia Budi which has its architecture well designed to sui our Tropical weather. Menara Imperium is located in Rasuna Said street, Jakarta. (Jalan HR Rasuna Said Kavling 1 )
As the first building and gateway to a large and potentially important new development, Empire Tower was envisioned by Architects Pacific as a structure that would evolve over time, eventually becoming a part of a larger community of buildings that were being designed concurrently.
Circular shape juxtaposed with a rectangular core structure exposed as the building reaches its apex.
The revolving restaurant at the penultimate floor is crowned with a large fan-shaped shading device that allows the restaurant to be glazed with clear glass providing truly magical views of the city as the sun sets and the city comes alive with light.
There is luxury restaurant in the talelst circular floor.

Thank you L Miguel for the awesome photos

Stats:
- T3 Office
- Base: 48.5x119
- Ploppable only (Custom Content Building Set)
- Triangle Count:
L1: 8200
L2: 7400
L3: 2200
L4: 198

MENU LOCATION
Office -> T3 Custom Content Building Set

401396_4664479894647_2024507424_n.jpg

DONT FORGET TO VISIT "OUR" PROJECT PAGE about more Indonesia buildings
Indonesia Modders Group Project Page
Note:
it works fine to me (cxl 2011) if you find any bugs please post here thank you smile.png.pagespeed.ce.HQ7Kt_46Uf.png

Thank you to Montoto,Preyfr,lmiguel,Nicko for helped me
download the Realistic Day/Night Cycle Mod for get the best reflection

Installation Pre-requisite: 

User Feedback

BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
jason leo

Share this review

Link to review
Kurniawan16

Share this review

Link to review
snick25

Share this review

Link to review
BECKITCHO

Share this review

Link to review
Glenni

Share this review

Link to review
Bipin

Share this review

Link to review
off

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

An appeal for your support: Help us keep the STEX up and running

11/06/2015

Hi Community, this is a public appeal for help to keep the STEX up and running! We currently need your help to offset some of our operational costs and upgrades! As you know, we've always relied on community donations to help keep the website running. And while all our admins and moderators volunteer their time to managing the site and community, we do have modest expenses that we need to cover each month which includes our server hosting fees, software and support licenses, etc. So lately, we've experienced a slump with donations and we're beginning to feel the pinch! We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated the last couple weeks -- we really appreciate it!
    • Dirktator

Updates in progress... Please stand by...

01/22/2016

We're still in the middle of updating things, please bear with us! Some things may appear strange or not quite working right - we're working on it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• How do players create such detail?
      By armpit43
      Hi all,
      I've been playing Sim City since I was 3 years old, and Sim City 4 since its launch in 2003, but one thing that has always staggered me since finding Simtroplis in 2009 is the scale of detail you see people put into the cities in city journals and the "Show us your x" threads. I'd love to know how players did it, I've been working on the same region for six years and yet its nowhere near city journal quality. I've tried experimenting with pond mods over the years, but I find them very difficult to use and ultimately just give up trying to make a realistic stream. Do players plan how their city will look on paper before creating? Or do they not actually play for the simulation but just play for the modelling? If anyone has any tips on creating such detail I would be glad to know.
      Thank you.
    • Blue squares missing textures
      By -OLY-
      Hey does anyone know why i see blue squares instead of textures on my game when i download mods and also do you have a mod to fix this issue?
    • Renaissance Tower Sacramento
      By Diego Del Llano
      Renaissance Tower is a 113 m (371 ft) skyscraper in Sacramento, California, completed in 1989. The 28 story tower was the tallest in the city when completed, and is now the fifth.
      Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_Tower_(Sacramento)
      This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 2,500 CO$$$ Jobs
      To install this Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins
    • Unival Shopping Centre For XL
      By NICK97
      Work With:
      Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Civic:
      Added Police University For XL Added Battleground Eye Care For XL Added Jam's Art School For XL Added Jam's Music School For XL Added CHM For XL Added CTV Studio For XL Added YTV Studio For XL Added Mini Park For XL Added Firehall_Museum For XL Added Chiness Protector For XL Added Needle Collage For XL Added Laundromat & Dry Cleaning For XL Retail:
      Added Dollar Tree For XL Added Apc Auto Parts For XL Added AutoZone For XL Added Dollarama For XL Added Family Dollar For XL Added Dollar General For XL Added Sony For XL Added Sears For XL Added Apple Store For XL Added R'eilly Auto Parts For XL Added HMV For XL Added Real Canadian Superstore For XL Added EB Games For XL Added GameStop For XL Added Petco For XL Added Polo Market For XL Added Maple Leaf Mall For XL Added Costco For XL Added Safeway For XL Added Lampert Hardware For XL Added Gap For XL Added Toy 'R' US For XL Added Staples For XL Added UPS For XL Added Shopper Drug Mart For XL Industry:
      Added Car Dealership For XL Added Farmaclas ABC For XL Added Napa Auto Parts For XL Fast Food:
      Added A&W For XL Added Subway For XL Added Burger King For XL Added Coffee Shop For XL Added Tim Hortons For XL Added Maxies For XL Added Pizza Domino For XL Added Papa John For XL Added Starbucks For XL Added Pizza Time For XL Added Rudy Taco For XL Banks:
      Added Canada Trust For XL Added Royal Bank For XL Added HSBC For XL Added CIBC For XL Added Scotiabank For XL Added BMO For XL Note: This Is a Upgrade For Cities XL 2012 - Launcher!
      Soon Will Be More Images Soon!
    • Millennium Residence
      By Wile.E.Coyote
      Thailand Design Team Present

Milenium Tower 1 2 3 4

Name : Millennium Residence
      Developer : City Development Limited (CDL), Singapore
      Architect : ATKINS design Project
      Description : 4 of 50+ Storey Residential Towers,450 Units in total
      Expected launch : May 2006
      Construction Starts : July 2006
      Construction Finishes : Mid 2009 (4 towers)

Dependecies

Milenium Tower by on001112222222

Thankyou For Download

Bye !

Wile.E.Coyote Is One Part Of Thailand Design Team

Mod Edit: Updated dependency link.
  • Newest Uploads