6 Screenshots

About This File

SC4Launcher allows certain settings and stability issues to be set/solved before the game is launched.

The features are as follows:

- Borderless/Seamless Fullscreen Mode.
- Auto-Update Feature to negate the need to constantly check the STEX.
- Quick Launch (Launch instantly with the latest settings).
- Auto-Save Feature with Interval selection.
- Resolution Selection. (Auto-Detected).
- Color Depth Selection.
- Ability to change the number of Logical Cores used. (Auto-Detected).
- Loading & Saving of last used Configuration.
- Ability to set the CPU Priority.
- Render Mode Selection (DirectX, OpenGL or Software).
- Ability to turn audio On or Off.
- Intro Screen/Movie Disable/Enable; and
- The all important Force Draw On Scroll Fix.

- Mod Manager to enable & disable mods on the fly.

The 'Force Draw On Scroll Fix' fixes a compatibility issue that exists between SC4 and AMD cards, the fix utilizes the 'Graphics Rules.sgr' file in order to force SC4 to draw details when scrolling, regardless of AMD/ATI hardware.

Please note: The file within the Zip/RAR Archive is an installer, please run it and point it to the root of your Simcity installation and DO NOT simply add it to you plugins folder.

Bugs: Please report any bugs via PM or the Official thread (Link Below).

Official Thread: http://community.simtropolis.com/topic/54082-simcity-4-launcher-sc4launcher/

What's New in Version 1.5.4b - R12   See changelog

Released

• ## V1.5.4 - R12 - External Revision - Updater/STEX
  • Fixed some pathing issues.
  • Added refresh button to mods tab.
  • Added the mods folder path to paths tab.
  • Added disabled mods folder path to paths tab.
  • added auto-detect for disabled mods folder.
  • Added manual overrides & autodetect buttons.
  • Created a subreddit for SC4 Launcher https://www.reddit.com/r/sc4launcher/
  • Added a small non-intrusive advert to the about tab.
  • Code refactoring and tidying (needs cont...).
  • General bug-fixes.
  • ## V1.5.0 - R11 - External Revision - Updater
  • Added a Seamless/Borderless Fullscreen Window Mode.
  • Added a 'What's New' Section.
  • Tweaked Code for Compatibility and Efficiency.
  • ## V1.4.1b - R10 - External Revision - STEX
  • Added a Mod-Manager.
  • Added a decent about page.
  • Bug Fixes.
  • Started work on a better Simcity4 discovery module (R11).
  • ## V1.4.0b - R9 - External Revision - STEX
  • Fixed the updater issue (I own a domain now, so should be fixed for good, no more relying on Dropbox).
  • Set-up Subversion system, expect more updates soon! ;)
  • ## V1.4.0b - R8 - External Revision - STEX
  • Fixed the issues with the Auto-updater (Caused by dropbox changing the way public links are formatted)
  • STEX Release of the R/W bug.
  • ## V1.4.0b - R7 - External Revision - STEX/Forum Release (18/03/13)
  • Implemented an Auto-Updater that will keep the Launcher up to date without having to re-download from the STEX.
  • Attempted further fixes for the #ER0/1/2 Bug.
  • Implemented a Quick-Launch Shortcut.
  • Dramatically altered the GUI, now tab sheet based.
  • Implemented 'Auto-Detection' when finding the 'Simcity 4.exe', it searches the parent directory and all sub-directories for the executable - this makes the Launcher a little more forgiving in relation to where it is installed (Still needs to be in the Simcity 4 install directory).
  • Added a donate button for those who wish too.
  • Fixed a bug causing the Launcher to fail remembering the last 'Autosave' option used.
  • Added A 'defaults' button.
  • ## V1.3.5b - R6 - Internal Revision - Unreleased (14-03-13)
  • Implemented an Exeption/Error handling system, SC4Launcher will now create an error log that can be pasted on the forum.
  • ## V1.2.0b - R5 - External Revision - STEX/Forum Release (10-04-13)
  • Implemented an Auto-Save feature with a custom interval.
  • Tweaked UI Slightly.
  • ## V1.0.1b - R4 - External Revision - STEX/Forum Release (08-04-13).
  • Implemented a possible bug-fix that was causing file IO errors within Windows XP SP2/3.
  • Tweaked the UI Slightly.
  • ## V1.0.0b - R3 - External Revision - Forum Release (04-03-13).
  • Added Configuration Save/Load - The options no longer need setting every time the program is launched.
  • Added Auto-Detection to Resolution - The max resolution is automatically detected.
  • Added Auto-Detection to CPU Cores - The Maximum number of Logical Cores is automatically detected.
  • Added OpenGL to the Render Mode Options.
  • ## V1.0.0a - R2 - Internal Revision - Unreleased (03-03-13).
  • Added Resolution Selection.
  • Added Color Depth Selection.
  • Added Logical Core Selection.
  • Added CPU Priority Selection.
  • Added Window Mode Selection.
  • Added Audio On/Off Selection.
  • Added Disable-Intro Option.
  • Added Render Mode Selection (DirectX/Software).
  • ## V1.0.0a - R1 - Internal Revision - Unreleased (03-03-13).
  • Created the initial compatibility fix for high-end AMD/ATI cards. Utilizing Graphics Rules.sgr to force the game to draw when scrolling with AMD-Powered cards, and thus eliminating the graphical glitches.

