• Moose

9 Screenshots

About This File

this is my 4th Indonesia building party.png.pagespeed.ce.OM4irjQb_R.png
The Menara Imperium = The Empire Tower
The Menara Imperium is an edifice built within the Setia Budi which has its architecture well designed to sui our Tropical weather. Menara Imperium is located in Rasuna Said street, Jakarta. (Jalan HR Rasuna Said Kavling 1 )
As the first building and gateway to a large and potentially important new development, Empire Tower was envisioned by Architects Pacific as a structure that would evolve over time, eventually becoming a part of a larger community of buildings that were being designed concurrently.
Circular shape juxtaposed with a rectangular core structure exposed as the building reaches its apex.
The revolving restaurant at the penultimate floor is crowned with a large fan-shaped shading device that allows the restaurant to be glazed with clear glass providing truly magical views of the city as the sun sets and the city comes alive with light.
There is luxury restaurant in the talelst circular floor.

Thank you L Miguel for the awesome photos

Stats:
- T3 Office
- Base: 48.5x119
- Ploppable only (Custom Content Building Set)
- Triangle Count:
L1: 8200
L2: 7400
L3: 2200
L4: 198

MENU LOCATION
Office -> T3 Custom Content Building Set

401396_4664479894647_2024507424_n.jpg

DONT FORGET TO VISIT "OUR" PROJECT PAGE about more Indonesia buildings
Indonesia Modders Group Project Page
Note:
it works fine to me (cxl 2011) if you find any bugs please post here thank you smile.png.pagespeed.ce.HQ7Kt_46Uf.png

Thank you to Montoto,Preyfr,lmiguel,Nicko for helped me
download the Realistic Day/Night Cycle Mod for get the best reflection

Installation Pre-requisite: 

User Feedback

BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
jason leo

Share this review

Link to review
Kurniawan16

Share this review

Link to review
snick25

Share this review

Link to review
BECKITCHO

Share this review

Link to review
Glenni

Share this review

Link to review
Bipin

Share this review

Link to review
off

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

11/12/2016

Hi Community We're here again to ask you for your support to help us keep the site and the STEX up and running. Simtropolis runs solely on the support of members like you through donations to help us offset the operational costs of running the site. As you know, we've always relied on community donations to help keep the website running. And while all our admins and moderators volunteer their time to managing the site and community, we do have modest expenses that we need to cover each month which includes our server hosting fees, software and support licenses, etc. So lately, we've experienced a slump with donations and we're beginning to feel the pinch! We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By SIMplemente
      Hi there!
      I was wondering if someone of you could help me.
      I'm searching for office towers from a special period of time: the final 60's and early 70's (international style, modern style) like for instance:
      -Dominion plaza (Toronto)
      -Seagram building (NYC)
      -AON Center (Chicago)
      -Union Bank Plaza (Los Angeles)
      I already have these... but, any idea of where can I get some more in the Simtropolis universe, or the Simcity Devotion galaxy?
      Even better than this, a list of some of these towers or links to download them?
      Thanks in advance.

