View other files from this member
- Submitted: Mar 07, 2013 - 09:22 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 18, 2015 - 12:54 PM
- File Size: 14.8MB
- Views: 76722
- Downloads: 57,754
- File Descriptor: Tools
Download SC4 Launcher 1.4.1b - R10134 Votes
launcher settings graphics amd fix bugs resolution no intro windowed auto save
SC4Launcher allows certain settings and stability issues to be set/solved before the game is launched.
The features are as follows:
- Auto-Update Feature to negate the need to constantly check the STEX.
- Quick Launch (Launch instantly with the latest settings).
- Auto-Save Feature with Interval selection.
- Resolution Selection. (Auto-Detected).
- Color Depth Selection.
- Ability to change the number of Logical Cores used. (Auto-Detected).
- Loading & Saving of last used Configuration.
- Ability to set the CPU Priority.
- Render Mode Selection (DirectX, OpenGL or Software).
- Ability to turn audio On or Off.
- Intro Screen/Movie Disable/Enable; and
- The all important Force Draw On Scroll Fix.
- Mod Manager to enable & disable mods on the fly.
The 'Force Draw On Scroll Fix' fixes a compatibility issue that exists between SC4 and AMD cards, the fix utilizes the 'Graphics Rules.sgr' file in order to force SC4 to draw details when scrolling, regardless of AMD/ATI hardware.
Please note: The file within the Zip/RAR Archive is an installer, please run it and point it to the root of your Simcity installation and DO NOT simply add it to you plugins folder.
Bugs: Please report any bugs via PM or the Official thread (Link Below).
Official Thread: http://community.simtropolis.com/topic/54082-simcity-4-launcher-sc4launcher/
What's New in Version 1.4.1b - R10 (See full changelog)
- ## V1.4.1b - R10 - External Revision - STEX
- Added a Mod-Manager.
- Added a decent about page.
- Bug Fixes.
- Started work on a better Simcity4 discovery module (R11).
- ## V1.4.0b - R9 - External Revision - STEX
- Fixed the updater issue (I own a domain now, so should be fixed for good, no more relying on Dropbox).
- Set-up Subversion system, expect more updates soon! ;)
- ## V1.4.0b - R8 - External Revision - STEX
- Fixed the issues with the Auto-updater (Caused by dropbox changing the way public links are formatted)
- STEX Release of the R/W bug.
- ## V1.4.0b - R7 - External Revision - STEX/Forum Release (18/03/13)
- Implemented an Auto-Updater that will keep the Launcher up to date without having to re-download from the STEX.
- Attempted further fixes for the #ER0/1/2 Bug.
- Implemented a Quick-Launch Shortcut.
- Dramatically altered the GUI, now tab sheet based.
- Implemented 'Auto-Detection' when finding the 'Simcity 4.exe', it searches the parent directory and all sub-directories for the executable - this makes the Launcher a little more forgiving in relation to where it is installed (Still needs to be in the Simcity 4 install directory).
- Added a donate button for those who wish too.
- Fixed a bug causing the Launcher to fail remembering the last 'Autosave' option used.
- Added A 'defaults' button.
- ## V1.3.5b - R6 - Internal Revision - Unreleased (14-03-13)
- Implemented an Exeption/Error handling system, SC4Launcher will now create an error log that can be pasted on the forum.
- ## V1.2.0b - R5 - External Revision - STEX/Forum Release (10-04-13)
- Implemented an Auto-Save feature with a custom interval.
- Tweaked UI Slightly.
- ## V1.0.1b - R4 - External Revision - STEX/Forum Release (08-04-13).
- Implemented a possible bug-fix that was causing file IO errors within Windows XP SP2/3.
- Tweaked the UI Slightly.
- ## V1.0.0b - R3 - External Revision - Forum Release (04-03-13).
- Added Configuration Save/Load - The options no longer need setting every time the program is launched.
- Added Auto-Detection to Resolution - The max resolution is automatically detected.
- Added Auto-Detection to CPU Cores - The Maximum number of Logical Cores is automatically detected.
- Added OpenGL to the Render Mode Options.
- ## V1.0.0a - R2 - Internal Revision - Unreleased (03-03-13).
- Added Resolution Selection.
- Added Color Depth Selection.
- Added Logical Core Selection.
- Added CPU Priority Selection.
- Added Window Mode Selection.
- Added Audio On/Off Selection.
- Added Disable-Intro Option.
- Added Render Mode Selection (DirectX/Software).
- ## V1.0.0a - R1 - Internal Revision - Unreleased (03-03-13).
- Created the initial compatibility fix for high-end AMD/ATI cards. Utilizing Graphics Rules.sgr to force the game to draw when scrolling with AMD-Powered cards, and thus eliminating the graphical glitches.
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 18,880 Total Files
- 23 Total Categories
- 2,624 Total Authors
- 100,479,124 Total Downloads
- ITS Office Parks - CIS Center Latest File
- kingofsimcity Latest Submitter
148 user(s) are online ...
45 members, 98 guests, 0 anonymous users
EastTennessee, Google (5), natsuki saitou, hires18, XALEXXDDX, Mr Art's Tid Bits, byronjeter, vieriluca, Opkl, henrys1996, tri, Mister Giggles, Sfabrikan, tt1113mm, sizequeen, PLO, rukiria, lihengxxx, qq00662244, lordquim, wuriewurie20, bojacko999, Apool987, andrecaldas, guacamolem, pezzajn, SYXXness, by_myslf_oscar, simfarmer89, jcm2606, Dublin, Fan of Science, Gamma4815, MaryRoxx5, vtkenpo, PingPongPow, scoron88, PhemNoob, tonynguyenhieu, tomdoc47, Kart_Hadasht, simplylamarcus, mosquinha, tbearswimmer, Flyboyfinley, meanie615