8 people like this

User Feedback

umarizal

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

In Brazilian Portuguese...

Caros amigos, este utilitário é sensacional, pois permite a você escolher vários parâmetros do jogo antes mesmo de iniciá-lo, como trocar resolução, número de núcleos do processador e muito mais. Eu recomendo!

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Logic_Bomb

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
Forthwall

Share this review

Link to review
skyscraper

Share this review

Link to review
ydm1223

Share this review

Link to review
bv933738

Share this review

Link to review
Superbacon

Share this review

Link to review
InvaderNat

Share this review

Link to review
tonyr

Share this review

Link to review
michal27278

Share this review

Link to review
Leszczyk

Share this review

Link to review
io_bg

Share this review

Link to review
weixc812

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
damo566

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
solent2

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
jason leo

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Slashback

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
mitsos

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
AshPikachu

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
dohraymii

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Ceafus 88

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
aegian

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

An appeal for your support: Help us keep the STEX up and running

11/06/2015

Hi Community, this is a public appeal for help to keep the STEX up and running! We currently need your help to offset some of our operational costs and upgrades! As you know, we've always relied on community donations to help keep the website running. And while all our admins and moderators volunteer their time to managing the site and community, we do have modest expenses that we need to cover each month which includes our server hosting fees, software and support licenses, etc. So lately, we've experienced a slump with donations and we're beginning to feel the pinch! We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated the last couple weeks -- we really appreciate it!
    • Dirktator

Updates in progress... Please stand by...

01/22/2016

We're still in the middle of updating things, please bear with us! Some things may appear strange or not quite working right - we're working on it!
  • Similar Content

