View other files from this member
- Submitted: Mar 07, 2013 - 09:22 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 18, 2015 - 12:54 PM
- File Size: 14.8MB
- Views: 78681
- Downloads: 59,972
- File Descriptor: Tools
Download SC4 Launcher 1.4.1b - R10134 Votes
launcher settings graphics amd fix bugs resolution no intro windowed auto save
SC4Launcher allows certain settings and stability issues to be set/solved before the game is launched.
The features are as follows:
- Auto-Update Feature to negate the need to constantly check the STEX.
- Quick Launch (Launch instantly with the latest settings).
- Auto-Save Feature with Interval selection.
- Resolution Selection. (Auto-Detected).
- Color Depth Selection.
- Ability to change the number of Logical Cores used. (Auto-Detected).
- Loading & Saving of last used Configuration.
- Ability to set the CPU Priority.
- Render Mode Selection (DirectX, OpenGL or Software).
- Ability to turn audio On or Off.
- Intro Screen/Movie Disable/Enable; and
- The all important Force Draw On Scroll Fix.
- Mod Manager to enable & disable mods on the fly.
The 'Force Draw On Scroll Fix' fixes a compatibility issue that exists between SC4 and AMD cards, the fix utilizes the 'Graphics Rules.sgr' file in order to force SC4 to draw details when scrolling, regardless of AMD/ATI hardware.
Please note: The file within the Zip/RAR Archive is an installer, please run it and point it to the root of your Simcity installation and DO NOT simply add it to you plugins folder.
Bugs: Please report any bugs via PM or the Official thread (Link Below).
Official Thread: http://community.simtropolis.com/topic/54082-simcity-4-launcher-sc4launcher/
What's New in Version 1.4.1b - R10 (See full changelog)
- ## V1.4.1b - R10 - External Revision - STEX
- Added a Mod-Manager.
- Added a decent about page.
- Bug Fixes.
- Started work on a better Simcity4 discovery module (R11).
- ## V1.4.0b - R9 - External Revision - STEX
- Fixed the updater issue (I own a domain now, so should be fixed for good, no more relying on Dropbox).
- Set-up Subversion system, expect more updates soon! ;)
- ## V1.4.0b - R8 - External Revision - STEX
- Fixed the issues with the Auto-updater (Caused by dropbox changing the way public links are formatted)
- STEX Release of the R/W bug.
- ## V1.4.0b - R7 - External Revision - STEX/Forum Release (18/03/13)
- Implemented an Auto-Updater that will keep the Launcher up to date without having to re-download from the STEX.
- Attempted further fixes for the #ER0/1/2 Bug.
- Implemented a Quick-Launch Shortcut.
- Dramatically altered the GUI, now tab sheet based.
- Implemented 'Auto-Detection' when finding the 'Simcity 4.exe', it searches the parent directory and all sub-directories for the executable - this makes the Launcher a little more forgiving in relation to where it is installed (Still needs to be in the Simcity 4 install directory).
- Added a donate button for those who wish too.
- Fixed a bug causing the Launcher to fail remembering the last 'Autosave' option used.
- Added A 'defaults' button.
- ## V1.3.5b - R6 - Internal Revision - Unreleased (14-03-13)
- Implemented an Exeption/Error handling system, SC4Launcher will now create an error log that can be pasted on the forum.
- ## V1.2.0b - R5 - External Revision - STEX/Forum Release (10-04-13)
- Implemented an Auto-Save feature with a custom interval.
- Tweaked UI Slightly.
- ## V1.0.1b - R4 - External Revision - STEX/Forum Release (08-04-13).
- Implemented a possible bug-fix that was causing file IO errors within Windows XP SP2/3.
- Tweaked the UI Slightly.
- ## V1.0.0b - R3 - External Revision - Forum Release (04-03-13).
- Added Configuration Save/Load - The options no longer need setting every time the program is launched.
- Added Auto-Detection to Resolution - The max resolution is automatically detected.
- Added Auto-Detection to CPU Cores - The Maximum number of Logical Cores is automatically detected.
- Added OpenGL to the Render Mode Options.
- ## V1.0.0a - R2 - Internal Revision - Unreleased (03-03-13).
- Added Resolution Selection.
- Added Color Depth Selection.
- Added Logical Core Selection.
- Added CPU Priority Selection.
- Added Window Mode Selection.
- Added Audio On/Off Selection.
- Added Disable-Intro Option.
- Added Render Mode Selection (DirectX/Software).
- ## V1.0.0a - R1 - Internal Revision - Unreleased (03-03-13).
- Created the initial compatibility fix for high-end AMD/ATI cards. Utilizing Graphics Rules.sgr to force the game to draw when scrolling with AMD-Powered cards, and thus eliminating the graphical glitches.
- 19,007 Total Files
- 31 Total Categories
- 2,661 Total Authors
- 101,037,856 Total Downloads
- Anime Character texture & lot Latest File
- PIPICécé Latest Submitter
305 user(s) are online ...
78 members, 225 guests, 0 anonymous users
BatCat49, LenneDalben, lenovo-EA, koaghini, johnster222, pitondelafournaise, HKNStrange, MayorMaynot, MantaShaman, dennytan, MB86, neosol68, edilsonjales, harrydawg44, bogdan_uri, tjrgk1029, tomas1990, Dione_249, WITTAWAT8, Google (1), MS-Software.tk, raymond49, jrdiaz, qm611995, naiemza, Sheikh, philforhockey51, nbs2805, JYLee, eugen1995, okan55554, utekehse1, Lazy_Leopard, hiddentemple, redscouse, BrianUK, 健一けんいち, Urban Constanta, Fox, Kissie, Google Mobile (1), PIPICécé, greensider, Hotwheeler, Smirky, hakonhellem, xbest179, Silly, Fagayet, DeltaCity101, Ronebo, Callesson, gabenel2, shikkay, simfarmer89, basti_k, pennsy23, Qidran, Totde, mishlenpskov, equinox77, Pancho1309, shanghai kid, MattHecker, artas166, rudacore, me2, Panther6308, arquitecn, johnnybnjp, Elesar, robi0323, Carlos Dias, Foxhil, Ceridwen, HYPOTICA7, felano, pilot091286, Paulobergonci, jackamoney