-
    • By bixel
      The Hong Kong / Asia BAT Team presents
      Metro City II (Part b)
      BAT created by bixel
      Modding, menu icons, lot design & readme by T Wrecks
      Check out the Hong Kong /Asia BAT Team room at Simtropolis
      Introduction / Overview
      This is a recreation of Metro City II, a huge residential complex from Hong Kong, CN. It is so huge (21x6 tiles in total) that it had to be split. This is the second half. You can use it as a standalone building or together with the first half, the choice is yours. The halves have been modelled in a way that they can stand alone without looking too silly. This also has the advantage that you can play around with them and make some fictitious complexes if you like.
      In real life, Metro City II is one of three Private Residential Complexes in the area, and at least four Public Housing Estates are located next to it. It is currently the largest residential and commercial development in the Tseung Kwan O area. Metro City II itself is composed of 6,800 residential units distributed over 11 towers of 44 floors each that stand on a common landscaped base. The towers rise to a height of 137 m (448 ft), and the complex was completed in the year 2000. It was built by DLN Architects & Engineering; other companies involved in its construction include Henderson Land Development, Heng Tat Construction Co. Ltd, and Mengyin Xinhua Stone Materials Co., Ltd..
      Both residential growables and landmark versions of the two halves (Part a and b) come in two versions: regular and transit-enabled.
      The benefit of the regular versions is that you can plop or grow them directly back to back (see included instruction picture). This recreates the real-life configuration of Metro City II, and both halves will align virtually seamlessly, provided they are on perfectly flat land. The entrance roads will be hidden under the base of the building. If you use the halves as individual buildings, however, you will be unable to connect the roads to any network. This had to be done because if the road tiles had been transit-enabled, the game wouldn't allow you to place both lots right next to another.
      The transit-enabled version cannot be used to place both halves seamlessly together; due to the technical particularities of transit-enabled tiles (see above), there must be at least one tile between the transit-enabled back sides of both halves - ideally a road. This also means that the transit-enabled versions are more suitable if you want to use one half on its own, as a standalone structure.
      The following lots are included:
      Ploppable landmark Ploppable landmark (transit-enabled) Growable R$$ Growable R$$ (transit-enabled) Mod Edit (14th Nov 2016): Fixed broken formatting.
    • By bixel
      The Hong Kong / Asia BAT Team presents
      Metro City II (Part a)
      BAT created by bixel
      Modding, menu icons, lot design & readme by T Wrecks
      Check out the Hong Kong /Asia BAT Team room at Simtropolis
      Introduction / Overview
      This is a recreation of Metro City II, a huge residential complex from Hong Kong, CN. It is so huge (21x6 tiles in total) that it had to be split. This is the first half. You can use it as a standalone building or together with the second half, the choice is yours. The halves have been modelled in a way that they can stand alone without looking too silly. This also has the advantage that you can play around with them and make some fictitious complexes if you like.
      In real life, Metro City II is one of three Private Residential Complexes in the area, and at least four Public Housing Estates are located next to it. It is currently the largest residential and commercial development in the Tseung Kwan O area. Metro City II itself is composed of 6,800 residential units distributed over 11 towers of 44 floors each that stand on a common landscaped base. The towers rise to a height of 137 m (448 ft), and the complex was completed in the year 2000. It was built by DLN Architects & Engineering; other companies involved in its construction include Henderson Land Development, Heng Tat Construction Co. Ltd, and Mengyin Xinhua Stone Materials Co., Ltd..
      Both residential growables and landmark versions of the two halves (Part a and b) come in two versions: regular and transit-enabled.
      The benefit of the regular versions is that you can plop or grow them directly back to back (see included instruction picture). This recreates the real-life configuration of Metro City II, and both halves will align virtually seamlessly, provided they are on perfectly flat land. The entrance roads will be hidden under the base of the building. If you use the halves as individual buildings, however, you will be unable to connect the roads to any network. This had to be done because if the road tiles had been transit-enabled, the game wouldn't allow you to place both lots right next to another.
      The transit-enabled version cannot be used to place both halves seamlessly together; due to the technical particularities of transit-enabled tiles (see above), there must be at least one tile between the transit-enabled back sides of both halves - ideally a road. This also means that the transit-enabled versions are more suitable if you want to use one half on its own, as a standalone structure.
      The following lots are included:
      Ploppable landmark Ploppable landmark (transit-enabled) Growable R$$ Growable R$$ (transit-enabled) Mod Edit (14th Nov 2016): Fixed broken formatting.
    • By Diego Del Llano
      Van Prooijen Trading is one of the tallest buildings in the SimCity 4, created by the Maxis designers, this is a 1990 Houston Style glassy building, and one of my favorites.

NOTE: This is a version that I made for personal use, I changed the original design, I made it a little taller and Narrowed,  It supposed that I'll never upload this creation, but my machine suffered a huge problem, I loosed many files and hours of work,but in the middle of the ashes I found this file, I never created a Dark Nite version and the 3DMax file is lossed. I'm Working very hard in my free time to remodel lossed buildings that I couldn't upload, So wait for them, You'll enjoy them soon! but for now, Enjoy Van Prooijen Trading. 
      Diego Del Llano.
      Regards! 

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 4,500 CO$$$ Jobs, the lot size is 4x4, Just Maxis Nite.
      To install this Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins

• By Glenni
      Now here's an old one, I've had the GMAX scene for
      this one sitting on my PC for far too long, and thus i decided to finish it.
      It's basically a simple 1970's concrete highrise. Good for urban or suburban office development.

The Landmark lot holds a more open and widespread look to it, ideal for
      European suburbs. While the growable is fit for the more urban setting.

Texturing's not the best on this one, since i decided to finish it rather quickly.

Growable:

Growth Stage: 3
      Density: High
      R$$$: 1500 inhabitants

Landmark:
      Default stats, except it costs 0 a month. and it costs 5000 or around that.

Dependencies:
      For parking lots on Landmark version:
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/12774-ndex-parking-lots-by-ardecila/

Deadwoods props vol 1 DAE
      http://www.sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=475

Install to mydocuments\simcity 4\plugins

Hope you enjoy this!

Mod Edit: Fixed parking lots dependency link.
  • Newest Uploads