• Ideas about fixing tourism
      By Ltw
      A topic that got my attention since the release of After Dark is tourism. The new option is flawed and people are often discussing that it should be fixed. There aren't enough tourists and especially when you're building a lot of unique buildings to attract tourists it is annoying to see that almost nobody is visiting them. I think that problems with tourism are mainly caused by how Paradox approached tourism. Tourists are visiting the city, which basically means that you will have a problem with agent-limits. This approach could lead to other problems with simulation of traffic-patterns of citizens if you want to get it fixed. Which makes it seem quite impossible to fix. However, I got an idea which might be able to fix tourism without messing around with agent-limits: Just treat tourists as residents.
      First of all I want to state that treating the tourist as resident needs some serious alterations. However, this might be easier to do since traffic-patterns of tourists might be easier to calculate than traffic-patterns of residents. Tourists need hotels in order to sleep and go on the next day. However, they don't work, are less likely to commit crimes and don't need education. Tourists therefore have less needs than residents which could make a large simulation easier.
      The idea is quite simple: Tourists are going to your city and stay there for a few days. If a tourist leaves another tourist might be traveling to the city, this goes on forever. Tourists 'live' in hotels, which means that hotels should have a residential type with tourist-specialization. I think it is better to approach hotels this way. The main goal (at least for the simulation) is to house lots of tourists for a short period of time, the fact that they raise money is kind of irrelevant in this case, it is nice that they do but housing tourists is the main goal. The 'life' of a tourist could look like this: They move into a hotel, they go to unique buildings, they move out. If simulating migration in large numbers would become a problem with agent-limits and computer-power you could also 'kill' them. Which seems cruel but might be working fine for simulation, basically tourists are being 'born' in hotels, go to unique buildings and 'die', in order to make this work concepts like age should be let go. Furthermore the simulation should be less deep for these tourists, since you don't want to pick up dead bodies. This simulation would roughly be like 'they appear, do things and disappear'.
      Preferences of tourists are somewhat different than preferences of citizens. They want to move into hotels that are close to parks, unique buildings and public transport but schools and hospitals are less important for them. They are very picky, a hotel that isn't close to unique buildings or parks will have less tourists in them and will more likely get vacant. Furthermore tourists prefer leisure/tourist buildings over normal commercial buildings. In another thread I've made the suggestion to split up tourism into hotels and bars/restaurants, this could be in addition to the suggestions I'm making in this topic. Other suggestions made by OcramsRzr on hotels are also very nice, especially his suggestion to make a different demand is very nice in this case (number two in the thread linked to earlier). In this case demand would be a little bit like demand for residents, but in this case for the tourists only (which could be connected to tourist/commercial as well).
      In an average day a tourist would visit at least one unique building and a restaurant/bar. Unique buildings should work more like commercial buildings. Not the number of visitors, but the tax-income they gain is important. They still cost (a lot of) money, but it is possible to earn it back. I'm always annoyed by the fact that I plop some unique buildings which cost at least $1000,- a week and they barely get any visitors at all. Therefore the focus should be on income and not on visitors. Just like commercial buildings, getting enough visitors is important too but the most important thing in this case is earning money. Unique buildings sell tickets in order to get you in and this way they make money, which could be taxed. The stadium, aquarium and expo clearly have something to sell. But also monuments like the Eifel Tower sell tickets (at least I never managed to get in the Eifel Tower for free ). Therefore it would make sense to treat unique buildings as commercial buildings. This would mean that you don't know how many people are visiting the buildings (lets be honest, that doesn't work properly), you only know how much you earn from them and how much it costs you. What I like about this approach is that unique buildings could still cost you money, but if you would do it right it could be possible to earn that back.
      These are my suggestions about improving tourism this far. There are still lots of things to figure out but I think this would be a nice start. Do you have any suggestions on this problem? I would like to know your suggestions on this topic!
    • Graphics driver probelems?
      By Mcht1227
      I've been running SC4 dlx on my laptop for years, with occasional issues that were easy to fix. No problems whatsoever until yesterday, I tried running the game and got the 'graphics card failed to initialize" dialogue, followed by "simcity 4 will run with graphics driver when next launched." Well I relaunched the game, but the normal cursor appeared smaller and the fill color was black, not gray like it usually is. The loading icon is no longer the sc4 hourglass, it's the OLD windows hourglass icon. This time it crashed to desktop before the city tile I chose was loaded. My graphics config is already custom to my computer; custom resolution set, intro movie is off, cpu count set to 1, and openGL is enabled. (or maybe it's DL, can't remember right now). I tried switching to hardware rendering mode, which fixed the cursor and the loading icon, but the in game graphics were SCREWED up. I switched back to software and the cursor went black, the loading icon went back to the windows hourglass from the 90's... I updated my patch a few months ago, and there were absolutely no changes made to my system before the problem started. Any thoughts? 

By the way, I'm running on win7, I've taken care of the security update issue already. 2gb ram, 64-bit, AMD E-300 APU with AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics at 1.3GHz.
    • Lousy Network Textures
      By Sabretooth78
      I've come across and interesting problem after upgrading my VM setup to Windows 7 (from Windows XP) that I had never had before.  Everything seems to run flawlessly, except the textures for the roadway networks.
      For example, Zoom 6 before: (Windows XP and WINE)

Looks pretty standard, right?  Well, now here's Zoom 6 after (Windows 7):

Both are the pure vanilla game.  It's as if the roadway networks aren't getting anti-aliased or they're rendering in 256 colors or something (avenue-avenue intersections look especially bad) and seems to affect zooms 5 and 6 the most (makes sense since they're basically the same) and 4 to a lesser degree.  I've spent some time playing around with Graphics Rules.sgr but haven't found anything yet that fixes it; I'm assuming that is probably the root of the problem.  All other textures appear unchanged.
      Interestingly, I get better results with the stock version of both Graphic Rules.sgr and Video Cards.sgr - when I have them modified to include my video driver, overall performance seems the same but I get the hideous B/W cursors and the in-game Graphics Options doesn't show any "selected" radio buttons - which is perhaps ok but just feels like an issue waiting to happen.  Interestingly enough, I also get this degraded performance when I disable hardware acceleration in the VM options - but interestingly enough, the roads look right!  In WINE and under a previous version of Parallels running XP, the files significantly improved performance as is expected.
      Below in the spoiler box is my config log for Windows 7:
      Spoiler Log generated on 1/15/2016, 18:46
      Flags
      -----
      hardwareDriver = true
      DXT = false
      fullscreen = true
      MMX = true
      FPU = true
      backingStore = true
      forcedFSAA = false
      Strings
      -------
      userName = CMS
      appName = SimCity 4
      version = 1.1.641.0
      osVersion = Windows NT 6.1
      computerName = MACBOOKPRO_W7
      CPU = GenuineIntel
      sglDriverName = DirectX
      sglDriverVersion = 2.0
      driverName = prl_umdd.dll
      driverVersion = 8.15.10.32408, GUID: D7B71458-345-11CF-0879-0024AFC2CD35
      cardName = Parallels Display Adapter (WDDM)
      cardVersion = Vendor: 1ab8, Device: 4005, Board: 4001ab8, Chipset: 0000
      cardIdentity = Parallels Display Adapter (WDDM)
      soundDriverName = {0.0.0.00000000}.{105fef24-a187-4623-918a-820d3294fe7d}
      soundCardName = Speakers (Parallels Audio Controller)
      buildType = Release
      Numbers
      -------
      cpuSpeed = 2294
      memory = 4096
      freeMemory = 4096
      screenWidth = 1024
      screenHeight = 768
      screenBPP = 16
      videoMemory = 1024
      textureMemory = 1024
      textureStages = 8
      bogoFPS = 0
      bogoMPPS = 0
      Rules
      -----
      applying Sound
      applying high sound detail
      applying City Detail and Day/Night Settings
      applying low computer power>
      applying high computer power
        option 9 = 3
        option 13 = 1
        option 15 = 3
      applying Texture Quality and Building Variety Settings
      applying low memory>
      applying high memory
        option 3 = 3
        option 14 = 3
      applying Variable Speed Automata
      applying default
        option 10 = 1
      applying Standard hardware
        option 0 = 1
        option 1 = 1
        option 2 = 1
        option 4 = 0
        option 5 = 1
        option 8 = 1
        option 7 = 1
        option 6 = 1
        option 11 = 0
        option 12 = 0
      applying Standard hardware>
        option 1 = 2
      applying Standard hardware>>
        option 0 = 2
      applying Standard hardware>>>
        option 2 = 2
      applying Standard hardware>>>>
        option 4 = 1
      applying Standard hardware>>>>>
        option 11 = 1
      applying No DXT
        option 12 = 0
      applying Two stages
      applying Lotsa vidmem
      applying Not Slow GeForce
      Options
      -------
      Visual Effects       current:   3 recommended:   2
      Cars/Sims            current:   3 recommended:   2
      Shadows              current:   3 recommended:   2
      Atmospheric effects  current:   1 recommended:   1
      Water effects        current:   1 recommended:   1
      Software/Hardware    current:   1 recommended:   1
      Cursor               current:   1 recommended:   1
      VariableSpeedAutomata current:   1 recommended:   1
      Translucent UI       current:   1 recommended:   1
      Graphic Detail       current:   3 recommended:   3
      Building Load Speed  current:   3 recommended:   3
      Texture Quality      current:   3 recommended:   3
      Properties
      -------
      forcesoftwaredriver = false
      renderdynamicview = true
      renderstaticview = true
      renderwatereffects = true
      rendercloudsandfog = true
      forcepointsampling = false
      forcebilinear = false
      forcenoalphablend = false
      forcenoalphatest = false
      rendershadows = true
      renderdecals = true
      usesecondstage = true
      forcedebugtexture = false
      renderparticleeffects = true
      renderflorashadows = true
      renderterrain = true
      showupdateregions = false
      usecursoreffects = true
      drawlottextures = true
      drawlotfoundations = true
      drawlotwalls = true
      forcetexturerepeat = false
      usescreenshake = true
      renderui = true
      useupdaterectclipping = true
      usevertexbuffers = true
      showboundingboxes = false
      useoverlayculling = true
      rendersnapshot = false
      noaddsigned = false
      nopartialbackingstorecopies = false
      usescreenflash = true
      renderautomata = true
      preferopaque = false
      displayalertborders = true
      drawlotopaquetextures = true
      useviewcleanup = false
      doautozoomandrotationchanges = true
      viewoffsety = 0
      viewoffsetx = 0
      texturebits = 16
      lodoffset = 0
      shadowdebug = 0
      maxparticlestarget = 10000
      particlelodoffset = 0
      effectprioritylevel = 5
      backingstoremaxzoomall = 5
      backingstoremaxzoombuildingsprops = 5
      backingstoremaxzoomterrain = 5
      backingstoremaxzoomflora = 5
      shadowquality = 2
      minvehiclezoom = 3
      minpedzoom = 4
      cursortype = 1
      depthoffset = 2
      debugtexture = 0
      dirtyrectmergeframes = 4
      sounddetail = 2
      buildingvariety = 2
      buildingloaderspeed = 1
      modellodoffset = 0
      stringtexturecachesize = 1024
      particleeffectslod = 5
      splattexturescale = 50
      texbindmaxfree = 8
      particledensity = 1
      particledamping = 0
      particlescale = 1
      lightingupdatedelta = 0.0001
      shadowmodelthreshold = 12
      demolishmodelthreshold = 12
      rendermodelthreshold = 6
      rendermodelthresholdscroll = 40
      particlesizethreshold = 300
      maxvehiclepct = 1
      maxpedpct = 1
      opaqueuialphavalue = 0.5
      And the "last good" configuration in WINE:
      Spoiler Log generated on 1/15/2016, 19:30
      Flags
      -----
      hardwareDriver = false
      DXT = true
      fullscreen = true
      MMX = true
      FPU = true
      backingStore = true
      forcedFSAA = false
      Strings
      -------
      userName = CMS
      appName = SimCity 4
      version = 1.1.641.0
      osVersion = Windows NT 5.1
      computerName = MacBookPro
      CPU = GenuineIntel
      sglDriverName = Software
      sglDriverVersion = 1.0
      driverName = nv4_disp.dll
      driverVersion = 6.18.13.4052, GUID: AEB2CDD4-6E41-43EA-941C-8361CC760781
      cardName = NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
      cardVersion = Vendor: 10de, Device: 0fd1, Board: 0000, Chipset: 0000
      cardIdentity = NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
      soundDriverName = 
      soundCardName = Primary Sound Driver
      buildType = Release
      Numbers
      -------
      cpuSpeed = 2294
      memory = 2048
      freeMemory = 2048
      screenWidth = 1600
      screenHeight = 900
      screenBPP = 32
      videoMemory = 512
      textureMemory = 512
      textureStages = 1
      bogoFPS = 0
      bogoMPPS = 0
      Rules
      -----
      applying Sound
      applying high sound detail
      applying City Detail and Day/Night Settings
      applying City Detail and Day/Night Settings>
      applying medium computer power
        option 9 = 2
        option 13 = 0
        option 15 = 2
      applying Texture Quality and Building Variety Settings
      applying Texture Quality and Building Variety Settings>
      applying high memory
        option 3 = 3
        option 14 = 3
      applying Variable Speed Automata
      applying default
        option 10 = 1
      applying Standard software
        option 0 = 1
        option 1 = 1
        option 2 = 1
        option 4 = 0
        option 5 = 0
        option 8 = 1
        option 7 = 0
        option 6 = 0
        option 11 = 0
        option 12 = 0
      applying Standard software>
        option 0 = 2
      Options
      -------
      Visual Effects       current:   3 recommended:   2
      Cars/Sims            current:   3 recommended:   1
      Shadows              current:   3 recommended:   1
      Atmospheric effects  current:   1 recommended:   0
      Water effects        current:   1 recommended:   0
      Software/Hardware    current:   0 recommended:   0
      Cursor               current:   1 recommended:   0
      VariableSpeedAutomata current:   1 recommended:   1
      Translucent UI       current:   1 recommended:   1
      Graphic Detail       current:   3 recommended:   2
      Building Load Speed  current:   3 recommended:   2
      Texture Quality      current:   3 recommended:   3
      Properties
      -------
      forcesoftwaredriver = false
      renderdynamicview = true
      renderstaticview = true
      renderwatereffects = true
      rendercloudsandfog = true
      forcepointsampling = false
      forcebilinear = false
      forcenoalphablend = false
      forcenoalphatest = false
      rendershadows = true
      renderdecals = true
      usesecondstage = false
      forcedebugtexture = false
      renderparticleeffects = true
      renderflorashadows = true
      renderterrain = true
      showupdateregions = false
      usecursoreffects = true
      drawlottextures = true
      drawlotfoundations = true
      drawlotwalls = true
      forcetexturerepeat = false
      usescreenshake = true
      renderui = true
      useupdaterectclipping = true
      usevertexbuffers = true
      showboundingboxes = false
      useoverlayculling = true
      rendersnapshot = false
      noaddsigned = false
      nopartialbackingstorecopies = false
      usescreenflash = true
      renderautomata = true
      preferopaque = false
      displayalertborders = true
      drawlotopaquetextures = true
      useviewcleanup = false
      doautozoomandrotationchanges = true
      viewoffsety = 0
      viewoffsetx = 0
      texturebits = 32
      lodoffset = 0
      shadowdebug = 0
      maxparticlestarget = 10000
      particlelodoffset = 0
      effectprioritylevel = 5
      backingstoremaxzoomall = 5
      backingstoremaxzoombuildingsprops = 5
      backingstoremaxzoomterrain = 5
      backingstoremaxzoomflora = 5
      shadowquality = 2
      minvehiclezoom = 3
      minpedzoom = 4
      cursortype = 1
      depthoffset = 2
      debugtexture = 0
      dirtyrectmergeframes = 1
      sounddetail = 2
      buildingvariety = 2
      buildingloaderspeed = 1
      modellodoffset = 0
      stringtexturecachesize = 1024
      particleeffectslod = 5
      splattexturescale = 50
      texbindmaxfree = 4
      particledensity = 1
      particledamping = 0
      particlescale = 1
      lightingupdatedelta = 0.0001
      shadowmodelthreshold = 12
      demolishmodelthreshold = 12
      rendermodelthreshold = 6
      rendermodelthresholdscroll = 40
      particlesizethreshold = 300
      maxvehiclepct = 1
      maxpedpct = 1
      opaqueuialphavalue = 0.55

It's something I can easily deal with in light of the overall performance boost even over WINE, but it's definitely something I'd like to fix.  I'll keep hacking away at it but I was curious to see if anybody else ever had this problem and figured it out.
    • Problem with biggest region when ported over to new computer
      By hiddentemple
      Hello all,
      I recently got a new Windows 10 computer, and it works great. After fretting for almost a week trying to get SC4 to work on it. Eventually, I had to buy the game digitally (through GOG.com). I also ported over all the data from my external hard drive (regions, plugins, etc.) and put it in its proper place (within the new folder I created for the digital version, since the CD won't be able to work with Windows 10). Here is where the problem lies.
      My biggest region, apparently, did not fully survive the porting-over process, and so my map has a few holes in it. Is there any way that this problem can be resolved easily, without having to seriously compromise or break the game itself?
      Any help is appreciated.
      -- Sparkle Fire --

• Graphics Quality and Next Version
      By BlitzPackage
      Greetings fellow mayors.
      Do we know if there are any plans to upgrade the quality of the graphics?  It would be great if the graphics were on par or better than SC2013.
      Also, is there a version 2 of the game coming out?
      Thanks
  • Newest Uploads